For Christmas in Spain, people put statues of a man taking a shit everywhere. I wish I was making his up

For Christmas in Spain, people put statues of a man taking a shit everywhere. I wish I was making his up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tió_de_Nadal
youtu.be/5X6hA76LryY
youtu.be/7zE9HZezIr4
youtu.be/9IR4M4A8uUw
boredpanda.com/americans-place-european-countries-on-map/
vice.com/en_us/article/having-a-ball-or-two-at-the-montana-testicle-festival-999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trips confirm legitimacy.

YEEET

Look it up though, It's called "El Caganer"

POO IN ____

*in catalonya
It's called Caganer (shitter in Catalan) and its specific to Cataluña
For new years eve, we have the "Doce Uvas" (twelve grapes) wich we eat for the last 12 seconds of the year (1 per second)

what do you expect about catalans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tió_de_Nadal

>On Christmas Day or, in some households, on Christmas Eve, one puts the tió partly into the fireplace and orders it to defecate. The fire part of this tradition is no longer as widespread as it once was, since many modern homes do not have a fireplace. To make it defecate, one beats the tió with sticks, while singing various songs of Tió de Nadal.

>The tió is often popularly called Caga tió ("Shitting log", "Poo log"),.[3][4] This derives from the many songs of Tió de Nadal that begin with this phrase, which was originally (in the context of the songs) an imperative ("Shit, log!"). The use of this expression as a name is not believed to be part of the ancient tradition.

Is spain the most autistic country?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tió_de_Nadal
lmao, first time i hear of this
>if you don't shit well, I'll hit you with a stick

Wow, I looked this on the interwebs. Its actually real

The statue's benis is visible or not

Yep, they're the Japan of Europe

>>Baby jumping (El Colacho) is a traditional Spanish holiday dating back to 1620 that takes place annually to celebrate the Catholic feast of Corpus Christi in Burgos.[1][2] During the act, known as El Salto del Colacho (the devil's jump) or simply El Colacho, men dressed as the Devil (known as the Colacho) in red and yellow jump suits jump over babies born during the previous twelve months of the year who lie on mattresses in the street. The "devils" hold whips and oversized castanets as they jump bravely over the unaware infants.

>> The origins of the tradition are unknown but it is said to cleanse the babies of original sin, ensure them safe passage through life and guard against illness and evil spirits.[4][5][6] In recent years, Pope Benedict has asked Spanish priests to distance themselves from El Colacho, and to downplay the tradition’s connection with Catholicism. The Church still teaches that it is baptism by water, not a giant leap by an airborne devil, which cleanses the soul of original sin.[7]

>The Church still teaches that it is baptism by water, not a giant leap by an airborne devil, which cleanses the soul of original sin
It's like the pot calling the kettle black.

This is savage even by our standards

Any recorded fatalities?

What happens if the guy hit the babies?

Spain became full autist after they went back to Christianity.
MAKE SPAIN ISLAMIC AGAIN

he gets to eat them.

Is that an olentzero taking a dump?

ESPAÑA

FATALITY

Spain is one giant Frat house

the baby becomes portuguese

Believe me, we used to be an even bigger meme.

youtu.be/5X6hA76LryY

European integration made us half-normies t.b.h.

Their faces don't look like Japanese
Dont lie Korean American kun

kek

>Their faces don't look like Japanese
>Dont lie Korean American kun

posting in wrong thread or too much sake?

literally first time i hear of this
>mfw will never find a baby jumping party and jump the babies myself
>ese video
que daño hizo la EU joder, con lo avanzados que estabamos AJJAAJAJ

stop bullying, please don't hate our traditions

Christmas in Spain >>> Christmas outside Spain
This is an objective fact

Fucking lol

being ride in the internet is not funny

Yes it is. That was the funniest thing I've read all day.

I thought only boys were allowed to dress like the KKK

*rude

kinda btfo kinda

You will never have a cute dark-eyed Andalusian gf to roleplay as KKK vs minority with.

Let that sink in.

And people asking why is Latin America is such a shithole it is not the poor natives fault it's the Iberians fault

nice try Angel Martinez, I'm happy that you reached Germoney.

t. Jonatan Wilson Rodriguez Coromoto

nice palindrome, checked

I refuse to believe Spain ever had an empire. No country that does shit like this could have controlled so much of the world.

meh we get BOTH Santa and the Reyes Magos plus piñatas in our Aztec based posadas

You people stuff turkeys with ducks stuffed with chickens, then deep fry the whole thing

You say that like it's a bad thing.

a country that has like 250 years of history really shouldn't spout their opinion

enjoy a country with unique traditions like wine war and the tomatina.
youtu.be/7zE9HZezIr4

youtu.be/9IR4M4A8uUw

>country
that's a town tradition
it would be popular in america if you didnt have to get out of the car to do it

>wasting all that delicious food

We should invade you for that alone.

I lol'd. In reality we can't say much since we practice male genital mutilation on most of our population, it's just banter m8.

don't give them ideas, they might actually try jumping the babies with their cars

But then if we fuck up and crush their heads, rather than , the babies become Mexican.

My best Christmas was while having vacations in Spain.
We went to midnight mass in Barcelona. The priest asked if we wanted the mass in Spanish or Catalan. Most people raised their hands for having the mass in Spanish.
After that I went to a party and got drunk.

He's trying to reply to this post.

Why are you bringing up baby dicks you faggot

meh, I always thought "special" Americans became Canadians

>male genital mutilation on most of our population
>most
like, more than 50%?

>wasting all that delicious food

those tomatoes haven't matured or have been reject for poor quality, can't be used in the food industry.

>We should invade you for that alone.

I'm sure you would end invading Portugal.

boredpanda.com/americans-place-european-countries-on-map/

kek

I made a mistake. I should've moved to Spain for the cuties. Fucking hell Spain that financial crisis must have been a ploy to keep those cuties in your country.

those are the reasons why the founders of Argentina hated Spain.

They were and still are savages

>For new years eve, we have the "Doce Uvas" (twelve grapes) wich we eat for the last 12 seconds of the year (1 per second)

Shit we do this here, too. Such an autistic thing to do, but I will always respect traditions, as retarded as the might be

he's probably catholic

Doesn't surprise me. A papist leftist would be attracted to baby dicks

>What's more fun than drinking beer and chowing down on bull balls in 97-degree heat?

vice.com/en_us/article/having-a-ball-or-two-at-the-montana-testicle-festival-999

the financial crisis kicked all the illegals out, it was actually the best thing ever to happen.

POO IN THE YULE

More for me then :^)
Nah I'm just japing around no matter how much I've always wanted to live there in Spain the opportunities in the U.S. is better for me.

>that link
i thought the american education thing was a meme
its really THAT bad lmao

kek, dude, you have like 30+ fucking countries there and nobody gives a shit about a good half of them and they are like 5000 miles away. do you actually learn to find all them on the map?? thats stupid

Montana once again confirmed for best state