Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/18/europe/radiohead-fans-attack-turkey/index.html
periscope.tv/w/1LyxBlzZBeEGN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not bad guys

Best religion to have ever existed

d

very nice people excellent

So peaceful and englightened. We could learn from them.

2nd worst religion to have ever existed

Filthy religion.

Run by verminous, venal mullahs corrupted by oil wealth and their barbaric stone-age ideology.

iuck fslam

I feel sad for Muslims.
They are underdeveloped and about 1100 years behind rest of the world in social and emphatically progress.

I know this is due all wars the white man has fought against Muslims (started during the crusade), and after carefully listening to the group that is most forward in development the chosen people (Jews) have told us that the white man must give all to the Muslim to pay for this crime.

So I give Muslims all I have.

Btw I live in Sweden.

>jews chosen people
more like chosen for the oven

Ah no, that is a terrible statement!
The Jews are chosen to lead us by God, just check out the Tora.

You are an idiot, and they will kill you.

god also chose for Hitler to exterminate millions of jews

scapegoats for an elite agenda

If they didn't have all that oil, they would be totally irrelevant.

Yeah, ISIS is clearly the victim here

obvious satire is obvious

>yfw many Swedes actually believe this

Most are cool unless they come from near Saudi in which case they are goat fuckers

Being Muslim is one thing. Being a radical Muslim/Islam sheepfucking terrorist is another. Honestly anyone who's a Radical religious member is a scapegoat to the next one up in the designated branch of their religion. Christian leaders store millions of dollars in a non-taxable church bracket to become rich, and Muslim leaders store bombs on people and large buildings, just a different way of being a total fuck honestly.

Seriously?
Just like the westboro baptist church represents all christians right?

I'm agnostic as fuck, but even I know when we're being divided and conquered you fucking dipshit.

Unholy sandniggers

retarded god cucked members of a death cult that would not be missed if they all suddenly died of rectal cancer

Your paranoid delusions only take focus away from the real issues. Consider yourself lucky that you received at least one reply.

not being "radical" and murdering, bombing, and terrorizing, and instead just "being muslim" means:
-charging rape victims as adulterous criminals
-torturing gays
-death for apostasy
-torture for blasphemy
-women relegated as subhuman
-family honor killings

the list goes on. Just because the few muslims you might see in your country doesnt mean the 99% of the rest of them worldwide dont live in this barbaric, primitive way. This is the "religion of piece"

Its the religion of pieces.

niggers/sandniggers
concentration of what is the worst in humanity
the most agressive form of cancer

A very efficient self propogating meme that needs to be destroyed if humanity is ever going to spread beyond this little ball of dust we currently call home.

Civilized, well educated, liberals

shit eating savages, almost as low as niggers

this

high quality rekt stuff producers

what? consider yourself lucky you've been apart of this simulation for so long you faggot, i'm about to pull you out

If by that you mean you have evidence to support your claim that muslims are being used as a scapegoat for some ulterior purpose by global or national elites, I would love to see it.

cnn.com/2016/06/18/europe/radiohead-fans-attack-turkey/index.html

periscope.tv/w/1LyxBlzZBeEGN

Islam is cancer....

why in the hell would houston need a museum

What do I think?
>Pic Related.

Whats the first?

They should all be killed and buried with pigs.

Westbrook is nothing like radical Islam. They are a small weak group of radical idiot Christians, but they don't kill everyone

Kill all them before they kill us.