Hey guys so my GF just broke up with me. I'm totally lost right now and I don't know what to do. I've spent probably $2...

Hey guys so my GF just broke up with me. I'm totally lost right now and I don't know what to do. I've spent probably $2,000 on her over the past 3 years and right now I can't imagine my life without her.

This is me, do I have a chance on the dating scene? How do I be more alpha?

3/10
Too Jewsih

GTFO you kike

Lean backwards

I bet you lost to Tyrone, faggot

jewish/10 -IGN

Im gonna doxx you faggot

lose the fucking glasses and get a decent haircut. eat more, go to the gym

its not fucking rocket science

is right
Your kike dick was probably annihilated by the BBC.

Found him, hes a mod on Reddit lmao

Look up Josh Morton on facebook and look for the Jew

Change that jewy hairstyle
Grow a beard to hide that odd chin.
Get bigger arms at the VERY least.

The subreddit is /r/gatech

Like I need to work out. You people need to get over your definitions of masculinity. The future won't be owned by people like you.

All I do is pushups and I have more muscle mass than this kike.

I have skills ladies actually care about. I don't need whores like her. I'll make back whatever i spent in 3 months.

Oy vey! Who spends almost 8000 shekels on a shiksa for a GF?

Maybe nunchuck skills, faggot

In the 512 area code retard? If you don't have a girlfriend it's because you're not trying at all.

Just finish your degree. Your annual wage will be alpha enough.

>$2,000 over the past three years

Dude, you had the cheapest gf of all time

I had a fucking girlfriend before she left me asshole. It's not my fault she likes to date shitbags

It's not his fault she likes Tyrone's.

should have gone to uga, dork.

Him being black has nothing to do with this. You ASSUMING he's black is fucking racist and is exactly why the gun violence is so high in the country

UGA is for alpha's. Everyone knows that.

UGA is for future employees. Everyone knows that.

U spent an average of about $700/yr.. She found someone willing to pay more for her services

I even tried to be romantic like Spiderman, women love Spiderman, right? I can't shoot my web out of my dick that well tho

All girls want black dick. It is known.

>together 3 years
>spent 2 grand on her

Maybe that's why she left you

>$55/month

Aren't you a big spender.

Go to Bulldogs on Peachtree, across from The Vortex, it's a great hook-up bar.

Two thousand whole dollars?

..............JUMP

>spend less than welfare
>live in Atlanta

Good job Cuck

Why do you keep talking about money? It's like you're saying you broke up with the money and not a chick.

Kek only $2000 over 3 years

It's OK fam, finally lost my virginity to this plushy. We're getting married next week!

(((extravagent)))

Wow a whole two grand. I bet you really showed her a good time.

Excuse me? Look if I spend $8 a month ( I use affiliate discount links) on Netflix $55/month is far too much to spend on someone who only agrees to have sex on the night before my birthday. We had a very clear agreement on her minimal participation and while she never exceeded it she absolutely met the terms we agreed to. While I may be angry at her I refuse to allow others to judge her unfairly.

You're decently average. You'll be fine, but be prepared for women using you.

Since you're an obvious beta.

Women will use you like a tampon, you're only useful when things get bloody.

Women are easy.

Don't be a bitch. Ever. The only women you will lose by not being a bitch are women that are not good for you, regardless of how much you may want them.

Also, don't be a fucking Jew.

Too bad you can only do half of these if you tried, Jewbitch.

Look at this gangsta ass snake, it's bigger than my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend, Tyrone!