I was trying to tell this girl she's smart enough to remove my own intelligent thoughts so I can fall asleep

I was trying to tell this girl she's smart enough to remove my own intelligent thoughts so I can fall asleep.

Did I actually insult her? I feel like she didn't think about what I said.

you fucked it all up OP

She's not into you, and lay off with that shit dude. You're coming on way too strong and itz weird m8. The ignorance of sleep? Seriously, cut that shit right out

Are you retarded OP? Serious question.

Kill yourself, CringeLord.

Jesus Christ the spaghetti

>when I talk to you I forget about everything else in the world
there, get some ass OP

you're trying to use big words to impress her. you're the conversational equivalent of a shit I took earlier. talk like a real person, bro. This made me uncomfortable to read

become gay. you obviously can't talk to people with vaginas

What the fuck OP. You basically just told her you only talk to her because she tires you out due to how ignorant and simple she is. Then the last text made it even worse. You are a serious narc and a straight up asshole.

This. It also came out in a way which could be interpreted differently so now you have to explain yourself which just makes things worse. Just talk like a normal person next time and you won't have to deal with this shit.

> desperately trying to compliment a girl
> beta af

Protip: she thinks you're a joke

How's that working out for you user?

You fucked up OP

Come on guys, yeah so I like to use big words around girls I like. But should she have taken what I said as an insult? I read and reread what I wrote before I sent it to make sure she wouldn't take it the wrong way.

I just wanted her to know that intelligent thoughts (b/c I'm "smart" like her ideal guy) keep me up at night and she's the only one that can take them away so I can get to sleep. Do you not see that in the message?

>trying to impress girl by acting smart
You're fucking retarded

Kek op I'm seconding all these points. You're gonna stay virgin a few more years

hahahaha you called her stupid

Holy shit. You're showing symptoms of legit autism. Have you been tested?

>le teenage philosophical angle

dude you better cut that shit out if you ever wanna get laid

The only way you can fix it now is by saying, "Wait, that came out wrong. I was trying say that you're smart, lol. Im sorry if it sounded like I was insulting you."

I mean, you messed up big time.

No, stop, she will come to her own conclusions about whether she thinks you're smart enough for her. Saying it sounds really fucking stupid. The way you're saying it, sounds really fucking stupid. It made me cringe hard while reading it.

No. Jesus.

you think you're smart because your mommy told you that. you're just average like everyone else. grow up kiddo.

Not sure how suave you are user, please post more messages

No one but you sees that in the message, bud. It reads like a guy with dual katanas and a trenchcoat trying to use "chivalry" to "woo" a female. It's ridiculous bro.

My mom screamed at me and accused me of having ADHD.

Is that what you were saying? I really didn't get that

More messages tho

I'm surprised she didn't accuse you of having autism.

yup, this guy gets it
shit won't get you laid

You really suck at this don't you

Yeah, we get what you're saying OP, it's just when you talk like that you come off as smug and pretentious, which isn't a thing girls like. When she says she wants a smart guy, she means a guy who reads a book occasionally, not one talks like they swallowed a thesaurus.

Holy fuck OP thanks for the laughs.

Kek

>Falling for this cringe bait

kek the autism.

all you had to say was
>"I feel relaxed when I talk to you"

You dun goofed

It sounds to me like ur purposely insulting her in the txts

Holy shit op yiu were trying so hard to sound smart, you couldve said something like "talking to you helps me ease my mind and relax" or something and she mightve that you were sweet or something, but now its gg

fucking autist

thinking this is bait
can anyone truly be this dense?

Here is a short from my girlfriend and I (notice the lack of annoying pretext)

Me: Well you look beautiful
Me: Getting you ring today
Her: All thanks to you lve
Me: It's my job to make sure you feel pampered. Yep yep yep.
Her: Mhmm!
Me: Am I doing an ok job so far?
Me: So, I was looking a reviews for the Tesla Model S, and I came across this:
"Hauls hay, bricks, and compost very well. Smooth ride on washed-out roads, and able to carry shovels, ladders, and whatever else you need to haul from one site to the next."
Her: You are the most amazing lover ever

Look, I get it. I shouldn't have boasted my intelligence through chat. I should let her figure that out in person- perhaps when I have my hands in her pants, making out with her on her parent's bed.

But what I want to know, is how the fuck she can take what I said as an insult?

>saying gg
Found another autist

>all of this autism
Damn this is probably b8, but I'm praying it's real.

This is the finest autism.

Well played OP. You are very special

either way what you said was fucking autistic
abandon ship OP, you dun goofd.

Umm, because one could take it as she's so boring, she saps any intelligence or thought from your mind.

autists calling autists to other autists so they can feel better.

Please never change Sup Forums.

"My Intelligence" Please stop saying that in any fucking context.

Also, women find anything they don't understand as a insult, get used to it.

That's kind of cringe too. At least you have a gf.

And you're doing exactly the same.

OP are you Patrick Bateman by any chance?

Jesus dude

Stuck on thinking you insulted her, but the actual problem if you sounded like a tard. Like everyone else in the damn thread, cut that shit right out, throw it out the window, never say anything like that again

I was just pointing out a fact. But if it makes you feel better i am an autist myself. We all are.

Nobody wants to read that shit bruh

She didn't just take it as an insult she took it as you being a creepy piece of shit psycho who doesn't deserve to live

bro how long have you been with her?

Oh my God you sound like a tard no matter what, just stop talking.

4 years

U definitely insulted her fag

>690349211
This conversation is decreasing my intelligence quotient OP. I can now sleep due to the autistic words of one such as yourself diluting my mind full of ingenious thoughts. Without your philosophical and social expertise in getting women, I would be too intelligent and ponderous to speak...

Yall are faggots

But I clarified they were her "Conversational talents." Did you miss where I said that?

I'm literally going to highlight what I'm talking about.

/thread

Here's the thing OP, it that's even your fucking name

The way you talk isn't smart it makes you seem like a 5th grader trying to sound smart to bullshit through an essay he didnt do any research for

>Talking to you removes intelligent thought from my brain
You straight up insulted her there, in your attempt to sound smart you insulted her

There are two ways that can be interpreted
1. She is dumber than rocks
2. She sends you into a rage when she talks

>Without your conversational talents
What are you a 34 year old immigrant from India or some shit? No native English speaker talks like that ffs

>I would be too intelligent and ponderous to speak
No when she talks to you what happens is you transform into super cringelord 3 and become too edgy and dumb to speak but do it anyways

Word of advice, just cause you use "smart words" it doesn't make you sound smart. You are using words completely out of context in an attempt to sound smart. It would be like some homeschool kid saying random sport phrases to try to sound athletic, it doesn't work

You tried to sound smart for no reason but instead came across as both autistic and stupid while simultaneously suggesting she was an idiot.

Good job.

If she tells you it's an insult, it's an insult. If you're too autistic to understand that, then you should probably just stick to a life of jerking off. Not that you'll have a choice at this rate.

POST NEW MESSAGES FUCK

THIS THREAD GETTING BORING FAST

If not a troll, still 10/10

Don't listen to these haters man you just have to keep texting her until she gets it. It just seems like she misunderstood keep texting her and post it so the true Bros can help you and ignore these haters

God, you sound so fucking condescending on her. Seriously, all you had to say was this.
You: Babe, (baby, whatever nickname you ca her) you mind staying up?
Her: Um, yeah, sure! Why?
You: I don't have a reason why... I just love thinking with you... They say two heads are better than one...
Her: Awe, that's so sweet! *totally wet now*
Go get her, tiger. Post results!

I hope this is bait

This

There's better ways to waste your time than encouraging autists, user.

The only way you can salvage this, assuming she's fat and desperate and has the patience to deal with you, is to apologize and tell her you were trying to compliment her but came out as a bumbled sounding insult, and comment on how funny it is that you were trying to sound smart and ended up sounding retarded.

Then maybe she'll just think you're a creep instead of a creep and a retard.

Guys take it easy OP has autismo

Ok, I tried to explain more. I think she gets me now. Sex still on in the near future, you think?

Like spending it discouraging them?

Yep. You done fucked up

Definitely fucking not lmao she's angry af

OP you basically said that talking to her puts you to sleep and that is most def a insult you're fucking retarded m8 just give up

She still thinks you called her dumb bruh

Tell her she makes you feeel more comfortable and that she takes away all NEGATIVE thoughts OP

Exactly what I said Listen, you are going after this all in the wrong way. Stop trying to build yourself up, you need to seem normal, not like a self important elitist

I took it as you calling her boring.

Sweet cringe thread.

You dun goofed up, I recommend that you prepare a noose for the near future.

0%

She thinks you're an ass

And stupid. *

You're showing how unintelligent and beta you are though.

trooly

>too intelligent and ponderous to speak
jesus fucking christ get over yourself. Here's a fact:

You're not smart. You might be above average (maybe, probably not) but you're not smart. When you accept that, you might start living a more normal, happy life.

either this is bait or your're autistic there is no other way you are this socially retarded

These guys are ducking haters this is totally working

You need to repeat it again but try to sound even smarter. You said she likes smart guys right? Keep it up sex is on the horizon bro

"I didn't mean to call you dumb, what I meant was that talking to you calms me and let's me forget about things that would normally be on my mind"
Send some shit like this

OP we need a picture of you for reference. Preferably with your fedora.

You're obviously not smart my friend. Intelligent people know how to dumb down their thoughts so others can understand it. You are just living in an illusion where you think you're smart for trying to be poetic. You would also be able to read your own text and realize that you in fact insulted her.
Considering this I see two options. Either you have an iq below average, it you are baiting, which at most makes you average.
Your pick.

>Sex still in the near future, you think?
Yeah, you still have a solid shot, just say 'I am autismo, please suck my dingaling', girls like it when you're direct, and recognise your own flaws.