4/5 of Andrew Jackson Jihad are nu-males

4/5 of Andrew Jackson Jihad are nu-males.

>mfw they're not even Andrew Jackson Jihad anymore because they fear to offend anyone

Okay.

People That Can Eat People and Can't Maintain are still solid albums though.

>they released two albums without me noticing

I agree but the band members are everything wrong with america, thankyou.

Are you saying that because four of them have beards lmao

I always thought they were a two–piece. Where did the other faggots come from?

They're effeminate faggots who are probably liberal and two of them are trying so hard to look like lumberjacks.

Also, the other one is a manlet. Their music is typical hipster bullshit.

>he fell for the folk punk meme

sam hyde wears glasses and has a beaerd so he is a nu male as well

they budded off the first two guys like starfish

The guy on the far left isn't in the band any more and they replaced him another numale. Balding dude with a mustache and glasses. So now 5/5 of them are nu males.

I know it's pleb not to separate the art from the artist, but I can't listen to their music anymore because of how much of a cucks they are.

sam hyde is the ultimate numale

he/s also an edgelord

He's not scrawny so he's out of the equation.

just shave it -__-

Save us Trump from the libtards, newmales, and bring back traditional gender roles and being able to beat your wife if you have to

but most importantly
BRING BACK SNACKS

snecks died for our sins

This. A bitch needs to know her place.

Maybe if you had a father he could have taught you to shave. Sorry you were raised by your mom and became a nu male

who cares

They're all nu-males though

>t. nu-male

Sam is 6'4" you retard and works out, he's not even close to a nu male

and lower the age of consent, its gotten out of hand basically women gotta be menopausal for you to be able to put your penis in them these days

he's not a nu-male in the sense that he's going for the autistic serial killer vibe.
you sound like you wanna bang him tho lmao.

Look man they're SJW fags but effeminate really isn't that appropriate. They dress like normal people and have had those beards since before the 2000s.

The main songwriter used to just be a world weary social worker who made punk-influenced folk music about his shitty life and his bad childhood and all he wanted to do was skateboard and listen to Slayer and NWA.

They're basically the least punk band ever now but they weren't always that way.

Knife Man is also pretty good, m8.

>b-but American Tune

That doesn't undo Distance, Fucc the Devil, Sorry Bro, or Big Bird.