Why are Austrians so fucking weird ?

Why are Austrians so fucking weird ?

I used to volunteer for Erasmus Student Network and I tell you of all people in Europe they are by far the most strange and uncomfortable to have a conversation with.

Explain

Edgy opinions.
Talking to -girls- about how they fucked x girl that night.
Going nuts when theyre drinking, not holding back with the racism or dumb comments
Being generally socially awkward.

I hate the Australians that I meet overseas. But I also hate the poms I meet in Australia.

Australians are literally the worst, not even kidding. But they're not European so I dont care.

Austrians are basically unhinged Germans

So you get all of the German autism with none of the self-conscience and work ethic

I wouldn't say were the worst. We are crass, but in an endearing sort of way. Most people that don't get along with us are too uptight or jealous.
But I understand where you're coming from. We can be a bit too much to handle when overseas for some reason.

Holy fuck. Realised OP said AUSTRIANS.

My bad.

this. dont think ive ever met an austrian.

Oh well.

You wouldn't

unless it's some sort of nazi refugee I guess

Why would you not talk to girls about fucking other girls?

I got laid just by talking about getting laid more than once.

Also we are not racist you dumb nigger, we are just not giving a shit about political correctness. Which also explains why we seem edgy to you.

because cellars

>Why would you not talk to girls about fucking other girls?

Because ıt is disrespectful?

Faggot, Australians are one of the best gringos, Australians and Germans. Finns are a big fucking meme, since they are all fucking assholes, and not autistically funny at all.

i always thought the opposite, that you're prudes

m8 I lived in Australia from 2003 till 2009. And the few Australians who came smashed security cameras, stole from other students' dormitory rooms, were generally unintelligent and senselessly arrogant. I cringed everytime I had to be in the same room - one even dared to say the pavlova I made was Australian. But then I guess one shouldn't expect much from the descendents of ill-educated rapists.

No, I'm racist, but I dont just go and talk about it to people I've just met. This is not normal, m8.

How is that disrespectful? Women like to fuck, they also enjoy talking about it unless they are living in some puritan shithole or think sex is sexist.

Nah aussies are nice people. Down to earth and friendly.

I dont think it's disrespectful, but it is stupid and shows insecurity.

Like it already happened. You got it already, calm down.

You must be lower class m8, what the fuck.

Shit, i ve read australians, now i look like a retard. Austrians are pussies and bitches, my cousin lives there and said that they are commie SJW like any eurofag - my cousin is also a commie SJW

It's not our opening line, but politics are not taboo here, you can usually talk about deporting all muslims to anyone within 5 minutes, including other muslims. Chances are high they will agree.

>Talking to -girls- about how they fucked x girl that night.

It's called social proof and demonstration of high value but a betacuck like you wouldn't know.

Showing that you are desired by other women makes you more desired in front of other women.

>Women like to fuck,

they got cucked real bad due to vergangenheitsbewaeltigung. it will get better in 50 years

Yes but you dont deride eastern European countries when you are (temporarily) living there. This is just obnoxious and socially retarded.

Also your country seems to do more migrant shopper enabling than what your comment would otherwise suggest.

Quite the opposite actually. You clearly don't know shit about Austria, or our history.

>he thinks that Austria and Australia are same thing
These are two different cunts. Look at the map

Spent a semester in Germany, I only met great people, although the French seemed to be a bit arrogant and they all had a horrible accent

But then couldn't you just lie about getting fucked anyway? Who the fuck would regard "I fucked Stacy last night" as proof of anything?

Maybe, I spend time in better countries like Slovenia or Hungary.

Actually we do that wherever we go. It's especially effective in Germany. Leads to sex with german women you can later tell the girls at home about.

Back to le maroc, bilal

Girls talk about sex a lot, especially to each other.

So she knows long before you tell her.

t. knower

Those are great counties with people that are exactly like us, except that they are a lot less honest about it.

Also, it steers the conversation away from boring everyday topics and towards the sexual which is the precursor to getting a bit physical

Your """country""" is just pathetic, you aid Russians in contravention of EU arrest warrants, assist in the passage of country shopping migrants and just generally act like spineless degenerates. How do you sleep at night ?

>people that are exactly like us,
Just no

In a bed, in a house built over a mass grave full of turkish bones.

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda
You'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me
He sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled,
you'll come a-Waltzing Matilda, with me

>Waaah why do these mean Austrian jocks harass these pure wimminz

You come across as a huge beta white knight.

Assuming this is the real Kuzu, then yeah. He is.

Is this person a manlet?

Sorry for being civilised. Fucking bydlos

That's not how it works, Hans. Sure, girls find you more attractive if they see other girls flocking around you, but bragging about sex just comes out really immature and insecure.

1,84m

namefagging is gay
germans are far too autistic to be good with women and being good with german women isn't being the same as being good with women because german women are absolute robo-people

It explains quite a lot

The only two famous Argentina Austrians are a painted who moved back to Austria and a dead homosexual art critic.

I always thought mountain people arent as psychologically normal as people who live in plains.

mountains -> isolation -> niggers

They are big normies, that have a serious lack of motivation. My cousin told me about their lack of motivation as something good: "There you can have a descent life without doing a course in a university, everyone is paid well. So it is that many people dont give a shit about college and live well"; he is a PhD in economy, and didnt noticed that he just said: "People there have motivation for nothing, and that society will get a sweet ass colapse, or will be taken by the turks - that do more stuff than the austrians.". Commie SJW normies as i said, so it is that they rarelly post here - while norsk bros are a big parte of this comunity