Polite until than.
After APESHIT party.
Go.

Kill yourself.

Well thats not nice, dear user.

Thank you.

bump

Where's my fucking cake?

He must be new here... Wellcome to Sup Forums dear user. I think we can all enjoy sharing time here together. Here, have some innocent LOLs

Nignog

MUUUUUUM

Be polite.

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Manners! >:c

How is everyone tonight?

Yes Stewie?

Gosh darn I guess I just- a slipped, tripped and my ol' snake fell out and slapped her face whoopsadoopsy

It's a morning where I live, and its delightfull dear sir. What a wonderfull world we live in,.

>9gag
Lol, I love that website

Indeed it is

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Goodness gracious, triplets

its a nice day we are having, right gents?

Not too bad and your self?

Oh the dubs arrived! :D

just great, my good man

Am I doing this right?

Ha-ha! High-Larious :) I'm going to show my friends at work this photo tomorrow

Well-a-fella I guess we can let you aff this time, keep that snake in your pants and have a nice day

It's only 00, fellow user!

Nope

I love this fnny site!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

Gee whillikers they have all the newest and freshest me-me's lol

remarkably well friend

stewie, be polite.
we are now in quite polite comunity

Oh my

Iiiits a bootiful day in the neeeeeighboehooooodd...

MUM WHERE DAFUQ IS DA TOILET PAPAR

oh the joy and lols i had there with my friends i love so much.

Sorry I'm late old chaps, how's them 00s coming along?

Cancer

Oh absolutely that site has the best funnies on the Internet. I always get a good chuckle from that site when I'm down in the dumps c: XD

I would like you guys to rate or say something nice about me. If you post with a photo I will reply with much love and support... until 00. Then everyone gets roasted.

oh we wait and wait... its been hours like years ol friend

Not too late friend

I can feel it

You're a swell guy

Gr8 site m8

WE GOT SOME DOUBLE DUBS HERE

I love you guys.

It is 2:30 am where I am, and I need to go to work at 6 am, but I couldn't possibly miss out on having a chat with all of you nice fellows and ladies, so I will bare with it for a little while longer.

The rumbling emanating from ma ballsacius

Ooga booga where dem zeros

OH FUCK YOU CUNT!

Nice pic user! What a pretty mouth!

Fucking fag kys you degenerate fuck. fuck all of you beta newfags

you shut the fuck up you little cock sucker bitch!!!!

I bet you smell like detergent

Checked faggot

IT'S COMING MUM

I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU NIGGERS
>ULTRANIGGERS
>ALL OF YOU

You're a nigger look at my dubs

Excuse me. But I do believe this fell from your pocket sir.
>(You)

You look like a fucking asshole

WHO INVITED THE FUCKING NIGGERS!!??

Ooohhhhh fuck here we go I triggered it. Ok it's 2 in the fucking morning and I don't know why I'm fucking putting up with all of your guy's bullshit FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

you dont deserve to be a white boy FUCKING JEW

MUM I CAME MUMMY I CAAAAAAAME

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You dun goofed bitch

I'm a dubs machine tonight boys. Also kill yourselves

I will eat your asshole you Fuck stick

fucking central US pussy dicklet, you think youre hot shit staying up at 2 on 4chins WELL GUESS WHAT ITS 3 HERE NIGGER

what's wrong with ur face? You look like you were born out ur moms asshole cuz the pussy was too busy

LICK IT OFF THE FLOOR YOU LITTLE PAIN IN THE ASS

oh do not worry ma'am
boys will be boys

You piece of fucking shit >:c

not your mom. im your sister cunt

Fag

I know you just jelly

WHY SO GENDER BINARY? ITS SHITHEAD CISSIES LIKE YOU WHO ARE KEEPING THE WORLD FROM BEING PERFECT! CHOP OFF YOUR DICK AND EAT IT

Fucking east coast nigger GO FUCK YOUR SISTER YOU FUCKING COUNTRY PORCH MONKEY

I feel the oppression through my screen

You look like you went for a dip in AID's and still managed to come out even more of a faggots than you already are. Hang yourself in your mothers closet while you pretend that you had a father that actually loved you.

Cis males don't have the right to feel oppressed, just donate to a sperm bank then kys please

Oh h

Niggers

You're a nigger

trips don't lie