What's your fetish, Sup Forums?

What's your fetish, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/video-watch/FTM-RIDING-MTF-ON-THE-COUCH-22975022
xtube.com/video-watch/FTM-Vs-MTF-12379321
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not getting urine all over my furniture.

Being raped by some creepy guy. Not the socially awkward /desperate kind of creepy, but the kind of creepy that makes chills run down your spine and you don't doubt for a second that he would cut your throat if you didn't listen to him. Makes me wetter than an underwater clam.

Squirting and anal.... But also like even the girl gets so wet it will foam white stuff... Doesn't know what that is called though...

Materbating to JB bateing

>squirt and piss
>hairy pussy

combine the two an I will empty my sack to the pic or vid.

Grool

Let's meet...

Good ol' vaginal rabies frothing.

A little meet and eat there Jeffrey

Tied a chicks hands up while she sucked me off. That was pretty sweet I guess

To be at the hands of an absolute Giant of a woman or man

What would happen if we did..?

To make a girl cum over and over and over until her brain overrides the roofie and she wakes up.

Girls' buttholes. I've ruined many dating relationships because of this fetish. As soon as I get to know a girl sexually I start going for butthole stuff and most chicks aren't into it. Actually, them not being into it turns me on even more. I am the butthole scourge of online dating.

JB is best B.

Squirt and pee, yes. Hairy, no thanks.

Panties, I'm so sick that I bought pair from a girl for $25

This :3

>Hairy, no thanks.
not a necessity of mine. it's just a bonus for me.
though, some girls look better bare.

regardless, i love piss and squirt.

Would tie you up and ass Fuck you!

Holy fuck, are you me?

Pic is beautiful.

Sick fucker

cunt punting cute petite girls repeatedly, then degrading them by taking a shit on their chest.

feet

Old lady's and anal. I'm not even a nigger

Pic related.

I like women who have cute faces with little/no makeup, unshaven/trimmed pits and asspussy.

Meh. I bet I could fight you off before you even had a chance. You don't scare me.

Queefing or farting is my fetish.. Please don't judge me..

not if youre into feet. that isnt something i like.
girl in the pics is hot though. nice taste

Judged

God Damn it.. I knew it..

I fart in your general direction, dear sir.

Thanks fam. I have around 1.5TB of shit from atkhairy.com

I don't have any left. Managed to live most of them out. I got with a couple girls who were game for anything, so I've done:
watersports
anal
BDSM
ageplay
cosplay

Plus I've fucked a couple guys and a few animals. So there's nothing left I want to try. My current girl lets me throatfuck her, and that's as far out as I get these days.

>mfw

> a few animals.

wat

Nice. I have a few sets from there.
if youre also into piss VIPissy has a few good vids of girls like the one you posted doing their thing too.

You fucked animals? What was that like you sick bastard?

kek

Genital swaps, not head swaps not body swaps just genital swaps. Shits stupid rare to find.

>feels bad man.

I'd fuck anything when I was a teen. Out of my mind horny all the time. Thankfully it eased up a little by my mid 20's.

Have you seen that video of the mtf fucking a ftm trans?

I've seen a few videos like that, but as I said it's stupid rare to find. Which one do you refer? It may be new to me, but I doubt it.

nice

cameltoes, dont have any pics tho

Hairy Vag

And here I thought I was horny too much

isn't this ihatethebeach?

hairy is best

If your a chick.. I thank you kindly..

I WANT TO SUCK TRUMPS MAGA DICK !!!!

This one's new to me:
xtube.com/video-watch/FTM-RIDING-MTF-ON-THE-COUCH-22975022
but:
xtube.com/video-watch/FTM-Vs-MTF-12379321

idk if its the same girl but it was from daddysloliprincess

Yeah, I've seen them both. Their hot but nothing new :( This fetish sucks man I'ts so hot but there aint nothing new to see just the same old shit.

>FUCK!

a blowjob until cum while is smoking in a sexy way

Hey. The technology is still new. And with the rise in social awareness and acceptance there's bound to be a boom to fill that niche. Just look how fast shemales and traps took off.

Yeah, it's hotter thinking a genetic girl got a dick instead of a man transitioning into being a female though. :/ Even hotter to think the dick was her boyfriends whom she is now fucking with it, but alas I guess i'm too fucked up for the internet for now.

Also every post I've made in this thread is doubles. I wonder if this one will be doubles too.

>rollin for doubles.

Im a little into these double vaginal penetration vids. they're hard to find but there are a few good ones out there. Just last week my ex and I were having some fun, we got a little weird. At one point I came but was not finished, so I started fucking her with her dildo for a quick breather, afterwards I stuck my cock in her and said "hey you know what might be fun..."

It was pretty hot.

I'd drug you so you were just barely conscious and then have my way with you. I'd tie you up, legs spread, arms spread, on the bed... probably start by fingering you, then stick my dick in your mouth and push my cock down your throat - enough where you'd feel the weight on me on your head but the drugs (benzos) would keep things just out of focus and you'd be partially out of it. then i'd fuck you slowly, leaning over to breathe on you during. Then I'd move to your asshole, and insert a dildo in your pussy while I fuck your ass... then I'd cum in your mouth and leave you there.

it was squirting but my wife has squirted a few times and it's just too messy so now I've got a pregnant fetish

to be used and abused by a group of chicks

her dirty panties

this.

panties/cd

Exterminating the inferior races

Female circumcisions and clit hood cutting.

Me too. Love the puss, but not letting me in the butt makes me want it more.

A friend told me while high that she loved double cock in her vag but she had never done it. Ever since that day I've been scouring for vids like these.

Also prego chicks

every time i cum on her panties,thinking her gluey and smelly pussy

Same love pregnant chicks

ur sister?

Cd/Traps and pee

Young women in general.

[sigh]

sister's friend

CUTE

please post more

slut

my gf squirts and i'm not that into it. it' kinda gross. she squirted and my mouth today and it tasted kinda like piss, so i think she pisses when she squirts too. I had to get up and rinse my mouth out.

what do?

You must have at least one success story, right? Right? I mean, greentext.

Immorality.

pro tip - if you suspect a girl is a about to squirt against your wishes, quickly and firmly shove your thumb into her belly button and push hard till she calms down. works every time

It is piss, mate.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022

This cryptic messaging isn't that telling but okay. I like younger girls too, mate.

Anal and light dirty talk.
Gf says she loves anal but we rarely do it because she's always afraid of giving me poop fuck.
And dirty talk is a struggle. She mainly only moans and usually when she starts saying something she stops midway through to keep moaning softly..
Also I'd like a good blow job but I don't wanna eat her out so I just let the subject lie.
She's not really all that experienced in sex and gets nervous sometimes, like when I asked her to sit on my dick.
Sucks because I love her fat pale ass.

I'd love to get in a piss fight with her. I open my piss slit and blown her right off the toilet.

That's why she put newspaper down. God, you're dumb.