Guys I just found out that my little cousin wants to fuck me what do I do? + pic related

Guys I just found out that my little cousin wants to fuck me what do I do? + pic related

fuck her, obviously

post another pic of your cousin

Ask for nudes, post them

you wish, op

get her some clearasil for that huge fucking heffer of an eyesore on her cheek

do it obviously

at the end of life it's not the things you do you regret, it's the things you didn't do

i like that,
as you're the woman in the picture ?

I'm not the one in the pic

/thread

english is obviously your second language

more op, how old is she?
how old are you?

I'm 16 she's 14

what evidence supports this?

post more pics

FUCKING DO IT OR REGRET IT

I have to delete text so Parents don't find out

dont do it OP. imagine this. you go through with it and you both have a great time and swear to each other not to tell a soul. then this bish tells ONE person, it starts getting around and then one of her goody two shoe friends (the snitch) will tell he rparents about this interaction and her parents will tell your cousins parents, your cousins parents will obviously tell your parents and everything will go to shit. or you can just enjoy life as it is right now and dont worry about all that shit ever happening cuz you wont go through with it

You are a dumb cunt trying to ruin everyones fun. Who the fuck cares if the cousins parents hear a rumor? What fucking proof will this dumb bitch have? all he has to do is deny it.

This fkn guy.

You're a lying faggot

sage this thread fellas, OP is a cuck

I get enough ass to be happy I'm not like thos bfags that's dieing for pussy It wouldn't bother me to fuck her but I just don't want a real life game of family feud

You fucking idiot do you even know how much you'll regret fucking her? The amount of guilt following will literally overtake you for the rest of your life and for what? Sex with some hot cousin? Don't do it you fucking moron get a brain and realize that this will guilt trip the shit out of you.

Now now everybody, we need to make sure if she's kidding, it might seem crazy but at 14 she might be confused and fucking her can ruin your life if everything goes wrong if your sloppy about it

Whatever Sup Forums wants you to do, because you are a no life faggot with nothing else to do besides appease a bunch of pedophiles, right?

Fuck it she's getting fucked to night

Nah, not everyone has a crazy guilt complex about having a consensual good time. The chance of it being awkward for stupid reasons in the long run is pretty high, though.

Would I take that chance? Sure.

Consider that we have no effect on you, don't do what we tell you but take our advice into consideration, the real advice not the people who simply tell you to fuck her

Post more pics op or you will get banned

>16
"I get enough ass to be happy"

Must be summer.

More pics in a min

Now now, there's no need to be hasty, but really OP you must respond to us, some of us ARE giving you honest advice

You fucking idiot do you even know how much you'll regret not fucking her? The amount of sadness following will literally overtake you for the rest of your life and for what? Not having sex with hour hot cousin? Do it you fucking moron get a brain and realize that not doing this will guilt trip the shit out of you.

>hour hot
your*

Get em boys

Here is one ther both my cousins op

I've lost all hope in Sup Forums

do it

Give evidence of her wanting to fuck you. Get her to suck your dick.

Send her a text right now and screencap it

Ok I will have to Coach her through it cuz she still has her cherry

tell her to lose that disgusting zit first.

>I have to delete text so Parents don't find out?
Wut? Are you 12?

Well op is going to bed now

Well this died fast

Have her suck on a popscicle or a hot dog....or your fucking cock, she'll figure it out

Dude, sex is sex, if you want to fuck her and she does to, why avoid it? Make her a cumdump slut

hit it
but make sure you have proof of her saying she wants it in case she claims rape

...yeah, experience says this guy is right. Just try not to let it fuck your life over, since most people would just shun you or use it against you if they knew. Such is life in the US.

Fuck her.
Creampie until shes pregnant.
Make her keep it.
Wait until her baby is ready to get pregnant.
Repeat.

Kek
This guy knows how to handle this situation

DO IT OT REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Also dont let things spiral downhill afterwards.

Mods mods mods

Reported

Do it.
There's literaly no reason for not fucking her, not genetically (except if she's a first grade cousin, but you're just fucking, not making babies), not ethical.
Also, what country?

just do it.

NPF
uou
dst
etk
s

You know...... With the letters that are on her sweater maybe we could have figured out who you and her were, but apparently this thread was "reported", damn, I'm too invested into this story, I want an ending and I want to know that everything went okay, don't have sex with her, you know your not going to regret it later, your going to grow into a different person that isn't as horny, and so will she

get in there dude

........honestly..........
Sup Forums has become seriously pussified, almost as if its some hidout for the kids who were picked on for being extremely jewish in school.

Can anyone figure out who this is?

Dear Sup Forums. You're a bunch of faggots anymore. WHY IN GODS NAME ARE YOU ASKING US IF YOU SHOULD FUCK?

Because it's a bait thread and you fell for it

What can we say?
Happy Hanukkah!!!

just do it. impregnate her.

Maybe, but we want to see this through, WE'RE INVESTED DAMMIT, we have no life's...........

If she is consenting, I don't see why not; just wear a condom, haha.

>life's

Kek

You know I wouldn't be surprised if this was fake or if your really taking your times as your thinking what to do, but you have to reply to us, send more pictures to let us know that your still here, or if your faking it give us a damn good ending like "I'm going to fuck her"