Anybody else drunk and miserable? I sure am

Anybody else drunk and miserable? I sure am.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5nzX41AwA
youtube.com/watch?v=XYYGKCanqfA
youtu.be/mHBmA0dVSSc
youtu.be/D1sZ_vwqwcE
youtube.com/user/DLoaw
youtube.com/watch?v=-_2TR3p7Qkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drunk asf reporting in, nigg
Mind if i share picsbof my ex???

I haven't drank in a week. Finally going to the dr for my depression + anxiety + inability to focus next month. Want to be able to tell him I haven't drank in 3 weeks so he doesn't just assume alcohol is causing my problems.

Sure buddy. Mine is partly the cause so I feel the feels m8.

>pic related, mine

You sound like you need a drink!

I've had depression forbout a month
Mom died and my gf dumpd me so I just drink and share her oics

any pics of mom?

It's cool user, I got those feels as well.

Sober and slighty sad

Getting drunker and more miserable as we speak brother. Drank a 12 pack and now im switchin to liqour bud. Gonna get to the shit abyss tonight bud.

aye

Sorry
Only got this one
Deletedbalmost all the pics after cancer toko her the fuck iut

A little bit, computer is fucking up for hours now and nick cannon on public tv is lame.

Yup
The only thing I look forward to doing everyday when I wake up

Drubk as fuck and gonna order up dis here mixed race fuck doll from Back Pagez.

Yo

Fucking bitch saidmy drinkin habit was too much,man
Slut took my fucking car
Atkeast she has her mom
Mines dead as fuck

Go whine somewhere else faggoy.

Let's talk guys

I have a bunch of really nice box wine I got free from a friend, I'm a box and a half deep, so 6 bottles I think? Regardless, I'm fucked, and as usual I'm enjoying the feeling of drunken disrepair way too much. Music and self pity just feels too good.

Ayyyy

I feel for you friend!

I have a business and shit so I'm not completely gone yet, but every second I'm not working I'm just needing a drink.

I don't even want sex at this point. I'm just too regressed.

Hello my friend.

Bitches man..... bitches....

No but I'm kinda coming down off Adderall.
Dunno what to do with myself.
Kinda wanna get high again but I really shouldn't.
Hmm.

Waiting for the cocaine + needles and marijuana to be delivered to me as we speak. Drinking Miller high life and shit.

Good man

Fuckher, man
I just share her shit
Name, age, pics, had nudes but she found out I was trippin so deleted em

I actually skipped drinking tonight. For once.

I feel kind of amazing.

That's intense shit man, trippin the rift.

Well done man, keep it up

I thrive on the drunken self deprivation. I would never willingly put myself through that.

Oh bou! My thread! I love you Sup Forums, and when my parents die, so too will I. Or when I hit 30. I just wasn't meant for thiw world. Can'tsee the screen anymo,re. So tired.

What are you doing to occupy your time?

Haven't drank in like 3 months step your life game up ya cunts

i can't remember the last time i've gone without a drink.

Do you live in a large city?

?Not only drinking when you run out of pot
>ishhigidigidy

Nope, small town. Beautiful, boring, small town. Graduating class of 60

How did you manage man?

I'm doing what I like, can you say the same?

Thank you for asking though. I feel validated. Someone out there knows I exist, though you probably won't remember me. You don't know me. I'm a person. I have attributes, and intresets, but they're not relevant to this thread. So I will drink more of my drink instead. Every breath I take, a little more of me is carried away with each exhalation.

I bet the night air smells good, and the small sound of gravel and wind is relaxing.

That's cool man, I applaud you and shit, but that's not for me. Life's short, and I'm gona drink myself into a bearable life while it lasts.

Not drunk but buzzed right now.

I'm so fucking miserable.

You are recognized

It does, but when times like this strike me, ther ecan be no consoloation. There is only the misery of exisiting in a lonely world. Thank you for witnessing me. I love you. Sincerely
At least that's one thing I'm good at. I love too easily. Trust too easily. If I had someone (ever), ,they probably would have broken my heart already.

Drink more friend, drink more. We're here.

I see what you did there.

That ain't right and stupid user took the bait.

Get sum rest, take some melatonin

I love you for making me laugh, Sup Forums. Or the entity which exists partiallly as Sup Forums. You. I love you, for making me laugh.

Rest is a welcome respite, I will take your word and hopefully within the hour my conciousness will have faded to the gentle oblivion of my dreams.

Booze don't affect me like this, rather it's like a fuzzing of the brain but I don't feel depressed ever. Being mildly psychotic helps, I guess. It removes the physical pain as well.

Laugh my friend, laughing feels good.

OP here. I'm now two boxes deep. It's becoming difficult to type but I love you humongous faggots! Stick around, and chat some more.

Here's a song I really like that's been aiding my deprivation so far:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5nzX41AwA

I hope you'll enjoy it.

4 in the morning here and I've just ran out of H gonna have one more can of k cider

Well, I was actually going to drink in moderation tonight but now my alcoholism has been validated by you, user. So, I will. Thanks..(?)

youtube.com/watch?v=XYYGKCanqfA

i ha ebeen clincically diagnosed. It only bleeds throiugh my when conicousness allows, such as when I am intoxicated. Thank you for trying to understand though. I know you are probably real, and I can't express what joy tat fills me with.

Hear ya bro. Thanks for being, you made it real.

Good call friends, I have a song to share as well, tell me what you guys think. I think it is rather uplifting. youtu.be/mHBmA0dVSSc

Clinically diagnosed. Does that mean you're on depression meds? Please dont mix booze and antidepressants. I've been around that shit, and it is a bad scene my man.

Fuck, I think I just shed a drunken tear to that shit. Good shit OP.

What a fag you are. No wonder nobody likes you in real life

last year i was drinking heavily, don't remember a lot of the first half of 2015. After a big fight i got into around january 2016 i stopped drinking (not completely, i'd still have a beer every now and then, i'm no fucking priest) but last night i got pretty drunk because i was cringing hard at myself for some shit, i had forgotten how much i hate fighting nausea but other than that i had kind of a good time, i drank hald a liter of wine tonight but i'm just a bit buzzed

Haha, that's hilarious, you seem to think I give a shit.

npt alcholic, just... well. Msunr sluvholiv. I love your concern though,,, as much as I lvoe you. To be honest, I'll probably be dead soon. nbd, 9 billion other people to pick up the slack.

No shits were given to you this day user, try again later.

I have too much love, and suffer for it. or maybe not enough.

Somewhere I made a mistake. That's ok. In order to get the final evolutionary product, you jave to go through a number of prototpes. That's kist what I am.

What slack? Death does not remove pain, it only transfers it.

Sheeesh that is uplifting. Sadly enough, i'm out at a half sack of Bud and a small bottle of that fake Russian absinthe. We'll chat again soon, bros.

OP here, fucking love this user! Got any more? Actually improving my mood.

have been drinking very much over the last 4 years
cut it down to 1-2 beer at the weekend
which movie is this gif from?

Farewell

Drink about 3 tall glasses of water and go to bed man. Seriously. And don't kill yourself/let yourself go. As far as I know you only get one life. Don't throw it away. Have a good night, wherever you are.

Nudes of ex gf?

Jusy bullshitting, I would never kill nmself. I just picture the llonely years. The lonely decades. It hurts. It all hurts. So badly. To have the ability, and not the motivation. To have the heart, but not the soul. I am a half=em[ty tragic poem hallf=wrottem/ \

It's from the show Trailer Park Boys on Netflix.

Jusy bullshitting, I would never kill nmself. I just picture the llonely years. The lonely decades. It hurts. It all hurts. So badly. To have the ability, and not the motivation. To have the heart, but not the soul. I am a half=em[ty tragic poem hallf=wrottem/ \

Slack? I hve work to do. I was blessed with a bountiful imagination, and profound potential ability, both of which I have squandererd. Hence drink and rugs.

Here is another song OP glad you liked it, let me know what you think. youtu.be/D1sZ_vwqwcE

Spent too long in thiw th43qe, 5hqnkw ro4 qll that aresponsded. I love you all, and heave a pleasent evening. Another day, anohter reason to stay alive.

Yea you do

Love some vintage titties! Yeh it's from trailer park boys, and excellent show when drinking and smoking. I to have suffered this affliction for years now. But it's in my blood. Scottish/Irish/English and drunkards for parents. I'm actually lucky to be as successful as I am.

This is cool man. Any more like the last one? Really enjoyed that shit. Here's one of my favorite channels in return:

youtube.com/user/DLoaw

Whatcha drinking??

I read this in a Texan accent.
You don't gotta cheer up, all you gotta do is keep yourself busy. Whatever makes you happy is just another thing to have to worry about. Just do something to pass the time and eventually you'll die of old age, not concerned with much.
This method is working out pretty well for me.

OP here, you're on my level friend, much love.

That one was a lucky star, I haven't found anymore that are like it yet. Appreciate the exchange.

No worries friend, same here!

Bump

Threads dying, so how about a good druken music portion?

youtube.com/watch?v=-_2TR3p7Qkk