/hoc/ exactly 500 posts in the old thread edition

look a hockey related picture. wow

Other urls found in this thread:

chl.ca/importdraft
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pulju is the meme king. Supreme meme.

Will the Black Knights be better than the Oilers in their inaugural season?

(Yes/No)

Will the Black Knights be better than the Laffs in their inaugural season?

(Yes/No)

Yes.

Possibly, but I hesitate to say yes.

y y

No florida posters please

>yfwswtc

No.

Give me 4 days

Why is there so many penguins fans on long island. Shouldn't they be islanders fans?????

It's because of their FILTHY FUCKING BANDWAGON.

What do you mean by this?

He's going to run a simulation of the team and compare it to the Oilers and Laffs, duh.

NHL17?

What's the worst bandwagon in the NHL besides the Blackcocks?

they left because the islels are shit

NHL 18. My wife's son works at EA

It ain't out yet nigger

Why do people even buy new NHL games? Aren't they all the same shit?

craps and kongs

Preds got forsberg for 6m a year not bad

The fucking Toronto Maple Leafs or the Oilers. They talk a big fucking talk every season, then disappear with a whimper around late December. They are so annoying.

Don't you talk shit about NHL 2003. New ones are ok, old ones were amazing. I usually buy the new game halfway through the season for $20.

I've played very few hockey games, and the only one I kinda liked was the Wii NHL Slapshot one.

Kongs aren't bad for winning 2 cups in 3 years. Their bandwagon is California- only. When the leafs play the Hawks here in Toronto the ACC is full of red sweaters.

no
yes

Slapshot wasn't bad. I had it but the plastic stick thing broke.

I like Lindros.

>mfw weebs are eliminated

I broke it slapping someone in the nuts. The shit was cheap plastic, and the rubber blade of the stick came off.

Nhl hits 2002 is the best hockey game ever.

>tfw laffs fan
>tfw realize we have like 14 wing prospects and no defenceman

a-are we becoming the oilers?

I still have NHL Hitz 2003. I've brought it to parties and people have a nostalgia-gasam every time.

Morgan Rielly alone is 10x better than Deadmonton's defence.

Stamkos will sign with NJ along with Okposo. Screencap this.

Remember when Gardiner was a surefire top pairing defenceman?

>party
>playing videogames
ok m8

>Poo Jersey
just fold it

House parties aren't very big in small towns.

Goodnight /hoc/

> finally manage to find a few stellar forwards in the last few years
> draft 4 d men in the first 5 rounds after that

The absolute madman

>rags

does anyone know if puljujarvi is in edmonton yet? laine is already doing charity stuff in winnipeg

sleep tight marchand

>HONGCOUVER

No chance

>Post yfw the Kings win the cup

Is Eric Lindros the most overrated NHLplayer of all time?
>the flyers actually traded him for Forsberg

the who?

Eric Lindros' best moment was when Scott Stevens hit him for good

GOAT phone wallpaper coming through

we /halloffame/ now

I like this increase in Jon memes

Lmao look at that fricken monkey

Can't wait for them to become a bigger Mickey Mouse team when they can't win with Stammer and Okposo

Nice Jon

Hey Sup Forums /hoc/, Alexander Barkov jr. here to answer all your questions. so AMA people!

Lmao

Why are you such a bust?

Im a top 5 center in the league, I was 2nd in the lady byng voting, fuck off delusional leaf

- Aleksander

Good sleeps leaf

At what age did you realize you suffered from acute autism?

How happy are you to wake up every day knowing that you dont have to wear an oilers or laffs jersey? Are you excited that you have a shot at playoffs and have a team with youh and capable core compared to the asians of vangkonghouver or indians of Toronto?

He's plays for Florida which means he will never get recognition he deserves. Literally no fans and no exposure because nobody gives a shit about the panthlels. He could be the next kopitar and no one would notice.

comfy post is comfy

>chl.ca/importdraft

import draft starts at 11

Ayo hol' up.

If the Wings never manage to pick high in the draft, but they manage to sign Stamcuck, that means they end up with the first overall pick from 2008, the last time they won the cup.

That would be a top meme imo.

JVR for Matthew Dumba

Thoughts?

Hitz Pro will always have a place in my heart

Just literally touched the Stan Lee lads

Smell my fingers

good morning, /hoc/

huomenta

>Jeremy Rutherford Verified account @jprutherford

>Jordan Neumann, Shattenkirk's agent: "I would say at this point, Kevin and I do think it is inevitable that he ultimately will get traded."

You know you curse your team if you touch the cup without winning it, right? Sutter's retarded son touched it in 2014 and they ended up not making the series last year.

some time between now and the end of time, yes

but not if hes refusing to sign in the west or if the blose are expecting a top forward

I feel bad for the team who overspends for this guy. So overrated.

You can touch it, just can't lift it

>>Jeremy Rutherford
literally who

blues beat ya dip

Traded to who? The Blues are demanding the fucking moon for him. They wanted Larkin in exchange, you know, that player that Detroit has already decided is their future face of their franchise.

Won't matter. This past season will literally be the closest they'll ever get to the cup in the next 10 years.

>blues beating anyone ever

Casual fan here. What went wrong? Why is USA hockey so terrible now?

no bill

If this is true, Doug Armstrong might be one of the dumbest GMs in the nhl. Not only is shattenkirk overrated as fuck, he's a FA next summer. Larkin is a potential top 3 forward who is controlled for the next 5 years. This is so embarrassing for Doug if in fact true.

sochi had such shit unis

I bet the keeper of the cup is a Laffs fan then.

that's probably just his way of saying "you have nothing else of value"

That's not true though. They could offer a combo of Tatar or Nyquist and a prospect for shittenkirk.

well maybe they don't want them, I don't know what they want

also it's most likely just the reporter who's dumb

@andystrickland Jun 26
The report the #stlblues asking for Dylan Larkin for Kevin Shattenkirk is humorous and untrue #NHL

I guess but there reaches a point where you have to be realistic. And the longer the wait the less they'll get. A lot of teams are figuring out how to manage their cap right now.

>you now remember the Oilers drafted Puljujarvi