3/4 OZ I just got, did I do good? Also general 420 thread...

3/4 OZ I just got, did I do good? Also general 420 thread. I separated what I consider to be "popcorn" bud from the rest which is in a 1/4 OZ jar

ya did fine son

>did I do good

smoke it and find out, moron

you don't need to show us

Holy shit thats alot of bud. How much did you drop bro?

Lol, I know Im just a boastful tool and I also need to see what you fags think. I KNOW it's good smoke it's Golden Dream

how much u pay

Ate half a bag of 300mg infused candy from Cali like 45 minutes ago, feeling niiiiiiiiiicccee.

It's 3/4 an OZ. I trust my guy but I don't have a scale and it looks right hut you never know wit bud density. I got an OZ in exchange for pills. I burned through a 1/4 of it though already

30 × 20 XR and 30 × 10 IR addy....

That's a lot of leafy fucking nonsense. Tell your buddy he needs to learn how to trim his shit.

I bet! Last time I ate edibles I ate 168 mg worth of chocolate made from concentrate, it was almost like acid minus the visuals

About how I feel right now

That's why I separated the popcorn bud. He's gonna hear about it for sure. It's a home grow up here in NorthernCO, it's Golden Goat. It's actually pretty good

bong i just got, did i do good?

Yes, you did good sir. That's fine glass

shakey larfy buds. 3/4 oz, hmmm....

luck you that you don't have to work under threat of drug tests.

i'd smoke the fuck out of your shit while you were asleep stoned off your ass and giggle like a schoolgirl reading shit on Sup Forums if i could.

but alas i have to stay clean so i can keep my paycheck.

damn shame.

he told me the UV would make me much higher when i hit it

Reporting to FBI

Oh yes my dude, it is really kicking in right now and I can see what you mean. Feels a lot slower than acid though, my body just feels pleasant and warm, my mind is being massaged by thought. I can almost picture the gears of my mind turning one click at a time. Every turn of the gears cranks out a new thought that bubbles through my consciousness.

Lmfao, you know dat bullshit brother, but BELIEVE so that placebo works!

Lol, I'd smoke you up ALL day EREDAY if you were out here and willing to pitch in from time to time. Good luck, getting me stoned enough to pass out. My tolerance is too high :((( hell I'd give you weed just to watch you get higher than me since you probably have zero tolerance if you been clean

How often do they test you?

Bro, I thought that we lived in tvs and 4D people watch us. Lmfao, it gets you acid delusional for sure and definitely it's slower more mellow and not as clear. It's like being on a drunk acid trip

boasting over an oz and a half, lol. thats what i smoke in a week.

I'm going to continue posting psychedelic visuals if nobody minds

nah im just trollin lol but it is so fucking epic ripping in the dark

mah nigga i'd pitch in not only for the herb but i'd keep your shit legit and not all geeked up with tar, i'd keep your bags clean of stems and seeds.

my tolerance is relatively low until i smoke for a while, then i can smoke forever.

i've never been one for wasting weed so when i'm stonered as fuck for any period of time, i'm a bowl hog. screens get cleaned. spliffs get mixed right. there will be no abuse of the herb, every last bit will be used to get high as fuck.

That's what I used to smoke in a day, not worth it

when someone gets fucked up at work, which is about as random as Sup Forums

It's really amazing that with the interconnections of the global internet we are all able to share this one thread of Sup Forums

I bet! You're using it mainly as a dab rig?

You gave him a shit load of $$ in pills. I would make that trade all day Jesus fucking straight profit on his end

man i can barely catch a gram....

Damn I'm jealous, I've been trying to get anything for like a week now, but I don't know anybody in town.

Fuck the name, what does that have to do with anything? He could have called it blue dogshit the name has no impact on the bud you fucking high school senior

I get the pills for $4.... literally 60 pills for $4. He's a friend too. I'm about to cut him off. It's sketch dealing outside. I know I could make 3X what I'm making from it now. Can't complain, it's supporting my weed habit and it's not too risky

don't think that guy was burning an OZ a day, you're kidding yourself.

a gram will last a mere mortal a good while if he isn't wasting it.

weed wasters are the worst. you only do yourself a disservice if you waste weed, when plenty of others could get high in your stead.

It's Golden Goat mixed with Blue Dream. Which means it's an OP hybrid. That's what the name has to do with it fuckhead, GG is OP and so is BD the high effects matter and the type of weed it is let's others that aren't me get an idea of the high

I was. Granted u was smoking people up. An 1/8th is my usual amount if I'm being wasteful but I've hopped on your boat and am going through about a G a day now which is good

Where are you living Sup Forumsro?

How often do you guys smoke

That's what's up Sup Forumsrotha where are you living at?

About every hour a couple of hits, what about you?

flower has never tainted this work of art, strictly for oil of the highest quality

do you guys like the old or the new captcha system better?

Lmfao, you're legit bro. What concentrate do you prefer? Wax? Shatter? Crumble?

Goldenxtrx pen is amazing... smoking 86 percent oil from 2g cartridge.

Yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy, I'm a lurker mainly. This is my first post, so my newfag ass (been lurking a couple years) couldn't tell you That's why I'm getting so asshurt by the h8ers

Once a week nowadays but there was a time when it was everyday

Nice job defacing money in violation of federal law 18 USC 333. We will find you.

i'm happy for you, trips fag

Do you prefer using the mouse or the keyboard?

What day of the week do you usually choose and what time of day and why?

dirty souf

about the same here, don't remember when was the last time I willingly spent a week without smoking.

also, different user

I wish I could be a one hit and done kinda guy though :/

Oooh baby nice try but we both know that's not OC, even though I wish it was.

how illegal is weed in australia?

I know it's crazy in japan.

That law only applies to bills, not coins.

I'm on my phone lol

Usually Saturday nights because I'm not working

Where specially state wise my nig?

Typing or tapping

Lol, I have a mental addiction honestly. I could literally give it up if I HAD to but I don't have to soooo

pullsnap is the best, shatter thats been warmed up by the heat of your body so it doesnt actually shatter, you can touch it but it doesnt break and fly off into carpet and the floor, sugarwax is normally the best flavor i get (go through a few diff guys) and although its harder to dab i must say its consistently more flavorful but i think its just what his guy runs, cause i have had some crazy shattery shatter
overall i hate crumble, impossible to ab easily, wax is okay, shatter is second best, pullsnap is god tier

I don't know, I'm in Colorado so I don't give A SINGLE squirter of poss about australias laws to be honest

eh, i've smoked on and off for a decade now.

just quit for a while and you'll be surprised how lightweight you are.

then again i like cheap dirt weed and your typical mids, i don't fucks with highs like all that fancy shit they get in the west.

i like to enjoy my weed, i want to smoke until i'm as high as i want to be. not smoke a hit or two and get so fucking wasted i have to eat and drink shit to come down from buzzing between walls and the floor because i think i've become sound or some gay shit like that.

when i smoke i like to do shit. therefore i like to smoke enough to get buzzed as fuck yet still be able to do shit and giggle like a schoolgirl.

when i get super stoned and can't do shit but get all 4th dimensional, it doesn't do too much for me.

no one minds.

GA fag represent

the grass is greener if you grow it yourself

I've probably had pullsnap but I haven't heard of it? Ive had live resin that was a foamy waxy consistency

pipe or vape?
havent tried vaping yet but i hear its a lot more mild.

That would be what I would choose. How much do you smoke that sesh?

Tapping lol

then why is your image upside down

you fucking fake

Well tonight i took 150mg thc edible, so usually try to get the most put of it

I know what you mean, I've learned to recognize the high from all types and generally mid mid high mid are my favorite because that top grade debilitate's me the 1st smoke then my tolerance gets titted and the grade doesn't matter

it is. I still prefer pipe my dear hobbit

Cuz I sent the same image to my gf on hangouts

why would that flip it

Pipe, I want the volcano tho

yea same here but welcome anxiety again lol

I have no clue bro, I tried uploading other images but it won't let my now my phones too low on battery %

its like shatter that doesnt shatter, but CAN if you pull quickly on it

Ohhhhhhhhh, I just that that was really good shatter. That's the first concentrate I ever smoked and daaaaamn it's 50+ a g here in NoCo. I can get good wax @ 30 tho

its my fav anyways, im off to bed night anons stay lifted

Is Waka and all dem brothas talking shit? I thought GA has ganja?

Was it made out of budda? Or?

Its got 150mg of pure THC in it, so it shouldn't matter what made it with but it doesn't say

nigger idk who waka is, i don't follow stoner breads.

i do, however, love shopping at walmart in the middle of the night high as fuck.

GA has any gander mountains you want to climb.

Gander. Mountains.

I agree with you but the process of how the extract whatever they put into the dive matters because decarbing and decarbing oil is different. The concentrate is stronger and general absorbs better into whatever your cooking it in or putting it in. You know? Just curious

Lmfao, WAKA FLOCKA, BRICKSQUAD. I'm just being a jackass I was under the impression the south has a lot of weed even though it ain't legal

oh, that nigger shit rings a bell.

last niggers i gave about were saying something about looking at my dab.

and i thought they meant dab, like, ya know....dab.

fuckin' niggers, man.

Lmfao how many dabs are there? BOW, BOW, BOW, BOW, BOW WAKA FLOOOOOCKA