What happened to OJ Simpson's kids?

What happened to OJ Simpson's kids?

>What happened to OJ Simpson's kids?

They're rich faggots living a life of luxury..

Reminder that Kim kardashian fucked OJ after her dad died

But OJ is broke and in prison till at least October of next year. How could they afford to get that fat?

They're niggers

Half nigger half German Aryan goddess.

Their mother got blacked...

What did you expect?

>But OJ is broke and in prison

Retirement funds from his Football days is untouchable by lawsuit.

Pour a half gallon of sour milk into a half gallon of fresh milk and you get a whole gallon of sour milk

>Half nigger half German Aryan goddess.

Try all nigger.

See?!? They get it.

Nigger.

Nigger

Nigger

OJ's son killed them and OJ was protecting his son.

Wrong, Goldman was killed because of drug debts. Nicole was collatral damage, OJ went to the crime scene and paniced because he knew he would be the prime suspect.

Maybe. But the there going to be a lot of press pretty soon naming his son jason as a suspect. Apparently Martin sheen is producing a documentary accusing jason of the killings.

Nigger spotted.

>implying "pure" Aryans are good looking 100% of the time
MUH WHITE RACE

>>implying "pure" Aryans are good looking 100% of the time

Compared to fucking niggers, I'd say YES.

Wrap your fat bongo lips around my turgid white wang, and SUCK for your freedom and equality.

How did that "imply" anything?

newfag

Kek Nice response. I see you're butthurt over how much attention non whites get. How does that make you feel? Knowing that the media, celebs and white qt 3.14 are all hoping on ethnic dicks?

Op claimed Aryan genes were ruined by black genes.

>implying white genes are 100% attractive

Spend 1 hour in any majority white American city and that notion gets dropped.

lmfao. Niggers know that they're inferior, and are only are given opportunity by liberal faggots inflicted by foolish feelings of guilt.

MUH DIK. That's all niggers can possibly imagine when faced with the truth.

You fail again, nigger.

I believe they are in jail.
Just an educated guess.

Wow

nigger detected

>MUH ARYAN GENES
is equivalent to
>MUH DICK
You faggot.

Your only rebuttal is calling someone a nigger, ffs no wonder people with your logic are dying out.

You must be retarded to thing otherwise bruh. No one race is beautiful 100% of the time. I don't even think 50% of the total population is good looking.

Whoops.

Meant for the second portion

>>MUH ARYAN GENES

Never said anything about "aryan genes," I just said niggers are fucking ugly compared to white people, which even niggers must agree about, because shitskins are so desperate to fuck white women.

You KNOW it's true, nigger. So does everyone else.

Did I ever say anything about blacks being more attractive than whites you triggered faggot?

Stop getting so emotional/butthurt and read you cunt.

Backpedal harder, nigger retard.

Admit it: niggers are self-loathing shit that are desperate to prove their "equality" to other races, when they know for a fact that their existence depends on the generosity of white people. In the near future, Hispanics will be the largest minority voting block, and niggers will be regarded as "chango" (monkey) trash to be eliminated. The beaners will still respect white people, though. We invented it, and we still run it.

>We invented it

You didn't invent shit faggot
Typically storm fag.

Taking credit for other people's work and using it to have some sort of shit tier pride in yourself.

Kek. That's pathetic and akin to

> WE WUZ KANGZ

>You didn't invent shit faggot

We invented the world you live in, including the language you try to speak.

You're even far more stupid than the average nigger if you do not understand that fact.

You're retried if you think you invented it or helped to do so. Because you didn't. You haven't achieved shit.

*retarded

>You're retried

Speak English, nigger. I don't speak chango.

>resorting to Grammar police tactics
Yeah go ahead and ignore the correction. Me and you both know your original argument wasn't working.

Tens of thousands of white people died in support of the 13th Amendment. If they saw how niggers behaved in modern times, they would have killed the niggers instead of fellow whites.

Cry all you want, nigger. You know that you and your race are human garbage.

>human garbage.

Sorry, dude. try sub-human.

88 noted. I stand corrected.

Of course, you are correct.

>OJ was protecting his son
IF his son even did it, then OJ didn't even know that much. What is certain though is that OJ did not do it.

I'm not black you self righteous faggot. No wonder the Republicans won't win an election for at least another 8 years...when they have some shit tier people like yourself as their voters.

>What is certain though is that OJ did not do it.

lmfao

>I'm not black you self righteous faggot.

Nigger spotted.

He didn't kill her.

The son killed her

What's the matter? Don't want to argue about
>MUH ARYAN NATION
>MUH ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Kek

>He didn't kill her.

...and niggers didn't burn down their own neighborhood after the Rodney King verdict, either.

Niggers are innocent of everything
Dindonufin.

They turned into real life cartoon characters, according to your photo.

Nigger spotted.

they're helping him look for the 'real killers'.

Have fun knowing people like you are in the minority worldwide Kek

Sorry Sup Forumsro he didn't do it. OJ is innocent.

Casey Anthony however? Wench killed her baby daughter and buried her, and went out partying the next night because finally she had no responsibilities to any kids. and got off because fuck all who curs right?

Have fun being a member of race that is mostly hated and feared for good reasons.

DinDoNufin. OK.

Stupid fucking nigger

>who curs

I don't cur.

haha, that was funny. +1

Yep that is correct. Din do nuffin. OJ is Innocent

Kek, tard. 9/11 was a set-up, too.

From OJ to 9/11 what kind of leap

You mean the same race as yours? Lel

Also, how can my supposed race be hated and feared but accepted with open arms into white countries? Kekkler

>Also, how can my supposed race be hated and feared but accepted with open arms into white countries?

Not so much and more, nigger.

Wait for the purge., shitskin.

kek

I'm sure the purge will happen when Trump gets elected....

>Wait for the purge
Guns at the ready