What is this on my genitals? When I pee it stings near the tip in my urethra?

What is this on my genitals? When I pee it stings near the tip in my urethra?

Will post a few more pics of other spots.

Appreciate it guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its cancer
just like your thread faggot

Herpes blisters.

Another pic this is on the under side

Fuck dude... you have herpes

herpes

It looks like shave burn, wouldn't say it's related to your pain peeing

Looks like razor burn and you might have a UTI

why fuck? treatment is simple

this. i get them too when i shave my pubes
don't know what to tell u about the stinging pissing though...

Razor burn in multiple areas? And looking like 2nd pic ? I've never had razor burn like this.

herpes, probably
get it checked out

Looks like herpes Comapadre

its fucking herpes, you idiots

possible ingrown hair
or herpes

herpes. there is no cure. you will have it the rest of your life.

maybe both

Grow your pubes out and fuck like you didnt know

this.

Its your thumb.

HPV, these pimples come and go away and come again an go again, nothing you can do about it

it's not just herpes. your herpes got HIV infected syphilis. that might kill the herpes. soak in vinegar mixed with bleach.

Another picture. I'm positive this is not razor bumps/burn. I'm 26 y/o and have had that before. These bumps were sudden onset and on nurmerous areas as can be seen in these pics. :/

If you feel a sting when you pee it could be an infection, the outside shit it's because of bad shaving, and for fuck sake, clean your fucking greasy skin.

Just go to your fuckin GP dude. I am a hypochondriac and have him test me all the time. They don't fucking have a personal opinion about you. Dude didn't even remember he had shoved a swab up my pee hole twice before the last time I had it done.

Alright, well thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm gonna go get checked out ASAP. Glad I can always count on u guys ty.

Ya I'm gonna goto an urgent care in the morning.

looks like herpes :(
get to a doctor to be sure, its permenant but very treatable but if left unchecked can be very dangerous (google it)

it's a fucking herpes outbreak. spreads very easily. have you had unprotected sex recently?

It's from shaving and sweating you fat fuck

You have it for life, you'll have fever blisters break out in undesired places; and it's been linked to dementia later in life, if you live that long. Consider your sex life ruined.

Yes I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. Ive had these symptoms since atleast yesterday I started noticing, thinking wtf about it but no clue what it would be from

Today she just told me that she went to urgent care and showed me pimple like bumps on the outisde of her vagina, so now im like... well.... great... what a coincidence now it makes sence what this might be

She says that last week when she went to the shore when she flushed water splashed up on her vagina and she wiped her vagina off than went in the ocean and figured that was that, and now this. Bumps on vagina and burns when she pees and she pees out blood

she cheated on you.
and gave you herpes.
don't murder her, but don't be too nice to her either. it probably means she recently cheated on you.

So you got some other dude's herps from her slutty gash?

lol you got cucked and now you have herpes
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Herpes can only survive outside the body for 10 sec..

Hahahahahaahahha, you were played by her. Its too late now. You can stay with that skank forever.

do the bumps itch?

No its like sore when their rubbed against, not itchy though

Medfag, Does look like its an STD, Herpes is characterized by white bumps that break up and scab. Not saying this is herpes, a medical professional will never diagnose you without taking a diagnostic test. Can post proof of status if needed, can also post picture of textbook passage on herpes if need.

herpes virus doesnt last for long outside of the body, its skin to skin contact that causes it
STDs cant live in water/urine for any length of time so practically impossible to pick them up through public toilet use
sounds like you might not be getting the full story :(

TOP KEK
Cheating whore

With the research I'm doing at the moment this is what I'm thinking as well. I believe u no need for creds bruh, ty :)

Well her results will come back tomorrow or the next day, so I guess we'll see if/what she has, and I'll be keeping this in mind if she has an std that 'she got from splashing toilet water"

hope for you you dont have it from her bro

Thanks man

You can use her guilt to make her your slave.
Ask her to seduce and have sex with people you hate

sorry, Sup Forumsro, this looks like the herp.

Did you have it before the girlfriend? I think I read this isn't your first breakout.

your GP will take a culture of the sore to be certain that's what it is. That's the only reliable test, don't believe the fags that use the shitty blood test.

looks like herpes :( plus the stinging when peeing. don't worry too much, 1st times the most noticeable
>i have hsv-2

>What is this on my genitals?
A giant faggot.

Your sac is undercooked.

I'm no doctor, but I think that's your hand

Kek

Every day, every fucking day I crave for the dame of my dreams. I want to feel her loving embrace, her warm lips pressed against mine, and her gorgeous curvature. Her breasts are that of a ripe fruit, succulent and radiant under the rays of the glistening sun. Whenever she walks by, her perfume fills the air; beneath that camouflage lies a sweet womanly scent that compliments her choice of fragrance. Her pussy... So tempting... Just when I thought my urge to bone couldn't grow anymore; I heard it. A sound of beauty. A sound of tranquility. I heard the shlicking of her wet cunt from the next apartment over, her moans rattled through my erect cock; but, that wasn't what got me horny. It was what she masturbated to. It took me so long to find it. Every night for the past two weeks, she watched this video.......

>youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc

How is the blood test shitty? I thought it was like 98% accurate or some shit cause they just look for the antibodies presence in your blood.

Medfag here, looks more like molluscum contagiosum than HSV.

That many at once is a little weird.. Are you immunocompromised? HIV+?

Should resolve on its own. Google herpes pics, it's more vesicular and grouped together.

It could be molluscum contagiosum.
It certainly looks like it.
Or it might be herpes

Yeah I get razor burn like that , it comes up in little pimples , if you shave up that happens .

pimples and shit are probably from poor cut job and stinging may be from a UTI. I had a UTI a few months ago and they gave me some pills to take twice a day for a week. Go check it out.