League of legends

league of legends

i reached my skillcap. i cant get higher than silver 4

I used to play a lot of world of tanks and thought the same thing as I got to about 4,500 battles.

The key in constantly improving is to consistently put yourself in situations of disadvantage. Don't take every boost you can, it'll become a crutch to your gameplay.

lol i was joking the system is flawed

Oh.

Well the only other advice I have then is don't play WoT lol

Pro tip: quit playing this shit game.

I'll boost you for skins

Stop playing kat you retard.

You will never get out of silver playing her.
Shes literally a bronze stomping champ

dont pick kata against high cc teams then

you cant boost me

i playwhoever i want lol :)

>building kata like that
It's not season 3 anymore friend

you mean AP?

I mean damage
Tank builds have been broken since the start of season 4 iirc. Just buy penetration, her ult still does a fuckton of damage except this time you can channel the entire thing because you don't die in 2 seconds

>play riven
>get challenger

I firmly believe you can get out of gold with just game knowledge. But then I play and deep ward enemy jungle and ping every enemy gank and 10 seconds later my team still gets ganked so I dunno.

you know how katarina scales right?

detecting trace amounts of "Underage pro gamer"

sorry 21

Oh come on don't fall for that rookie bait. You still get 400-ish ap if you buy a zhonya's as last item, and your ult has a really high base damage. You should try her with this build in the top lane it really works
Oh and did I mention it gives you 40% cdr?

Nah, Silver 1 to bronze 5 is pretty much the same thing, considering that there's so many people that they actually get mixed up a lot. My ranked games consist of high silvers to mid bronze and I'm only bronze 3.
Then again I never play ranked have 1000+ normal wins

40 % cdr with katarina? that sounds smart.

did you know that 2000 damage is better than 400?

>400 ap
>2000 damage is better than 400
How the fuck did you calculate that? Please tell me how to get 2k ap in league of legends.
did you know 400 ap 40% cdr and 3500 hp with 100+ resists is better than 700 ap with 10% cdr 1800 hp and 80-ish resists? Did you know you can get resets from assists as well and do more if you aren't fucking dead in .2 seconds from two abilities? get with the times faggot tanks are broken, I don't like it either but it is how it is

oh you were talking AP. you dont get 400 AP with those items

>did you know 400 ap 40% cdr and 3500 hp with 100+ resists is better than 700 ap with 10% cdr 1800 hp and 80-ish resists? Did you know you can get resets from assists as well and do more if you aren't fucking dead in .2 seconds from two abilities? get with the times faggot tanks are broken, I don't like it either but it is how it is
did you know that resets will be 15 seconds with 40% and 0% cdr? did you know that resistence is inefficient at higher rates? did you know that if youre a good katarina that you dont need to worry about dying because you will just burst them down immediately?

80+100+70+100+15 from runes+15 from masteries=380 if you don't have infernal drake
>400-ish
gee you're right that 20 ap makes all the difference
>if youre a good katarina that you dont need to worry about dying because you will just burst them down immediately
he's stuck in silver 4
if you're stuck in silver 4 you're not a good katarina

>if you have
>and then you still dont
haha fucking kekked. 20 AP equals to 150 less damage just from the ult

>he's stuck in silver 4
>he doesnt know about the flawed elo system

>if you're stuck in silver 4 you're not a good katarina
youre a good katarina if youre a good katarina

Not necessarily, don't really agree with either of you. You kinda just have to wait for your team to engage then take out the adc. Like the one guy said, tanks are ridiculously broken right now, but so are a lot of adcs, so as an assassin your job will be to kill the adc. But like you said, you should build high damage in order to kill the adc before he kills you, or his support just peels. After that, you're golden for the team fight.
Tldr; build high dmg and fuck up the adc and other high dmg = gg

I peaked at challenger rank 116 or 116 this season. Silvers a joke. I'm working on my final montage RN with a semi famous YouTube cuz I'm quitting

>bronze dps calculations
>youre a good katarina if youre a good katarina
You might be 21, but just like bronze isn't an elo but a mentality, that other user was still right about that "underage pro gamer" thing

/thread

I used to play a long time ago. The balance team is incompetent, the elo system sucks and apparently dynamic queue is causing nerds to rage.

>Not necessarily,
yes necessarily always

>You kinda just have to wait for your team to engage
if i wait for my team to engage i will lose because my team wont engage

>then take out the adc
looks like you just finished a "league of legends tutorial part 1" video and think you know all the tricks. guess what: taking out the adc is stupid

oh ok. you can definitely log into my account then and get to challenger in no time again :°:)

>bronze dps calculations
you mean accurate calculations*

>but just like bronze isn't an elo but a mentality
elaborate

You're a fucking idiot, if you can't get out of silver, you don't have enough mechanical AND game knowledge to master midlane. You're dying too often, most likely because you aren't positioning correctly and respecting power spikes. Play a jungle carry, tf mid, or pantheon top instead of shit katarina.

Get fucking good, faggot

>taking out the adc is stupid
What the fuck. That's an assassins job, you kill the highest DPS on the team, and generally that's what you do. You can't blame your team either, if you can't carry them, then you don't deserve to win, tell them to engage. Before you say "they don't listen" then that's probably because you're either toxic and they don't want to listen to you or you're feeding. Don't ever engage as an assassin, you'll just get cc and die.
God damn, you're probably in silver because you think youre top shit and blame your team whenever you feed or lose.
I bet you also blame the jungler whenever you lose lane.

>You're a fucking idiot, if you can't get out of silver, you don't have enough mechanical AND game knowledge to master midlane
wrong. i am highly advanced with katarinas mechanics and overall game knowledge

>You're dying too often,
i die as much as need be

>most likely because you aren't positioning correctly and respecting power spikes
my positioning is perfect and i know exactly when to engage

>Play a jungle carry
dont wanna

>tf mid
dont wanna

>or pantheon top
dont wanna

>shit katarina
not shit, best champ

>What the fuck. That's an assassins job
nope

>you kill the highest DPS on the team
i wont repeat what i said in my previous post

>You can't blame your team either
i can

>if you can't carry them, then you don't deserve to win
i need to be able to carry 4 people or i dont deserve to win? nice logic. thats like saying you need to help 4 mates in class to get good grades to get good grades for yourself too

>Before you say "they don't listen"
i already said that, no need to say it again

>that's probably because you're either toxic
try screaming at a kid in real life, it will do exactly what you are saying. also im not toxic

>you're probably in silver because you think youre top shit and blame your team whenever you feed or lose.
im in silver because >I bet you also blame the jungler whenever you lose lane.
of course why would i blame anyone else?

Then stay the fuck in silver, you fucking nigger

exactly what were you responding to?
>inb4 you

The EU trash that is op

Same fag here.
You can't rely on dmg because guess what.
Tanks are designed to absorb dmg, shut down assassins and be a threat to the front line in a team fight. You can't rely on simple burst to take one down because it doesn't work, they'll live and kick the shit out of you
Everyone in this thread is calling you trash, you're in silver, and still think you're top shit. How does that even work?
No, that's not what it's like. It's more like, if you're in a group project full of people who want to do well but you know wont do well, so you have to put more work into the project.
How the fuck are supposed to win if you don't even know you're own roles job?

>tfw people ask for advice but then dont listen to it
i hope you like it in silver where you belong

do you know what inb4 means?

>Same fag here.
no

>You can't rely on dmg
yes i can

>Tanks are designed to absorb dmg
and carries are designed to deal damage

>shut down assassins and be a threat to the front line in a team fight.
that made 0 sense.

>You can't rely on simple burst to take one down because it doesn't work
of course it works. obviously you have never tried it yourself or simply are buying the wrong items. youre probably like that fag above buying warmogs on katarina ;°)

>they'll live and kick the shit out of you
no they die and i use my resets to penta the rest

>Everyone in this thread is calling you trash
yes and im seriously hurt that they do

>you're in silver
so? ranks are meaningless

>and still think you're top shit. How does that even work?
^

>in a group project
im not in group projects

>but you know wont do well
can you try again in proper english? i didnt quite catch your thought there

>How the fuck are supposed to win if you don't even know you're own roles job?
i know my roles. the others dont

i never asked for advice

This has got to be bait

>i have no arguments left

I stopped playing almost 2 years ago but you are never gonna get out of silver if you dont learn other roles

And you certainly are dying way to fucking much and not building enough defense

>you are never gonna get out of silver if you dont learn other roles
what does this have to do with anything? i can only play one role per game

>And you certainly are dying way to fucking much and not building enough defense
im not dying because im not building enough defense. im dying because my team isnt there

>wrong. i am highly advanced with katarinas mechanics and overall game knowledge

>mfw

no one has good mechanics or overall game knowledge in silver, you fucking tard. Take advice and humble yourself because you're shit and will forever be shit if you don't admit it.

>mfw
mirin huh

>no one has good mechanics or overall game knowledge in silver
of course i do

>tard
post discarded, i dont talk to 13 year old inglese kids

No, it's more like, you exhibit every bad thing everyone says about low elo players in this community.
I didn't think it was possible to be this retarded and I still don't think it is, so it must be a fucking joke.
Everyone in this thread has told you something that you're doing wrong and you completely think that you're in the right, even though you're a low elo player.
It just has to be bait

im plat 4 right now and I haven't lost yet in platinum lmao. My skill level is around diamond and I've laned against challengers in tournament. You're legit retarded if you think you're anywhere near good. Mentally retarded people can get out of silver 4 you fucking mouthbreather

mfw people feed the troll

>No, it's more like, you exhibit every bad thing everyone says about low elo players in this community.
so you agree with what i say, but also think i shouldnt be saying it openly ? first step to solve a problem...

>I didn't think it was possible to be this retarded and I still don't think it is, so it must be a fucking joke.
you dont understand what im saying because youre not smart enough. thats the problem

>Everyone in this thread has told
oh because everyone says so, it must be true. kek so fucking stupid

>even though you're a low elo player.
again how many times do i have to repeat myself? elo doesnt matter. get it into your head, dipshit

>and I haven't lost yet in platinum lmao.
what does that have to do with anything

>My skill level is around diamond
lol game's out for what? 6 years? your skill level is diamond but youre still in plat? interesting

>You're legit retarded if you think you're anywhere near good.
im most likely much better than you are

>Mentally retarded people can get out of silver 4 you fucking mouthbreather
i know, youre one of them

>i have no arguments