I have a working account for punish tube, you guys get account info if you somone rolls trips

I have a working account for punish tube, you guys get account info if you somone rolls trips
GO GO GO

well why not try.

stick around pal i really got the account info and as soon as somone sates my hunger for trips im leaking the info

Man Getting Trips is easy.

lol i got trips for myself
but it doesnt count

kek

OH SHIT TRIPS GIVE INFO

Wow

Fuck its OP

lol punishtube is shit but alright.

hehexdsatan

Roll

Why not

Getting trips is simple

Rowl

OP here, just leting you guys know punish tube has the video of the girl getting fingerd so hard that her eyes roll into the back of her head, so thats what you are rolling for

Get

eZ Trips eZ punishtube.

Rolling

Oh shit nvm.

Roll

Want that account info

Rollz

OP here again, having gojira playing through your speakers at full volume increases trips output

K

penis mcpenises

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rolling for punishment

OP here, im a newfag, ill admit, but i feel im breaking my Sup Forums hymen if i host a succesful trips giveaway

Trips

Need the account

Trips get

rolling trips get

Tripping balls

Get

OP here, my patience is wearing thin, sate my hunger, if you manage to get 3 dubs in a row i will give the username, and if i get another set i will give the password

Dubs?

Check em

Need trips

Why the fuck not

triple dubs m8y

no thanks!

What about quads

OP here, still sucking massive cocks all day long

Oooooo yea

op here, another new rule to keep it interesting, if you get quints, ill give you the info personaly, meaning, ill pm it to you somehow and you can decide to share it or keep it for yourself, if you think you might get quints put your kik name in the post

Truuuuuu OP is am massive faggot

roll

give me them trips

Trip get

Will you come over

Roll

Roll

Off by 1

OP here, not a fag, no one has sated my hunger, i sated my own hunger at the very top XD but that dont count it has to be one of you Sup Forumstards

QUADS

Rollerino

Seb

Rolll

Kill me please

Fuck, why not.

trips get

OP: no dude, quints, i saw somewone get sexts earlier i a differentpost (some girl dressed as hq was gonna give nudes, of course was a fag that didnt deliver)

This thread is gonna 404 before we get trips

Lick my nut sack

Check em

Tripety trip trip trips

Gladly, time and place?

I sure will

We already got trips faggot. It's three dubs.

OP here im listening to spotify, if no one gets trips by time this song is over ill allow one reroll for everyone, just reply to your first role so i can keep track

TRIPLE DUBS

Check them.

Thanks bro

It wasn't off by one dumbass, it was off by three. I swear you fuckers are retarded.

I got you guys

Are you counting those triple dubs?

Fuck off

Roll

op here: WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER YOU GET ONE USERNAME
the username is:karter
dont try and login without the password though, it might catchon and terminate account, it hapened last time i did this

Trips get

rollin'

Roll

K den what roll for password?

I'm gonna kill myself if someone doesn't hurry up

OP here: song is over everyone gets reroll, remember to reply to your first roll when rerolling

Roll

Final rollerino

Lol you do seem like the kind of faggot who would have a punish tube account.

OP here:to get password you have to get another three sets of dubs, but ill give out all info for account if you get trips

This is a methodical practice, like killing jews

Reroll

relllll

End roll

Reroll

I summon trips

OP here, singles gets all account information

OP here: guys, trips happen at least 5 times in every thread, have faith in other rollers and stick around