Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums

I'm leaving you forever. I gotta say it's been more bad times than good. I've realized that all of this has been a monumental waste of life, so it's time I move on to the next phase of my limited existence. No more unfunny Sup Forums. No more wasting my life watching people play video games on youtube. For that matter, no more video games. No more television. No more reaction videos. No more ingratiating myself with the rest of an unenlightened western society. You're all wasting your precious miracle of cosmic coincidence, and I don't want to join you anymore . It's just a vicious circle of unfunny and derivative, incoherent idiocy. It fucking rots your brain and provides nothing of substance.

You're just all faggots. All of you. I would say enjoy your lives, but you're already dead inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

blocgame.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be seeing you tomorrow then.

no you won't loser

this place is cancer

never funny

NEVER funny

you're all the same unfunny person with no social skills

it's sickening and i can't take the suicide threads, the feels threads, and the people who can't get laid threads

fuck all you unoriginal idiots

you suck

>Taking the time to type this instead of just leaving

Kind of last hope to wake somebody up and stop being a shill who's a sponge for shitty opinions more like you piece of literal peasant shit

Tl;dr: YLYLs don't do it for me anymore

You managed 3 minutes. How was the outside?

>Implying anyone would notice/ care if you left

I hope you choke on an eggshell for thinking this was worth sharing with the world.

not the point

you guys really are VERY fucking thick and unperceptive

See

What you gonna do with all that spare time then?

Oh ok I get it, you're vegan. Good riddance

Not applicable

you don't get any banana stickers

thats how much fucks i give

none

I did make it a point to say unfunny a bunch of times, and you didn't fail me.

live life

Says the faggot sharing his flounce. Either quietly fuck off or do something worthwhile like livestreaming grenade in pooper. Otherwise you just come over as a whiney little cunt :x

YLYLs confirmed cause for this faggotry

And you haven't left yet because...?

>implying i care how i come off to a bunch of the lowest common denominators

Faggot

Fuck you OP I'm taking over you thread.
This is now a >bloc thread.
blocgame.com/
The game is cold war themed, you create your own nation, customize it, pick what kind of government ya want, yadda yadda autism simulator.
The fun shit about it is the community and the forums, a lot of memeage and a lot of people from Sup Forums.
There isn't a strictly Sup Forums related alliance right now, but if you guys wanna pretend your commies and generally fuck around, try joining Comintern, plenty of oldfags there to help.

Reply = Care.

You're stuck here. We are you and you are we.

If you had any prospect of a life worth living you wouldn't have been here long enough to think anyone would give a fuck about this thread.

proving my point, person who doesn't use words to express themselves but rather an image that they didn't make.

How sad can you get?

Faggot

>posting a goodbye in an anonymous board where you are anonymous. Cool.

GR8B8

See

You'll be back, faggot.

No I'm not. you're convinced I am because your projecting your lack of will power. You're convinced such a thing isn't possible for yourself, so you can't conceive that anybody else can.

Not only are you dangerously stupid, but you're also a narcissist.

This is the best cringe thread I've seen in a while
>Lost at OP

check em

You mean you're gonna mope and bitch for the rest of the evening and then tomorrow mindlessly browse Sup Forums while forgetting what you said the day before.

Shiggydiggy OP I hope you become a dirty hippie and join me.

>Not only are you dangerously stupid, but you're also a narcissist.

Dad?

I thought this exchange was kind of funny, so that kind of refutes your "NEVER funny" claim a bit

Not sure if b8 or legitimate retardation

The fact that you all think that I'm actually coming back after this thread shows a lot about your lack of personal willpower.

Here is a pic of all the people who will miss you and the fertile field where their careaboutyou is grown

see you tomorrow fam

>mw OP will make this thread instead of just leaving.
>implying we care weather you leave, or , or stay, or like, or dislike
>expecting good experiences on Sup Forums
>mfw this is not CP, just a genuine Cucked Shill Summerfag

no I think its something about crossfit

Well leave then

FPBP
Op is and will always be a collossal faggot

Good luck brother,

Peace and safety.

You are all so very emotionally attached to this piece of shit website.

Your very existence is depressing.

See you tomorrow OP
>implying any of us have willpower
Who needs Will power when we can just sit here and laugh at you being a huge faggot

good

and you can continue regurgitating the same shit over and over again until you eventually overdose on sleeping pills from depression

fine by me

Have fun on Freemathgames.com

Tell us your story before you leave op.

How long have you been browsing and what was your tipping point?

A while ago i would have hoped for a creative and funny response from you user. these days i know better.

Give us an example of a creative and funny response since you're the master at posting on the Internet

>creative
>funny
>on Sup Forums
You are and will always be a huge faggot OP

Congrat's Sup Forumsro, you're ascending. TAKE ME WITH YOUUUU

You were never noticed and you will never be missed.Shut your pie hole and Move along little doggy.

Ascending to a new level of autism maybe

At least you are admitting you wasting your pathetic life. Acceptance is important.

That wasn't creative or funny you failed

>implying all life isn't meaningless

ITT: OP is a lonely faggot who wants to think people care about him

All of you diseased rhinoceros pizzles calling me faggot and all I hear is "STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS AND ATTACKING THIS THING THAT IS VERY DEAR TO ME OKAY I'M SENSITIVE"

You really are a bunch of fagolas.

/Thread

nihilism is very close to faggotry.

Every time i meet a nihilist at a party or gathering they're always the most obnoxious idiot with no drive and no passion in life.

Eat shit, bottom feeder.

Requesting this

>leaving Sup Forums
>won't leave Sup Forums

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT WAHHHHHHHH

bye

>Diseased rhinoceros pizzles
I bet you thought that was clever or funny, but unfortunately what you're not aware of is that they're are probably 50 or so lurkers laughing at how much of a genuine faggot you are right now

>OP says he's leaving
>Can't even deliver that

It's from "Coming to America" you uncultured swine.

And nobody laughed

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>nihilist
>party
Normie detected, you don't even belong here. Yet you still continue to shitpost like a faggot. That's true Irony OP

>Implying being a normie (that is somebody well edjusted with no mental issues and has a vibrant social live) is a bad thing

holy christ this is a very good reason to leave you fags are delusional.

Why don't you just hide the those type of threads if they are triggering you?

I don't like the rekt threads. So I hide them. That's it. End of story.

Maybe find a different board that has less depressing shit. It's one of the reasons I avoid /r9k/.
That and it's a fucking pity party over there.

But do whatever works for you.

>coming to america
>implying that movie is a cultured classic like the Mona Lisa or the Moonlight Sonata or a Picasso Painting

OP belongs on Reddit topkek

Alex, fuck off.

offended

>not understanding how a normie is a bad thing
It's like this is his first time ever, My god the Summer is strong with this one

>Highly Amused

This. You don't just leave this place.

>edjusted

Okey dokey.

>42 Minutes Later and OP is still here

>POINTING OUT OBVIOUS TYPOS IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL

i'm not offended for the same reasons as when a nigger calls me cracker

>edjusted
>no mental issues
>can't even spell adjusted
>you fags are delusional
Welcome new Sup Forumsrother, See you tomorrow

>implying I was trying to offend you and not just laugh at you
>implying anyone here is trying to offend you and is not just here to laugh at you

fucking clamoring for a response by comparing typos to mental illness

HOLY FUCK you suck

>you fags are delusional

why would it concern me that a bunch of people with no standards for themselves find my journey towards enlightenment amusing?

I welcome it gladly.

Good luck OP

>journey towards enlightenment
>on Sup Forums right now

bingo.

glad I reached somebody.

I think you're being serious and I agree. I think Reddit would fit him better.

Sup Forums has always had a dark sense of humor.
Sup Forums especially, because its a lot of off the wall topics. Which is why it's called random.

The best thing about Anonymous forums is you don't have a username and there's no points.
No one knows who anyone is so there is no ego involved or at least there shouldn't be.
So it doesn't matter if you had an unpopular opinion that day because no one knows who the fuck you are tomorrow.
Just do whatever the fuck you want to do.

>autistic rant over

OP here. I admit I posted hoping for some 'aww don't go' style posts because I'm just so fed up of jerking myself raw in my Gran's spare room while I cry about being 45 already.

Sorry Anons.

>Calling us delusional and uncultured
>Can't understand sarcasm
>Inb4 "it's bait fag"

you contradict yourself summerfag, but you're obviously not intelligent enough to understand what was implied. What you're doing right now is just shitposting like me, you're literally no better. The only difference between you and me is that I'm aware I'm shitposting, and I've already achieved greatness.

What exactly will you do instead? You'll be back unless you have a detailed list of how to spend your time.

I'm gonna become a dental floss tycoon.

A Professional Jelly Fish Wrestler