What's the greatest achievement in your entire life?

What's the greatest achievement in your entire life?

i drank a coke can in one go

I stepped on a fly once

when i bought this small and old house without an mortage or loans i thought i achieved something.

how much did you pay, In jewros?

Born in animeland

i kissed a girl on the lips 4 years ago

OP you are an asshole.
Now I will drink and cry all night.

42 000 euros

it was repoed and i won the auction,usually houses around here cost about 100k regardless of condition.
i had saved the money since i started working,3.5k a year is pretty easy to save when you live with your parents for atleast couple of years after 18

I had sex with a virgin and dumped her the next day

I married my scottish boyfriend

Very Sup Forumsernational topic and totally not just blogshit OP, congratulations

Kissed a girl.

I'm not even kidding, I felt like a fucking god after the act.

some abitrary video game record

Got myself a qt jap gf.

How is this Sup Forums related?

I am still a Christian, after all the suffering. That's more thanks to God, though.

Haven't dogged my mates yet

Not having killed myself yet

I'm a doctor

I had a gf when i was 17. She dumped me because i didn't care enough about her.

Now i look back and i wish i'd had given her more attention so i could at least get laid before she dumped me

Getting my degree, I suppose.

managing not to kill myself yet

Went to a brothel
Finishing my apprenticeship in 6months I hope

you made 3.5k a year, in finland?

what the actual FUCK?

Nother year of successfully avoiding the other sex. Im on a roll lads

When I was a kid I drew a picture of a plane crash that was used in a story for a magazine

what specialty mang

Gave my first kiss and lost my v-card the same night.

i bit a kid in kindergarden a chunk flesh out of his arm because he bullied me. got sent to a mental hospital where i got treatment.
all that attention i got there felt good and like i achieved something.

Memes aside, in my case it's when, despite the family that I got and being bullied in school too, and the massive social issues, I landed a job and got my life more or less back on track. I could be lonely for the rest of my life for all I know, but at least I'm free and actually doing stuff to improve myself.

Nobody appreciates this kind of stuff because they expect tough people to be likeable like in the movies, but hey, im proud

nice

Hiked the entire appalachian trail.

Next on the list not drinking myself to death.

Got into /biz/ university. You can only get in one by being national top ~5-10% in the entrance exam, can't pay your way in.

Rejecting bitches and whores and getting close to obtaining wizard powers (one more year).

nice
I did the same but without the dumping part and now I'm almost completely drained of all my joie de vivre, shuffling through the days as an emotionless shell of a man, trying to talk myself into breaking up with this needy, bitchy, agressive, low self esteemed, controlling, crazy fuck