Finally... I'm back.. My 17-year-old daughter beat me up this evening and my wife encouraged her, Sup Forumsros

Finally... I'm back.. My 17-year-old daughter beat me up this evening and my wife encouraged her, Sup Forumsros.

what a cuck

So... what's the point of this?

not entirely sure why you would let that happen

what happened?

Skip town and dodge child support win

post pictures of your daughter, that will show her not to mess with you!!!

Dude quid pro quo need pics

You're a top-tier beta-faggot OP.

Damn user, I haven't actually felt this concerned for anyone in a while. Hope everything gets better.

Post pic of wife OP, I bet she is fat as shit.

This! post your wife user. i want to halp

how about you hit your daughter and your wife? since they clearly want to fight.

do it fucker

And you didn't call the cops to have the cunt arrested? Dumbass.

ill find you and kick your ass if you don't

Da Waifu...

how do you let them hit you? I don't understand like their punches are weak as fuck the weak should fear the strong...

>pls respond
Feels like I'm going to find out op is a fake

Sell everything without telling family, spend all the money, file for divorce, and then bail.

Man handle them a bit you don't have to hit them but I bet you could pin them down for a bit until they calm down

hit it with a truck and do us a favor and abort your fucking daughter

EXACTLY how I imagined.

Asking for help on Sup Forums bet you won't even take my advice and post nudes to show dominance

ok i said i would help, and here's my help
Leave the cunt.

>Be OP
>Feelszy hungries in tummy-whummy
>waddle amerifat to kitchen
>chicken tendies time
>oh boy
>tendies frozen!
>cry on floor like a little bitch
>vacuous 17 daughter steps on tummy to leave with Lamar
>post to here cause them feels....

winrar

Fucking destroy that cunt wife of yours. And show your daughter this will happen to her if she ever FUCKING STANDS UP AGAINST U AGAIN
FFS dude

show us the bruises

Looks like a fiery Irish streetbrawler of a wife OP

If dubs you poop on her bed for revenge

Leave her man.
Send her a message saying "i'm leaving you"
fucking do it. this is your first step

The fact that you text your wife just shows how much of a pathetic faggot you really are.

I wouldn't respect you.

I'm 6'1" 235 Hard Life. Strong Like Bull.

Nope.

jesus it heards reading your messages since it makes you look like a gigantic cuck. Everyone has these situations where they act like a cuck once but no one is proud of it when they look back, everyone wishes they had been an alpha male.

Post daughter.

It's his wife's daughter

Jesus Christ, OP... learn to screenshot!

I don't have any nudes. We're pretty conservative, to be honest.

Ok you posted pick of wife OP what do you need from Sup Forums?

I prefer desktopping BS, Oldfag here.

rape,slape or slay the mother and leave the house ?

Don't care who's daughter it is. Post that shit OP

You're the faggot. OP is documenting abuse. Come police interactions he has proof that Mrs. Jabba the Hut did agree that abuse occurred. He just needs to keep stringing the conversation along so that all of what happened is there in black and white.

Slape her ....?

That's right, slape her. You know, like you'd do to a goat or deer.

Stop texting her, leave the house for like a week, stay at a hotel or something and then text her saying your leaving her.

Here's proof that I could have my daughter jailed... Wife admits to the beating.

I'm vegan btw

You're the type of faggot who would let this shit happen.

No wonder nobody respects you.

No proof posted Eric

My father mentally abused me as a child and adolescent. He was never there for me, and i only existed because his first child wasn't a boy and he was such a sexist faggot that he wanted the bloodline to continue. He would insult me, and would not stop until the day I threatened to waste his life's work by placing a knife to my throat. That was the first time in 17 years I'd heard him say sorry.
He would often reduce my mother to tears, who would eventually have a nervous breakdown and spend a couple weeks in the hospital, recovering.
When I was 20, I turned my hand on him. He was knocked out, and I haven't spoken to the fucker since.

OP, before you post here saying that your daughter hit you, make sure that you've been doing the right thing. I've seen too much of this bullshit to watch another child suffer as I did.

And most importantly, love her.

>slape her.

If dubs you blow daughters boyfriend for revenge

Our youngest is 15. Child Support wouldn't last long. Alimony, maybe... But I'm not currently employed. We're all just existing off accumulated wealth. Which is actually quite nice.

Herp, derp. I'm not op. Maybe go back to college and take some more reading comprehension subjects.

OP, you sound like you're probably a shit father/husband.

Source: I have a shit father.

slape, its a mixature of slap and rape.

I realized that you weren't OP, that was directed at you genius.

Looks like ya gotta slape ya daughter like a goat or a deer or a micropony OP

We're slaping goats now?

No one respects you, person I don't know. The faggotry is real.

Explain how you were supposedly wrong? (Not that you could be wrong, being wrong is for women) and post the rest of the texts faster you b8 lord

60k and 1 million is a huge difference though.

She's manipulating you and you're lapping it up like the submissive dog you are. Either call the cops or man up and slap that fucking kid and show her what parental authority feels like.

Is there a video?

Just give us the girl. That is why you are here.

The daughter in question complained about lighting in the hearth room just a few hours earlier and I helped her out with that.

Hey OP feeling better now? Gunna go back to the fat hothead wife and the shitty brat of a 17 yo?

>>Sup Forumsros
Get out.

>current worth over $10 billion

Beat you up? Your gonna need to greentext this my man

rape her

Newfag detected

I don't know what is the origin of the "Le" meme. Seems like it come from Reddit because it's always linked to reddit, but I don't know why. Can you explain ?

Many thanks.

Fake and gay. People are falling for this shit?

What did you say to her

We're gonna need backstory here, OP. Green text that shit.

Literally, yhuuuuge.

I understand OP, but Jesus Christ.

>The Mrs can't handle stress and gets very emotional.
>I'll never hit her.
>When it escalates I raise my voice (I'm very chill so she knows I've snapped) and I hold her down.
>She moans I'll bruise her and I'm hurting her.
>She'll say some really harsh shit to me, but I know it's just because she can't control herself.
>Eventually I'll let go and things calm and then she's all lovey to me : "you never leave me"..."I love you so much"...

During some periods it's hard to deal with. People don't know if they haven't experienced it.
>Stress + Alcohol + Period = She-Demon from the 8th Circle of Hell.

If there was a Mother and Daughter acting like my Mrs does sometimes I think it would be hard to control.

>Luckily the Mrs has become interested in Hypno-birthing
>This basically means; doing meditation and breathing exercises, having her trust me completely so I can calm her during labour and practicing soothing her with my voice.
>I believe this will change the Mrs for the better.

Mentalities like these are why men are unfairly given the shorthand of the stick in any marital situation, when 3rd Parties get involved.

Automatically believing OPs wife instead of looking further. Yes it's sad what happened with your father but there's no doubt there are kids who attack their beta parents because of mental/anger issues.

>current worth over $10 billion
and I'm the king of france

nigga you want take a belt to both of them cunts

whip them into shape, restore order in your house you cuck

assumptions with no proof made by a woman, wich by definition can't do maths

Basically called her a coalburner (which she kinda is) after she got on to my ass for leaving the back door open while I was running filtered grease out the back door.

OP let your piece of shit daughter fuck black guys so she will feel the same pain she caused you one day. That will teach her.

that's what he tells you. Does he also tell you that half of it is the imaginary worth of his own name?

> take some more reading comprehension subjects.

Apply that to yourself, kid.