The girl you've been in love with since childhood finally wants to settle down with you after years of being a slut...

The girl you've been in love with since childhood finally wants to settle down with you after years of being a slut. Do you accept her offer?

Settling down after years of blowing dicks together? Sure thing!

No

Nope.

Hah, no.

NO!

Only if she has attractive kids.

no I just want to cream inside her vagine one time to know its possible and I'd be pretty happy with just being friend

She has one, three year old, none mixed girl

Why you trying to kill romance op? Dick move.

Pump and dump only

id tag her along for a good bit make her do all kinds of shit get her sucking me and all my boys dicks while we chill,
id happly let my boys shit even my dog would be tappin that ass day in n out
might even rent the bitch out to pay the rent n all that
shed be a well trained bitch and id get every bit of it on dvd fuck tape ill do my yard up with cameras everywhere from the second she in the door im straight onto turning her into the dirtyest slut

If she has no kids then sure, I mean I fucked a lot of chicks so her being with a few other guys ain't a big deal.

No because I don't have anyone I've crushed since childhood you faggots

Male or female? It all boils down to the answer to this.

Fuck me I can't read.

Two girls for the price of one. I'll take it.

wouldnt even be against her will
with in a week shed be beggin for me to give her something even if its just my bottle when im finished drinkin just to have something fuckin dat pussy

Female

only if she is also my sister

kek

Nope her value is gone now.

Is the Chasing Amy story good advice? Or is it just a cuck tale

make sure only fuck her wit safety aswel, shed drink cum like it was juice,
dont want her getting preg n losin thatt tight shape,

You're getting into the territory of the immaturity of getting someone else sloppy seconds and whether or not you actually loved this person or were you just in love with the idea of getting together with this chick whose appearance is several steps above your own.

Realistically speaking would you drive a Porsche that has 150000 miles on it or not?

I may be pathetic, but not that pathetic.

Thankfully I've not lived in my home area since moving out at 18. I really don't know how guys handle running into dudes left and right that fucked your girlfriend/wife. I'll happily pass on a sloot from back home. There are too many sloots to give up on at 25.

As long as she never hurt me. She's slutting around right now, and I've been friendzoned pretty comfortably, because she's afraid of losing me if she gives love with me a chance. Once she realizes I'm all she has, I'm prepared to contently settle down. I'll slut around in the meantime too. God's way went out the door an unfortunately long time ago.

+

Sorta thinking of this one girl that parties alot and is still cute. But no relationship, fuck no.

as long as she doesnt have stds or a torn up vagina, sure why not. obviously youre gonna date for awhile and see if theres red flags or not, so its not like youre just gonna rush into a marriage with her. if shes clearly got baggage then you just dump her like garbage. i really dont see how a girl could be a massive slut for years then suddenly be normal though. shes already got the mentality that she needs a constant upgrade/next best thing. that mindset is like a junkys need for a constant fix. junkies never fully recover
>comparing a car to a human being

rofl. gj user

would also get her to do shit like callin her dad when she takin our dicks balls deep, ask her to invite some of her ex boyfriends round and me and my boys force him to watch, the only posts on her fb will be her drinking glasses of cum or pinned down on the floor or bed in a dp sandwich selfie, if her girlfriends call her she gotta say she busy and unless they want to come round and help her with all the cocks she cant really see them
we all know what girls are like while on the phone to my bitch and their bf in the room theyd turn round and lie "im just off to see my friend, she needs support"
within no time theres a knock on the door and now we got 3 more young white sluts

>In love with since child
>Became a slut
You make retarded assumptions OP

soooo....you're typical female?

>as long as she doesn't have a torn up vagina,

i don't see the difference.

>comparing a car to a human being

This doesn't happen to losers unless she is pregnant and has no other options.

Dream on stalker.

>tfw you try to be edgy but you're a moron

just cuz a chick fucks alot of guys doesnt mean shes literally used up. a car is literally used up from being driven.

truth but be careful. deception is a big thing with shit like this and women can play nice for a while just to get your defenses down.

play it smart though, protect yourself early in case of divorce

cars you can fix or re-purpose into something awesome. women you can't. with the unlikely exception of having an open relationship after cheating to stay together for the sake of the kids.

not being edgy...a good portion of the human population has had numerous partners. (both female AND male)

I don't care how much dick she had i'd still do it.
it's 20 years later and i still think about her...and occasionally look at pictures of her on facebook.

But then i'm a mid-30s virgin who's never known the touch of a woman so i'd pretty much do anything to be with any non-hideous woman who'd be willing to touch my disfigured body.

This is mother fuckin Forest Gump...

Oh my bad for assuming

>tfw you try to fight for social justice but you're a moron

saw a study done on 21 year olds that showed 50% of the female population was getting laid but only 25% of men, because all the women were fucking the same guys. women are pathetic and stupid creatures. even the good ones are dumb

>just cuz a chick fucks alot of guys doesnt mean shes literally used up

>as long as she doesn't have a torn up vagina,

Friend please help, I am very stupid.

So basically the entire plot of Forrest Gump?

theres no such thing as a torn up vagina. vaginas dont literally get torn up. at most they can be stretched from taking overly large dicks for too long

uhm, alright then?

Fuck you, learn the difference between your and you're.

yeah, but going off of just 21 year olds is a weak study since loads of fucking happens throughout your twenties.

Depends on the motive for being a slut in the first place.

In my extensive experience with sluts, there are two kinds:

1) A slut who is a slut because of a hyperactive sex drive. These ones are a-okay.

2)A slut who is a slut because she needs constant validation and attention. These ones are batshit crazy.

It should be pretty goddamn easy to figure out which type she is within a few days of knowing her.

Then why say it to begin with?

psst...your a moron!

So this bitch doesn't think im good enough until she is over-used and nothing more but trash put aside?
Fuck that shit, now she can watch me doing some other chick.

WRUARRUWRUFAWUFWAURARU

21 is supposedly the peak of sexual activity though. those numbers are pretty fucked up if you think about it

this. /end thread

>So this bitch doesn't think im good enough

Ever consider the possibility that you really just weren't?

isn't 30 the peak?

Forest Gump?

With that kind of mentality you never get girls.

Trips don't lie

If you were in love with one chick all your life while she was riding a carousel of cocks, you clearly never get girls anyway.

Depends on your agenda. 72 could be the peak if you have some shit you want to sell to 70 year olds.

Being realistic will hinder you ability to get laid? Seems really counter-intuitive, friend.

>she """"offers"""" to settle down
LOL

Fuck that noise. None of the crushes I had in middle/high school are attractive anymore, we're all 21/22 now, and they're all either fat or completely destroyed their skin for the sake of being tan.

I was a beta bitch in high school, and even into college, but now I just don't give a fuck. I'm a 8-9/10 face, 6' tall, 7" dick, lift and run, have a degree in electrical engineering, and I'm starting my own company.

El oh fucking el, I'd never settle for a girl who was a slut, I'd never settle for a girl who ever turned me down, and in fact I won't ever settle for a girl until I'm in my 30s/40s and want kids.

My unsympathetic personality pisses off entitled women (and even cuck men) so fucking much, the butthurt is delicious. They know I've already won and it just tears their asses apart.

I don't give a fuck. Pic related, I'm going to own one of these someday soon. In addition to whatever other cars I want.

That is true.
There are enough girls that would want you so why settle for one that doesn't.

>I'm a 8-9/10 face, 6' tall, 7" dick, lift and run
>but now I just don't give a fuck. I

No way you piece of shit human

Good luck trying to own an original gt40 and not a new one with a Fucking wrap job on it. save some money and get more fun out of my idea.

lies

b8

Being insecure does.
Girls like guys who are confident. That's why she is fucking everyone but you.

I had a chance with pretty much all my crushes and the only one I'm still sort of hung up on was one I dated who was abused by her father and is sorta damaged.
Girlfriends I could get. Friends who actually wanted to just be friends on the other hand... I guess I'm kind of hard to get along with. Which also explains the number of relationships I've gone through.

This isn't r9k. Most of us have girlfriends. Some of the users are even married. Hence all the "this is my "slut" wife" threads. Us old fags are in our 30's to 40's. I teach self defense as a hobby and am looking into opening a school for it and my fiancee is a biology major who used to be a nurse. This place is full of old farts.

cool story bro

This is the kind of fairy tale shit that little kids believe right up there with Santa Claus and the Easter bunny. In the real world if you're not able to look at yourself and see where you have flaws you're not going to be able to improve. People who go for the "be confident" route end up just sperging out because they aren't able to handle the situations they put themselves in. You get confidence after you accomplish shit not the other way around where you get confident and then you accomplish shit.

Yeah that could've been better worded; I don't care about other people's shit opinions anymore, but care much more about myself and my own success.

Honestly, the entire Ford GT series is so god damn gorgeous. You're right though, the 2017+ models would be a ton cheaper and guaranteed better performance in every way.

Nope.

>Girls like guys who are confident.
I'll tack onto this. People in general like people who are more confident. Now that doesn't mean they prefer assholes; they definitely don't. But you will always be better respected, get better service, win more friends, and be more successful if you're more confident than the next guy.

Not the guy you replied, but you're half right.

Yes, everyone needs to be able to look at themselves and realize "okay this is what's wrong with me, and here's how I'm going to fix it." You need to be able to fix flaws to be successful. Thinking you don't have flaws isn't confidence, it's stupidity and will ruin you.

However, in my experience, being confident is the #1 best motivator for improving yourself. That means being confident in not only who you are, but who you are capable of being. People who aren't confident get stuck in a spiral of

>I'm not good enough -> doing anything is pointless -> it gets worse -> I'm not good enough

Confidence pulls you out of that loop and will drag you, kicking and screaming if need be, into success.

The girl I know is Type 2...that is troubling
Same here. I know I love this girl and wanna marry her one day. In the meantime, I'll be crushing pus all through my 20s, and settle down with her in my 30s

lmao no idea why everyone's saying no. the second we'd be in bed I'd treat her like a whore.
If she's a slut then she's most likely submissive fuckmeat anyway so win/win

But isn't the best way to overcome your flaws to try and fail?
Giving up without even trying is not realistic. It's beta.

The ultimate irony is that nobody who has pined for one person their entire life is ever going to have enough going for them to justify saying no.

If this is a question that sincerely concerns you: Who are any of you kidding? You're no better than her. You're all failures at life in your own fucked up ways. Are you seriously going to deny yourself the chance to salvage what little joy you could ever hope to have from your miserable existence out of pride?

>Nah, girl. You've had one too many dicks inside you, so I'll continue spending my NEETbux on the cheapest hard liquor I can find and cry myself to sleep every night.

And don't bother telling me that you have more going for you than that, because if you do then this post wasn't for you, and neither was OP's question.