Faces, rate and judge thread? Yep

Faces, rate and judge thread? Yep

So so

#Riko

Sup

Trump will be dealing with you and your family.

Almost good until I saw the shit on you lip

S H A V E

A dark shadow covers the field of snow.

Enter, Nigganon.

Talk about my fucking face

Looking good, faggot.

your eyebrows remind me of this guy, stop squishing your forehead like that unless you want wrinkles

hey

Nico! It's your cousin Roman.Let's go bowling.

Age?

turning 20 tomorrow

Naw

dude you look gross

Swede

austria

R8

8?

bad skin but you have potential

shower

r8

Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I liked to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air
In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys Who were up to no good Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared She said "I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest.
"How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor.
"Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.
Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it.
God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands lal over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy.
I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear.
I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head."

Nationality?

underaged

So...

not underage, just a baby face

u luminati m8?

eye of horus bub, but yes and il have you assassinated in one phone call

are you natus m8?

sure it is, looks just like it

kek

>natus
like the gaming league?

ayy lmao

>that fucking punk haircut
>ugly ass piercing
You look like I'd hate you.

Latino

Ok

1/10 at best. kill yourself.

nice pompadour you have there Philberto

you're way too attractive to be here, unless that isn't you.

samefag kys

kek

what's wrong with your head?

1-10

AHHAHAHAHAHA

i can't tell if your a girl or a guy but i'd still fuck you

>
>0
Hater

more underage

1 at best, sorry bro.

yeah alright rate me i guess

Rate me Sup Forums

it really isn't, not sure where that puts me but at last here I am hitting on people on Sup Forums

your head is a geometrical wonder

if boy 0/10
if girl 0/10

Camerashy

Would date and cuddle/10

youre lying to yourself. I would fuck him. at least 6/10

whats your heritage?

That's ok, im here for truth

>100% not you

Rate

Would take dick up ass.

need light to rate

Uses filters to seem less ugly lol

7/10 i would ride you

Where's the pussy at?

Other one was taken last night.
Heres one today.

8/10 i would sit on your face

hi

What should I do with my hair? Grow out and sweep back and clean up sides, or cut it short?

solid 0/10

I will be 23 in two months and i'm 6'2 just have a baby face.

8/10 can i sit on your face

Yes, 50% Mexican & 25% Puerto Rican.

Why don't you start by smiling?

Go ahead

Post pic in only tshirt

Cutie 6/10

but you are a nigger

What the fuck is the other 25%