/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER
www.*$script,domain=last.fm
>DISCORD CHAT
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/hurri_cane
last.fm/user/bobbistef
last.fm/user/meme_me
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/ZachiaryRobert
last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/KatzeKet
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/calrs
last.fm/user/umzubringen
last.fm/user/gorski_
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Bilskirnir, Absurd, Goatmoon, Jute Gyte, Ride For Revenge, Graveland, Richard Wagner, Beherit, Ildjarn, Burzum, Dark Tribe, Nargaroth, Vlad Tepes, Katharsis, Hate Forest, Bekëth Nexëhmü, Belkètre, Lux Occulta, Ildjarn-Nidhogg, Kataxu, Saor, Deathspell Omega, Der Stürmer, N.T.U. Small Tigers, Revenge, Thou Shalt Suffer, Paul Simon, Bathory, Furia, Leonard Cohen, Bone Awl, Emperor, Mayhem, Moonblood, Veles, Black Stench, Mütiilation, Walknut, Dead Reptile Shrine, Panphage, Birdcage, Fanisk, Fullmoon, Simon & Garfunkel, Toots and The Maytals and Toto.

ONLY shout me if you like suicideboys

last.fm/user/hurri_cane

last.fm/user/bobbistef

last.fm/user/meme_me

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

Why do last.fm users lover b/w pictures so much?

not scrobbling here whats the issue today?

lastfm never working nice they are a bunch of retards trying to program a website

this tbqh

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

last.fm/user/ZachiaryRobert

need some new artists to get into chuck ya boy some suggestions aye

theres two threads
im going to bed

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

try freescha - kids fill the floor

any idea why the scrobbler stops working from time to time???

i have 5 accounts that i am continuously scrobbling throughout the day with 5 different laptops. each account having a specific type of aesthetic whether it be emo, metal or whatever. i have another 5 accounts also scrobbling on those laptops but they're woman accounts. sometimes i'll find someone attractive on last.fm and make a playlist specific to their tastes and have it scrobble for months to get the plays up with the hopes to get me on the top of their neighbors and start a conversation with me or i'll just add them once my plays are high enough and it looks legitimate. anyone else have do this?

is last.fm being weird again

tapmusic/nsfcd and paddez aren't working for me and my scrobbles aren't appearing

last.fm/user/gebbg

dreaming

last.fm/user/meddle511

aerosmith is terrible

last.fm/user/Meme_master

1 shout = hug 1 girl
0 shout = 10 minutes bad luck

last.fm/user/KatzeKet

Another boring day.

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Impaled Nazarene, Lutomysl, Besatt, Acherontas, Judas Iscariot, Dysangelium, Satanic Warmaster, Nargaroth, Deathspell Omega, Garden Of Grief, Mgła, Sühnopfer, Urfaust, Archgoat, Burzum, N.K.V.D., Nocte Obducta, Watain, Cult of Fire, Horna, Sargeist, Schammasch, Thyrgrim, Ad Hominem, Agrypnie, Shrine of Insanabilis, Xulub Mitnal, 1349, Arkona, Baise Ma Hache, Behexen, Kadotus, Revenge, Xasthur, Ghost Bath, Kreş, Lifeless, Order of Orias, Agalloch and Black Cilice.

I have 0% compatibility with you. Think thats the first time i've sen that...

bump

last.fm/user/calrs

>Last 3 months I have been into Burzum, The Caretaker, Träd, Gräs och Stenar, Alessandro Alessandroni, Iron Maiden, Sun City Girls, Boards of Canada, Darkthrone, 18 Carat Affair, Billy Joe Shaver, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Onra, Wim Mertens, Plaid, Ulver, Erang, Monster Rally, Frank Ocean, Piero Piccioni, Can, Popol Vuh, The Beach Boys, Бopиc Гpeбeнщикoв, Marcos Valle, Brian Eno, Summoning, Archers of Loaf, Riz Ortolani and Föllakzoid.

Caus they look nice.
last.fm/user/umzubringen

oh hello friend I'm already following you, I'm umzubringen

last.fm/user/gorski_