Need a hacker to fry a computer

need a hacker to fry a computer.

there's a girl on facebook scamming people in the military

She'll target privates strait out of basic or soldiers who are stationed somewhere. She knows those soldiers haven't had sex in months so she acts like she genuinely likes them and gets them in a Skype Call. She gets naked and convinces the other person to do the same. She then records it and threatens to post it on military pages and send it to all the person's friends and family.

After that she demands cash be sent to her through western union

She got my battle buddy but western union won't approve the transaction. They took the money he was trying to send her and now he doesn't have anything to give her. She's given him until tomorrow.

He doesn't know what to do so I told him that I'd try to help anyway I can. Sadly I'm not a hacker so I can't go after her. That's why I came to the best.

I have her skype information, her facebook information, and her phone number. I also have screen shots of the conversation. She's in the Philippines.

Who wants to do their country a service and fuck this bitch up?

Pic related (it's her)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Catfish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

show nudes

Post fb, I'll try to do something

I don't have nudes of her but she has no tits anyways. Here's something better

let me guess. its you that got blackmailed ? :D

What are the options?

bump

If it was me I wouldn't give a damn. She cant destroy my career with that and I don't care if she showed it to people. But the guy she's doing it to isn't like me

Tell you buddy to man up. He's getting in trouble for what- getting naked in front of a pretty girl on the internet? Lol.

Also moar info: encyclopediadramatica.se/Catfish

no nudes, no help, thems the rules

Add me on Kik and I'll send it to you there. Don't want anyone else interfering

Is she Chinese? I love it when they go ching chong ching chong it's too cute

What a bitch

bump

Tell your peeps to tell them that she used to be their girlfriend but they broke up so she's being a cunt

First of all, why the fuck would you join the US military? Second, fuck the military. One less brain dead republican tard to spend my tax dollars on.

It's not like she's trying to scam some perv on the Internet. She's going after good guys who serve in the military and she needs to be dealt with. Who knows how many people she's done this to and who knows how many more she'll blackmail in the future.

My Kik is DeLTaH4Lo_1992

Would you like some dick pics

>Implying Demon Rats don't join the military
You'd rather spend your money on helping the poor people from other countries :(((( so sadddddd
Bleeding heart cuck

don't be such a white knight. You don't give a damn about the needy

Lol I've been in a similar situation before. I just blocked her and never heard from her again. She didn't do shit that she said she would

>18 U.S. Code § 873 - Blackmail

>Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

So she's fucked if she goes through with it. Even better:

>18 U.S. Code § 880 - Receiving the proceeds of extortion

>A person who receives, possesses, conceals, or disposes of any money or other property which was obtained from the commission of any offense under this chapter that is punishable by imprisonment for more than 1 year, knowing the same to have been unlawfully obtained, shall be imprisoned not more than 3 years, fined under this title, or both.

TL;DR - Right now, she can already go to prison for a year. If you have evidence she's collected money for it in the past, she can go to prison for 3 years.

she in the pilipines bro...

anyway, post pics and convo, i wanna jack off to it!

Every Pinay bitch does this. Or they marry a guy to get to America legally and then divorce. Your buddy is a retard and he needs to learn that no one just likes you immediately without a motive.

Yes but she is in the philipines. She said she was I Texas but she wanted the money sent to the philipines. I don't think that law could do anything because she doesn't live in the U.S.

>he doesn't think the Phillipines follow the rule of Law, or have lawyers of their own

Wew lad, learn more about the world you live in

Sup Forums ain't your personal army.

He's not asking for Sup Forums to band together. He's just asking for someone to help him. Fuck you're retarded.

OP, I got this. Reply with skype username.

Stop crying, faggot.

Smells like summer.

>he

nice try OP, painfully obvious

sage for requesting personal army of one

looks like you're the only summerfag around

this is amazing, thats a great idea

fuck your friend and other retards that fall for this shit.

message me on Kik for the username. My Kik is DeLTaH4Lo_1992

i agree

Not everywhere.

SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

Depends where your nose it.

pretty much this. You have evidence of the crime, and everyone knows Facebook loves helping the USA and Phillipino police with their crimes.

lawyer up with your military funds. if you were a retard and blew it all, go fuck yourself

Her IP?

I can't just post her skype here because of the white knights.

You get kicked out of the army if pictures of you nude are spread apparently, heard of some dude that was doing webcam stuff and he got kicked out of the airforce.

I'm not OP. Just someone that saw how autistic you are.

pussy

God I wish I could help bruv. While you buddy is dumb as a brick for falling for this, I suppose it cant be helped. How much is she asking for?

lmfao "hey bee hackers please help my military friend for being an idiot", enjoy your service and wasting your time getting fucked by your country. FYI "frying a computer" will do literally nothing for your friend. Pursue action from a legal force that may actually be able to help with blackmailing.

Responses like this reveal you're a fat virgin.

Wow man you're so good at calling people out. It's almost like you're projecting.

Thanks.

yeah how much?

cuck

I'm from the Philippines. And there are scams like these here. Usually on Tinder, back when I was younger it was on YahooMessenger. Long story short they got a video of me jacking off. Threathened to send the video to my girlfriend and family members unless I gave them around 200$ via a mobile money transfer etc.

Long story short. I almost.cracked but thought to myself (18 at that time) that if I paid the fucker, they'd only end up asking for more. Plus I didn't have the 200$ anyway. So I said, "I'll man up to it. Tell my GF what I did and tell my family about it. I'll admit to them what I did and why. So go ahead and post it. After you do I'll get the NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) find you and get your ass to jail" after that they started threathening me more, and said she'd give me free sex if I gave then the money too etc etc. i just kept saying see you in jail etc. They eventually stopped.

That's my advice.

Also I am a Filipino Local.

OP is the person asking for the money to be sent to Marivic Mesa?

also to add to what I said.

"They" were most probably fake anyway. Not a legit girl. I just realized when I was way older, I got duped by those all fake pre recorded web cam strip videos. Yeah I was dumb.

If she was nude lets see them. Otherwise bait.

Me give me the info

Sup Forums isn't your personal army faggot