19 year old kid here yet again

19 year old kid here yet again.

tell me your problems and ill do my best to solve them for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/heeeeinc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, would you look at that. Funny that we should run into each other, again!

Quick reminder: I'm the one who's been growing an interest in a friend of mine, despite both her and I having a partner. She's interested in my best friend.

Update from yesterday: I decided to tell my friend to go for it, should he have the chance. I've also sent her a message, telling her that we need to talk, face to face.

Now for my request: What should I say to her/How do I tell her?

Which tool album is the best? Please help me decide.

you've sent her a message? the one you like? not your girlfriend, right?

Ænima obviously

I live with my girlfriend. Wouldn't need to send her a message. Haha

Yes, I've sent the one I like a message. I need to get a few things off my chest, which includes more than the fact that I like her.

does she suspect what this face to face conversation might be about?

I have no idea. It's pretty late and she owns a farm, so she has to get up early. Probably hasn't seen my message.
I didn't include hints of any kind. I simply told her that we needed to talk.

I know what I want to say, but I need her to just shut up and listen to me rant, for a few minutes (I know, for a fact, that it'll catch me off guard, if she interrupts me). This is what I'm wondering how to go about doing! How do start the conversation and how do I tell her I have feelings for her, but don't have any desire to act upon them?

well i dont think theres anything you can do about preventing her from interrupting you. just be ready for if she does.

i say speak your mind, tell her how you feel. tell her why you feel this way and why you're telling her about it. if she seems surprised and responds negatively, dont feel bad. its better that you're emotions have been released than to have been stored away. if you're not going to follow the feelings and pursue her in any way, then tell her that and make sure she's reminded that you don't want this effecting your friendship. act cool, keep the situation in your control. and keep it light and playful, no discomfort where its not necessary.

this threads not as successful as the last i see

I know myself well enough, to know that it'll throw me off. What I'm most afraid of, is that I'll end up trying to play things off, to avoid "confrontation".

I'll be sure to tell her, that I have no intention of pursuing said feeling, but I'm far from naive enough to believe that telling her won't affect our relationship.
Act cool? That's what I've been doing so far and it's tearing me apart. Can't do that anymore. If I keep it "light and playful", I'll end up making jokes and not really telling her the entirety of how things are.

i suppose... you're going to have to be blunt then.

if you feel yourself being held back, force out the words.

I suppose.

Shit. Could've come up with that myself. Haha
Was kind of hoping you'd have some über good advice for me.

i wish, but if theres no two ways about it and you MUST let these feelings out. then you just gotta do it man.

by the way, tell your friends to come to this thread. its dying.

It's 2:30am. My friends are all asleep.

By the way, thank you for listening to me. It's been nice, having someone to talk to. (Can't really tell any of my friends, after all.)

its my pleasure. most people don't realize how important it is to speak your heart and mind. i appreciate you letting me in on your life and allowing me to help you, as best i could anyway. thank you.

2:30 though? where do you live?

how do i get more views for my ebay auctions?

improve peoples first impression of your product. change the picture, the headline, the description, possibly even the price.

what does your auction look like right now? would you mind putting a link?

Even if you haven't been able to give me any answers, per se, simply speaking my mind has been rather freeing. - It's nice of you, to take your time, helping other people out.

I'm from Denmark. Been having some trouble sleeping lately, so Sup Forums helps keep me busy, in the dark and quiet hours of the night.

Hahahahahahaha

trouble sleeping huh?

are you in need of aid, friend?

ebay.com/sch/heeeeinc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I'll bump for more zippo pictures - there awesome.

Yeah. Obviously coursed by the uncontrollable thoughts and feelings, that are currently coursing through me.

I want to fuck my guy friend to kingdom come, but I'm fat. Please advice

id say try making some of them buy it now. i know i never like bidding on things, id much rather just pay a flat rate than wheel and deal with other people.

otherwise, though, your products seem alright. things people would buy. maybe look at how other people are successfully selling their items and make yours more like theirs.

so you assume that, once you've ahd your talk, you'll sleep better.

anyone know a place I can go to get a zippo done like this?

Its fuckin neat.

It might actually make it worse. Haha

the army

Any key engraver - you just have to give them words to write.

I got no major problems
>check
>mate

well hey... if it does... you know where to go to talk about it.

Not yet...shit doesn't stay perfect forever.

that's wonderful. a lot of confidence you have. what makes you so sure of that as being fact?

I only have one ball cause cancer. Solve that please
'

thanks to the both of ya :D

True that. Maybe we'll run into each other again, in the future!

Anyway, I should probably try getting some sleep. Might be best that I do, if her and I are to talk.

I need 100 thousand US dollars, fast.

until next time.

im sorry to hear that.

how fast?

by end of the year

You got some cool pictures, OP.

have you thought about the stock market? or perhaps you're interested in something off the the books?

well thanks, pal.

You haven't got any good shit for sale

18 year old here
I too can answer problems

You mean the hand painted blue PS1 is no good?

Get your own thread.

Will do

It seems like theres no way around this. You'll have to fuck the living shit out of your friend and thats what you actually want to do. If you didn't there would be no problem, and you wouldn't bother to go tell her about your ferlings. It seems to me that you subconciously want the scenario where you rip off eachothers clothes and go at it.

you're welcome to take over if you like.

i've actually got to go. thanks to the people who spoke their mind. ill be back eventually. everyone keep it real now, ya dig?

look at that face. i bet he was already getting laid alot back then

need around $300000. No bullshit