Attention Sup Forums!!

Attention Sup Forums!!
I came to a conclusion!! like a thought that turned into an explosion then answered questions!

>gay people are born homosexual
>if they are born attracted to the opposite sex, which most claim to be and i believe is a reasonable explanation.
>point being, homosexuality is a mutation.

Homo = mutant

Verdict?

my verdict is i want some cock in my mouth right now

>continuing...
>the mutation has do with x and y chromosomes
>i don't fully understand yet and need further thought into to it.
>A mutation could explain why people are homosexual are born into it.

user im being serious right now.
All though serious Sup Forums might justify this

What a fucking terrible mutant power.

"Whats your power?"

" I summon storms and shit. And you?"

"I get turned up by a dick up my arse"

Every trait that exists was a mutation.

fucking retard

I'm serious too OP

im not a bottom though

Homosexuality is a logical remedy to overpopulation. It is in the same category of disease, but a helpful disease.
Know this, if you are homosexual you are mentally unwell - but like everyone else you are still equal and have strengths to work with.

I know that there are to types of homosexuality.
The 'top' and 'bottom' you would call it has their needs.
Same sex obedience and domination
Just as female and male play their roles.
Except male or female do it with the same sex.
Could have to do with the way you are created a.k.a boy/girl. Except with some non life threatening mutations.

As far as I know science still could not find the different gene. So, I conclude it's not mutation.

Then how is the trait passed on, dumbass?

Yes i understand that. But i would call it a 'disease'. The mutation could have to do with overpopulation. Some factors involved but somethings missing with the possibility of the mutation

>wouldn't
Typing too fast you see.

Don't be ignorant swine.
Blue eyes is a mutation not a trait.
Like how house cats fur patterns are all mutations mixed with father and mother cat.
Hence being its a mutation.

So every homosexual is just a random mutation? Seems rather unlikely, arsewipe. Es

There are for sure, genetic factors that make somebody more prone to homosexuality. Genes are very rarely 100% cert, they just increase probability. Population densities and shortage of supplies create stress hormones in the mother called Cortisol, which is directly linked to the womb treating the fetus as a foreign object and the immune system attacking it. Gay people usually have a mother that is stressed during pregnancy OR is the second/third/forth male child and same thing happens.... her body attacks yours.

Look gay is as gay does, but don't encourage it in others. If a kid for instance if having feelings, this means they are prone and should be given guidance away from being gay. Not in a "I'll hate myself forever cause I was told gay is satanic" sorta mindfuck, more help build up their more hetero characteristics so they have the best chance of escaping from living as a gay person.

Ok. Don't start denying the possibility of it. Its just a theory, like how being born into it is a theory. But if it can be scientifically proven, a lot of people aren't gonna except it.

According to Sup Forums that means youre not really gay

Most gay couples wont press homosexuality to their children if the adopt of get surrogated. They let them choose what they like or want to do.

I need to see what homosexuality is like in other countries as in how much gay couples there are.

Overpopulation or increase of population could be a factor.

i think it is a mutation in a way but my opinion is that some people are born with neutral sex preference due to a "mutation" then choose to love the opposite sex because the emotional factor, were humans.... Sup Forums

As a straight male, i can't really grasp the homosexual nature of it.
For anything it could be overpopulation, or emotional standards. Or just being more feminine or being more dominant