twitter.com/AnonBabble

"theory"

No

You have autism

youtube.com/watch?v=fk4YqPtvJao

:D

is this good or bad?

It's an in depth doc about the flat earth theories

This is against the theory or in favour of it?

in favour obv :)

It's physically impossible.

fuck the flat earth and look into hollow earth theory.. it's the only good theory out there.

I hope no one takes these silly ideaas seriously

Sadly some do.

earth is round

done

this is really long

THE EARTH IS SQUARE

THE EARTH IS THE SUN! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I'd be okay with it. Noone is interested but me.

what?

>777777777

It brings out the fact that NASA is bullshitting us. The rest I don't know.

why would they be bullshitting us?

The ISNT fucking flat. Is op actually this retarded?

To get more funding. They never found anything actually useful and never will. It's all about getting money.

NASA is terribly funded.

It's absolutely retarded. End of discussion. Good god are people actually this stupid?

1) no they aren't. Neither me IR you could ever dream of that kind of money

2) even if that is the case, they were still getting More money before and getting back to that would be a fun objective as if now. They found some new rock in space recently. That should grant them a couple billion.

So every single government's space exploration business in the entire world just decided to play along and nobody decided to exploit such lies against another government politically, despite the *cold fucking war* raging between the US and USSR? Despite China and the US still not being cool? Despite NORTH FUCKING KOREA not being afraid of threatening to literally fucking nuke Washington?

I lived in USSR but know fuckall about China so I can't say anything there.

USSR was infiltrated around that time. They were just US puppets past that.

If they weren't, they would have gone after all the inconsistencies in the moon landing.

you believe garbage "science" apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=sGXTF6bs1IU

watch this and tell me they faked the moon landing

If the earth is flat, what's on bottom?

I know they faked it. Their spacecraft used Russian engines since Americans were shit at making those.

Hell, Russia had sold the us only older models, they had better ones, far better... And yet America first in space? Give me a break.

Just Google my side of the argument. Look for evidence supporting that it's faked And seek to debunk it how you will.

Fun fact: recording has been admitted to be fake. They say the original was very poor quality.

They did not fake the Moon landing. Don't be dumb.

The earth is not flat.
>MOUNTAINS

THE REASON THEY DONT SEND NORMIES TO SPACE IS BECAUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOULD TELL EVERYONE THE NEWS THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING FROM US, THE EARTH IS FLAT

To those who bekirve in the Flat Earth Theory.

You're retarded, FET is retarded. Anyone who thinks FET makes sense to the slightest must lack highschool grade physics knowledge. There is no way to support something as ridiculous as FET using our current knowledge of physics, and if you think our current knowledge of physics is completely inaccurate please go fuck yourself and stay away from any technology that was made possible by physics knowledge beyond 17th century. Have a nice retarded life.

Whatever you say mate. No interest in internet argument.

3/10

wouldn't even qualify as an hypothesis

there's no valid evidence

What did they air when they LIVE BROADCASTED the moon landing then?

It was technologically impossible to film the footage they showed. It was literally easier to send 3 people to the moon then to shoot a fake moon landing. Watch the video.

It's autistic

I see evidence against it every day in normal situations.

Flat Earth is a jewish conspiracy to try to invalidate far right movements. Luckily, it actually helped us ostracize the complete conspiracy nuts in the far right.

kek , the best response from a person who has done absolutely no research and experimentation

Nice Russian pride ya got there seeing how all those space age rockets were built by Nazis

large scale troll scheme

Still better than America

This. It gained momentum and now it's snowballed into a legit argument for some people. Pro tip. The earth isn't flat.

flat earth theory is top kek, kudos OP

How so?
>Inb4 listing all the things wrong with America while conveniently leaving out any issues that happen in Russia

Its the only answer, nobody can be that retarted even if you do have autism

Our spacecraft were superior
Everything else irrelevant

Wouldn't we all know it was flat because there would be a huge drop surrounding the world? I feel like that would hard to overlook

The earth IS flat. Here's why
youtu.be/gg5zwS3f5iI

Gravity is real.

No it isn't. The earth just moves upwards quickly, thats why when you jump the earth moves up to meet your feet again

what do you know about 7?

That would not work.

The world only makes sense with gravity.

But if the earth is moving upwards quickly... And there is no gravity,wouldnt you keep floating away at a slightly faster speed?

Unless the earth sped up when you jump, but then everyone on earth would feel an acceleration...

That makes no sense

Your mathematicians/engineers/physicists however, were not.

Explain.

Yes, they were.

US only floats atop after undermining superior nations.

Russians are smarter than Americans. Doesn't say much though.. Most are smarter than Americans.

The earth would have to be sitting completely still for this to make sense. Seeing how it's rotating...theory debunked.

*citation needed

There is the sun in the bottom

You aren't technically flying straight. Gravity is doing that adjustment of pulling down. We are only making sure that it isn't pulling down too much to where we don't allah akbar into the earth.

Isn't not true. /thread

Russian average IQ rising, american falling. Google it

BULLSHIT IT'S MORE OF AN OCTAGON SHAPE!!

Here's why not.
youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

I like the part where you can teleport on the sourh pole.

I like how Antarctica is a zero ice land mass

Top fucking kek
You learn about this shit in physics lmao. Centripetal force

The last thing you see from a ship is its mast off the horizon

Gravity. How come when you shoot a bullet out of a gun it gradually goes down instead of going on forever until it goes into outer space. I swear you guys are idiots.

Make physics a mandatory course in school and I promise 100% of flat eathers disappear

>reader's digest version

Wake up sheeple, indeed. youtube.com/watch?v=sT_bTnkwLuE

Possibly this...

Possibly too controversial...why keep the soviet union out? *Google*...find's more campaign smearing against Illuminati and gets dristracted...
pic related...

Dumbest conspiracy theory. I've never even heard someone give a reason why school etc would want to lie to us about this.

Third party rogue government entity reporting for duty. Conspiracy theories are basically...youtube.com/watch?v=seP2DPqd0o8

God, creator of existence, made earth. It is round. Flat earthers are attention whores with Ludacris claims with no evidence.

>god

Yes... God.
Who sent his only begotten son to earth to die for us.

If the earth were flat we would see the same thing in the cosmos that someone on the otherside of the earth would see, but you can't see the sun at night can you bitch?

bald science man disproved it
meme guy the science man disproved it
black science man probably disproved it
literally anyone with an IQ above 100 can disprove it

OP is and always will be a faggot
>proven by user meme man

Better capitalize that G motherfucker

Why?

Alright you piece of shit you've gone and triggered me. I won't sit by and watch you disrespect the one true God. It's capitalized to note that you are talking about God. Lord and creator of everything. your pagan gods get a lower case g to denote that said god is not the one true powerful God.

That's Jehovah to you. Use his proper name faggot.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT THE EARTH TRULY IS UNTIL YOU HAVE GAINED ENOUGH POWER TO SEE ALL OF IT (GOING UP IN A SPACE SHIP, OR VISITING EVERY SQUARE METER).

EVEN STILL THERE ARE UNKNOWN-UNKNOWNS THAT POTENTIALLY YOU WOULD NEVER UNCOVER

NOTHING IS REAL IT'S ALL A SPOOK

Fa sho fa sho my nigga
> God

how do you know it was live

just because it said "live" on the TV?