Ummmm.... They shot like half a dozen allegators.... No animal activates on Sup Forums this month????

Ummmm.... They shot like half a dozen allegators.... No animal activates on Sup Forums this month????

Because it was Disney's fault. Read the story

because alligators are not endangered

Gators are so numerous there they've increased hunting tags by a lot over the past couple years.
Couple of animals that are so numerous they are becoming in contact with humans a lot. Gorilla are endangered

The kid was standing in an inch of water. It wasn't supposed to happen. There was no fence or barrier but there was supposed to be way far back but alligators got through

Holy fucking shit. It's like asking why are people upset when 49 people are killed in a club but not when 49 fish are killed in the sea.

Who gives a flying fuck about alligators?

actually children in africa could've eaten that alligator.

they "remove" potential problem gators anyway

It wasn't due to a mother letting her child climb over a fucking fence you retard

They were past the barrier

Don't forget that you can eat gators, it's not like they're going to waste - or at least they shouldn't. Man I want some fried alligator now.

You can't win against us.

For every gater you kill, we will eat a million more kids

Not aware of it. But really, no one likes gators. So who cares?

Get the fuck out of this thread you waternigger.

Gators are pretty based, it's Disney worlds own fault

As long as you don't get a pice of fat that shit is awesome. The fat taste like rancid asshole, just a small piece with fuck the whole thing up

Kek

eat shit, Chubbs

Who cares

An inch of water in fucking Florida. If you have half a brain you don't let your child even stand next to the water. Those parents are careless and didn't give a fuck. They were probably hoping the kid would die so they could sue the shit out of Disney.

Alligator gets past barrier and kills child. He thinks it's the same as a mother letting her child climb over a fence and then killing a gorilla which was holding the child. A gorilla that had a better idea of how to mother the child then she did

You are retarded and clearly your parents never cared about you enough to take you to disney. Lol. There wasn't supposed to be an alligator there

Also can take down t rexs

Top fucking kek

you god damn gators make me sick

I live in Florida, I've been to Disney many times. It's still FLORIDA though. You can't just arbitrarily decide where the alligators go. There are fuck tons of them. If there is fresh water, there will be gators, even if they do remove them periodically.

The fact is that the parents were irresponsible and allowed their child to enter water where there was clearly "no swimming" signs posted. It's almost like they wanted their child to get eaten. I wouldn't be surprised if they saw the gator and intentionally placed the child there so they could get their fucking lawsuit.

If only toddlers weren't so fun to drag around....

Your sewer is mine, bitch

I think you're clearly retarded and your parents should have drowned you in an inch of water.

Universal studios is better anyway

Samefag much? Fucking retard.

You're obviously retarded because you think it's okay to let small children swim with alligators.

How about you suck my ass

How is it samefagging when I was just responding to something someone said to my original post? How long have you been on Sup Forums, one day?

gators > nix tbh

We should be feeding the children in Africa to alligators. Problems solved, everyone's happy.

The whole crocodile/alligator family is based af

gator jerky is pretty good

I am the person you replied to and i thought the same thing lol

i got family down there and i swear to fuck if you think you'll get control of the mainline you're fucking wrong you scaly bitch i will make you into loafers

Harambe's final moments

3million indians havent drank themself to death yet,you learn something new every day

Lost

alligators are increasing in wildly large numbers, relatively speaking, they're being found in areas they normally aren't found. This increase in numbers will put pressure on the population and push the gators to new hunting grounds and into more aggressive choices to find food. They're not like wild boars, but they do need to be kept in check.

Fuck off that's my job, American immigrant

>expecting black people to take care of their baby