Sup Forums I have a problem I have a sexual attraction to obese women and I want to be obese myself it plagues my...

Sup Forums I have a problem I have a sexual attraction to obese women and I want to be obese myself it plagues my thoughts every day and in the past 8-9 months ive gained a lot of weight. all I want is to be happy should I continue what I am doing for the sake of being happy or should I change for health granted the weight ive put on is reversible but I kinda like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM#t=1512
fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=567101&userId=165051
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gr8 B8 M8

op here

not bait I'm dead fucking serious

YOLO

Fat women give amazing blowjobs, so god speed OP.

here is me a few months ago

I know those feels, OP. I want to get fat too.

And now...

Really?

Holy shit I thought she had 3 tits in the thumbnail

Okay, then, since you're serious, I'll answer:

I've been obese. Trust me when I tell you that nothing makes you sexually invisible faster than being overweight. Nothing.

You like fat girls? Great. Fat girls are genetically predisposed (so the scientists say) toward reproduction since they tend to have wider hips for than their skinnier counterparts. In short, they're built to breed. As a result, it's ironic but true that fat girls have standards. I guess I'm saying that skinny girls want fit guys, AND fat girls want fit guys.

There is no segment of females who would choose fat/overweight/obese over a thinner, fitter male.

Fat girls have no end of fetishists like yourself (and, seemingly, all negroes) standing in line to fuck them. A girl can be fat as she wants, and she can still ALWAYS find a guy.

You will be alone. This is unpleasant.

fwiw, I'm not obese anymore. This is much better. Lose the weight while you're young (it gets harder) and keep it off.

Yes. Haven't gained myself but I want to.

Nice gain. It must be nice to hold.

well once you start its very easy to keep going...

Who is this?

Idk some weight gain model

The problem is getting started. I have zero appitite.

well you have to grow it. start by adding an extra 500 calories a day for a week or two then up it every couple weeks youll get fat in no time. just make sure you overindulge as much as possible

That is what I'm trying. I eat a lot before bed too.

you shouldn't be able to suck in your stomach when you go to bed the more you eat before bed the better and make sure its a high carb high fat food.

If you want to gain visceral fat (that's the fat around your middle/gut), the quickest and best way is to eat a lot of wheat and sugar.

So anything made with flour (pizza, fried chicken, bread). As for the sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup is best, as 60% of those calories are immediately stored as fat by the body (this is a physiological reaction of the liver and has nothing to do with exertion level. 60% always...can't avoid it).

source: youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM#t=1512

So eat those things and enjoy bigger clothing.

Also, that's american wheat btw....wheat that's outside USA has not be genetically modified for caloric output the way US wheat has.

Sounds like a plan. I've been pigging out on brownies lately.

op here,

thank you I think I'm going to try and get even fatter. this is going to be so much fun

fantasyfeeder.com/pics/photo?id=567101&userId=165051

how does the op like this?

time for a full time pizza diet now.

op here ive been adding 3-4 bottle of boost per day too

how much do you weigh and how big do you want to be?

op here

currently I believe I weigh 210 pounds and I want to weigh 230-250

Nice. 250 sounds like a good number.

250 is for pussies. 300+

More is obviously better but 250 is a good place to see if you like it.

That's like saying you want to know what it feels like to be a millionaire and stopping at 250k.

lol I'm actually 216 pounds

Fat chicks are sluts

Good point. its best to go all in then and enjoy being a total gluttonous fatty.

op here I'm working on it im getting lazier and fatter ive put on 6 pounds since last week

Very impressive. How do you like your fat belly? do you love to rub it?

It's not really a diet is it? You eat random shit with no structure in the hopes of getting bigger. If anything, your heart will give out before you can even get to the size you want or diabetes with catch you and make you it's bitch.

You're playing a dangerous game for what? You're sacrificing your health for your cock, in a nutshell.

Well enjoy being a gluttonous pig and jerking off to pics because your sexual appeal has now hit Zero.