Post yfw Chief Wahoo wins one for Da Land

Post yfw Chief Wahoo wins one for Da Land

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBT-_F6oYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Believeland

Racist and insensitive.

This

4u

what part of india is that chief from?

It is offensive to native Americans.

The corner of Carnegie and Ontario

So not 4u? Because this board is anonymous, we can't stop you.

washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

>we

What's your point? You're existence offends me but I'm not telling you to kys.

If you can't see the point then you aren't very bright.

So you just want to tell people that others find it offensive and we're just supposed to feel guilty and apologize and change it because a very small minority of people are triggered by a logo?

If you can't piece together a legitimate argument for your point then you aren't very bright.

How isn't that logo offensive?

How is it offensive? It's a very happy American Indian Chief Wahoo.

Just a cute cartoon tbqh

>mfw

>implying they won't slump in August

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBT-_F6oYw

It's a grinning native American, I don't see anything offensive about it.

I could understand why the name Redskins could be offensive, but not this shit.

Not when we have meme magic on our side. We have been blessed by hosting Trump, the chosen one.

So they're triggered. Why should I care?

So you're a piece of shit then. Got it.

Why are you so triggered? Are you feeling, dare I say, 'triggered'?

>>>/tumblr/

Why are you so retarded?

Back to ribbit.

I don't really have a strong opinion on it, but I can see why it's offensive. If it changed to the C I wouldn't really care.

Kek
Keep up the good work, cleveland

Embarrassing

Post yfw when the O's win one for Birdland

That's different son. The Redskins logo at least has a realistic semblance to it, Chief Wahoo, no offense, is a cartoony embarrassment. It is unequivocally unflattering to native Americans. The name "redskin" can be interpreted to be non-offensive but this Indians logo cannot

I've actually always liked the Orioles, that cheeky bird logo always gets me.

See

See

I'd b e very upset if the Indians changed their logo because I have a ton of merchandise with based chief wahoo on it

>I get upset on behalf of other people

You have to go back

www.reddit.com

me too very comfy team

They are already trying to phase it out aren't they? The C is pretty gay

>mfw the jasy win one for da 6ix

Cry me a river buttercup

y u mad tho

You may not but have you thought about others?

WHO CARES?

>living your life so worried about how you might offend others delicate sensibilities and imprint negatively upon their fragile little egos and sense of self worth

Not my problem m8. Stop feeding the special snowflakes, the SJWs, and the politically correct and suck it the fuck up.

Shit offends me all the time, you know what I do about it? Move the fuck on, ignore it, and not let it bother me or ruin my day.

I'm not saying how you handle it. I'm asking have you thought how others perceive it? Obviously you don't, but just because you don't care doesn't mean no one does.

Why do you care?

Win one for Eddie.

Eddie Robinson is the last surviving member of the '48 Tribe. He's 95.

I have an Indians hat with an old school C on it and hate when people ask me if that's a Reds hat.

Bring him back.

Should I jump on the bandwagon?

At least this one's skin color isn't false

Bandwagoners not invited

that's why I want them to keep winning and get to the world eries, that way they can plaster that logo all over fucking everything and continue to trigger thin skinned little shits like you.

i am an american indian, and let me just say this is not true. sure, its offensive to sjws, liberals, natives that grew up in cities or middle class families, but to the race as a whole? no one minds it. in fact, no one cares. it's just a team logo.

old gay, is that you?

>it's cartoony

So is picrelated. Who gives a fuck?

>oh my gosh! that logo is so offensive, the poor native americans are pathetic and weak and can't stand up for themselves. Hey I know lets stand up and be offended for them!

""""""""""""""""Liberals""""""""""""""

You can't be racist to white people

>Irish
>White
Pick 1

True, but the Irish are not white.

what's really sad is that people and liberals literally and unironically believe this.

Is this different from blackface?

There's no one on the planet who has that skin color, so no.

There isn't anything wrong with blackface either, American are literally the only people in the world getting triggered by that shit.

Brits do.

I'm not Native American, so naturally I don't give a shit about the logo. I actually like it.

However its a really fucking terrible stereotype. You're probably autistic if you can't see why people wouldn't like it.

You're probably autistic if you can't see why you shouldn't be offended by it.

What's exactly wrong or negative about this kind of stereotype? He's just grinning and has a feather in his hair, it's not like like he's pictured weighing 400 pounds and drinking listerine in his single wide.

It's been stated multiple times in this thread but him not caring about it, as well as you, doesn't make it just magically okay.

>Irish
>People
Pick 1

Why not?

What if you don't care about the nazi salute, does that just mean no one else should care either? One thing can be perceived differently depending on the person or group.

Not even comparable 2bh

This isn't stereotypical or anything. Right..

Blue jays are awful