Wtf Finland

Wtf Finland.

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2016/03/two-fold-ancestry-of-finnish-people.html
uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/202085-kommentti-uutiseen-suomalaisten-geeniperimasta
muinainensuomi.foorumimme.com/viewtopic.php?p=37011#p37011
vimeo.com/85275951
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which Finns are bigger cucks?

l1 or N3?

Wtf, Finns look like Mongols
Good thing that we aren't connected to them

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

THEY TOOK 'ER WOIFS

>trying to analyze prehistory through cuckold memes

Well I suppose the I1 would be """"cucks"""" for giving up the originally Germanic language but honestly who cares. People have been switching their languages since the dawn of time. Finnics also """""cucked"""" themselves by taking Germanic words, wow what a cuckception.
Anyway the vast majority of both I1 and N1c Finnish men have common ancestors in the beginning of first millenium so the high frequencies are founder effects.

>Well I suppose the I1 would be """"cucks"""" for giving up the originally Germanic language but honestly who cares
That's not the only thing they gave up as seen in the OP's pic.

Uh what?
Mordva are Finnic dudes from the Volga, east of Moscow.
They are actually the closest linguistic relatives that Baltic Finns have because Russians assimilated the groups in between.
Anyway they have nothing to do with West Finns.

>volga niggers
>finns

Well they are the original ones.
Certainly they are better than Lapps.

They are not really related to Finns other than linguistically.

terheninenmaa.blogspot.fi/2016/03/two-fold-ancestry-of-finnish-people.html

Consider the fact they are called Finns a huge privilege because otherwise they have nothing to do with the word.

>terheninenmaa

That guy is a senile 80 year old autist and not qualified to make analysis about anything.

Regardless of the magnitude of genetic impact of the spread of Finnic languages(which is probably massive) over Saamic/Paleo-Uralic/other they still originate in the Volga.

>That guy is a senile 80 year old autist and not qualified to make analysis about anything.
Not an argument.

Finnish research in general is pathetically small budget-wise to the point that even Estonian Biocentre puts us to shame. All it takes is for somebody to bother doing something with the data released by foreign researchers, to out do the dumbass Finnish "professionals" e.g. uusisuomi.fi/tiede-ja-ymparisto/202085-kommentti-uutiseen-suomalaisten-geeniperimasta

>Regardless of the magnitude of genetic impact of the spread of Finnic languages
The thing is that Volga people don't have to be similar to the original Uralic speakers. There is no need for them to be. Why insist on it? We make a much better fit as old Samara folks than Volga """""""Finns"""""""".

>The Siberian genetic signal in modern Uralic speakers was tested in Busby et al. 2015. with Globetrotter. In Mordvins it's shared with Turkics and dates to Iron Age. In Finland and a lesser degree in Scandinavia the eastern signal was shared with Yeniseians/Selkups. Turkics in Europe and West Asia share the same Tungusic/Eastern Turkic cluster using fine-scale methods, which is why we can pretty safely infer the proto-Turkic signal from moderns, and since this isn't the case with Uralic speakers in Eastern Europe we need to find the ancient DNA to figure it out.

>we wuz warriorz and princessez n shiet

such a beautiful people. such a fascinating culture.

:.)

Imagine dressing up a cute Finn as a princess
CUTE!

He split Finns in two, a Corded Ware people he imagines is descended from some Indo-European Kiukaistenculture and resembles Lithuanians or whatever and a "Paleo-Karelian" population which he imagines gave the Finnish language to the former.

This is a nonsensical approach. He's basically made it up in his mind that this is how things went and then marvels at how little sense his results make.

Recent linguistic and archeological research suggests instead that Balto-Finnic languages spread through a 'southwest' passage to the gulf of Finland circa 1000-900 BC. Based on placenames this route would have been closer to Tver than Pskov.

Now, wouldn't it make sense if these people resembled the nearby Lithuanians/Latvians genetically rather than some obscure Turko-Ugric Chuvash?
Of course this place has been flooded with Slavs in the last 1200 years so the genetic evidence isn't available.

WE WUZ KHANS

I like the atmosphere of this video.

Although the term is not used for it Samara culture used the comb markings on their pottery as Comb Ceramics in Finland, Karelia and elsewhere.
Both of these cultural complexes may as well have had a common origin in the Upper Volga.
It is very interesting that Finland might harbor some relic ancestry from that period but it can't be excluded that it was linked instead to Textile Ware culture from Volosovo in the Upper Volga which might be the origin of Saami or at least their non-Siberian heritage.

>tfw no qt fingol gf(male)

Both East and West Finns have higher Yamnaya affinity than for example Germans or Britons, it doesn't matter how you look at it the origins are closer than it is for most Europeans.
>Balto-Finnic
The hell you talking about?? I wasn't aware of such a linguistic group.
Cool, the point is though that Mordvins are not ancestors of Finns. They lack NorthSiberia, we lack Mongolia. It wouldn't be that way had we some intimate contacts.

>getting cucked by a tiny beta gook on a tiny beta horse
lmfao finns truly are the cuckest

Mongols are big guys

mongols are tiny as fuck what are you talking about

Yes.

Balto-Finnic=Itämerensuomalainen(including Vepsians)

Mordvins are the closest thing to Itämerensuomalainen, closer than Saami if we exclude recent influences.
Mordovia is on the other edge of the ancestral culture linked to Finnics(Kazan culture->Ananyino) though.
The more relevant groups simply don't exist anymore because of massive Slavic influx.

Average Mongol

still tiny as fuck
average bulgarian is twice the size of a mongol fuccboi

Lmao wut.

asians are tiny as fuck m8

how

Mongols rape horses for fun. Bulgarians get raped by Turks for fun.

>Mordvins are the closest thing to Itämerensuomalainen, closer than Saami if we exclude recent influences.
They are not. They lack Samara ancestry and have different sources of eastern ancestry. All Finnish eastern ancestry comes from a single source, and Mordvins comes from Turkics. There is no "recent influences" unless you think Proto-Uralic had no eastern influence at all.
>The more relevant groups simply don't exist anymore because of massive Slavic influx.
They don't exist because Proto-Uralic genetic population doesn't exist anymore. Slavic influence doesn't add Mongolian admixture to Mordvins nor does it magically erase Fennoscandian North Asian.

lmfao you've got the wrong idea on who raped who my autistic friend

bulgarians rape big balkan horses
tiny beta mongols rape tiny beta steppe """""""""""""horses""""""""""""

>conquered
>heavy losses
hmm..

bulgarian peasants with pitchforks fucked entire mongol armies

By language they are close even if not genetically. I've seen a Mordvin dictionary and their core vocabulary is very close just morphed. Sorm is sormi and so on.
>unless you think Proto-Uralic had no eastern influence at all

I think it was minor and very old. I also think that genetic 'Proto-Uralics' stopped existing in Volga in 2000 BC because allied Corded Ware Indo-Europeans kept getting absorbed to their gene pool.

bulgarians got fucked by the big mongol cock and again by little brown kebabs

>tfw Turks are proud of their conquest of Anatolia and the Balkans when the only reason they didn't get shitstomped every time was because B*lkaniggers can't keep themselves from murdering each other, which meant that their "conquests" were them walking over to a rotting corpse and stabbing it a couple of times before declaring victory

N1 are pretty alpha considering it got here after the Indo-Euro colonization of Europe.

>big mongol cock
asians have small peepees and we fucked them
>and again by little brown kebabs
pic related

Allele sharing with populations. Ingrians represent Finns pretty well.

102439 Ingrian
5078 FinnLocal
4596 FinnMostCW
4206 Veps
4116 Karelia
3506 Estonia
2981 Saami
2770 Latvia
2642 Lithuania
2626 CEU
2596 Belarussia
2565 Poland
2438 UkraineE
2422 Tatar
2334 Cornwall
2330 Mordva

Mordvins:

99983 Mordva
3094 Lithuania
3019 CEU
2938 Kent
2874 Poland
2813 UkraineE
2775 Belarussia
2750 Latvia
2727 Veps
2595 Estonia
2563 FinnMostCW
2487 Karelia
2469 Croatia
2454 FinnLocal

muinainensuomi.foorumimme.com/viewtopic.php?p=37011#p37011

>That's not the only thing they gave up
Finnics =/= Ugrics

>killing civilian
>bulgarian bravery

>thread starts trying to make funland look bad
>bulgaria still manages to lose

Are these actual Ingrians or Ingrian Finns?

killing turks is okay
god willed it this way

if a turk child and a rat were dying next to me i would care more for the rat

how did i lose lmfao i won
you must be one of those autistic little beta asian boys from /r/asianmasculinity

>i won
>fucked by turks
In bulgaria, ancestors bring YOU great shame.

the argument was about mongols, which we fucked
and then turks, which we fucked too (several times)

Actually, I think those are Ingrians (not Izhorians). Ingrians migrated from the southeast coast during the Swedish period.

Lithuanians ruled teh finns

Russians rule teh Volga Finno-Ugrics

Mongolians ruled the Russians and gave you Mongol heritage

Yep, and we have good relations even today.
WE WUZ BIGGEST EMPIRES (after Brits) AND SHIET

If that was the case why were turks then outnumbered at the start of the conquest of the balkans?

Go home mehmet

wtf finland

Make me zhao.

t. Sarmatian Goth-Wend

>after Brits
why after brits blyat'? I thought we had the largest.

I will

British empire was larger and richer than the Mongol Empire

t. Genghis son of Khan

If you're a Turk defending Turky, why do you live in the Netherlands? Because Turkey is a shithole and the kurds are taking over

Anyway, here's what I think the people who brought Finnic languages to Finland were like.
PCA map was made by the old senile guy, I appreciate his interest just not his conclusions.

Everything seems to be centered around this point of the PCA.
West Finns clustering in the same spot wouldn't mean that they are pure descendants, just that their mixtures cancel each other.

Kek your butthurt is showing.

You are right that it cancels each other out.

Southwest Finns have Sami ancestry AND Germanic ancestry and still manage to be more Western than Balts.

Way to dismiss my point.I admit I hate Turks and Turkey. Thank god your people are being bred out by the Kurds. Turkish nationalists living in Europe are hilarious and the epitome of cringe. Your muh heritaging.

ching chong ding dong wher arr teh grirred doggo-san

Another slav who loves Turk cock. Not surprising.

@69035968
It's Balto-slav, you piss drinker.

No, your the same as the slavs in balkans. Rape babies the lot of you

Southern Balts in the Balkans*

Ok I'll take your bait.
While kurds have more children most of them are still poor as fuck and more of them die durin childbirth etc.

Oh those mongols.

How drunk off of fermented yak's milk do you have to be to put on a belt, and forget your pants and the vest those sleeves used to be attached to?

Wat

wtf i love finland even more now

they're short (like all East Asians) but they still tend to be relatively big

The beginning sounded like some arabic nasheed, mongolian throat-singing or a turkish song

>white people

>Finns
>White

fucking Finland does it again

Finland is literally the Japan of Yurop

>2:01

admiring

vimeo.com/85275951

running naked in the forest and throat singing

>Finnish """""culture"""""

This is beautiful

You saved my christmas 2bh

Thanks!

Most finnish thing I have ever seen

goddammit

I've posted this shit many times but you get thousands of (you)s. I'm very black socked.

Watching these, I can almost feel the spirit of Ghengis calling me to the steppes.

we both share the same ancestry

our heritage
muh heritage

HELLo IS DIS TURan THREAD ArE FIINNS OUr BROTHERS ? :DDdDdD Suomi paras maa ylpeä jälkeläisiä Tšingis-kaani todellisen valloittajat haluan mammy saunassa :ddddddddddd kaksois de dededede:ddd

Finland is not Turan, sorry.
Russia on the other hand...scratch a Russian and you find the blood of your ancestor Genghis Khan.

Don't mind him Kazakhbro, he is a Swede trying to divide us from our Turanian brethren.