> psychological illnesses (MDD)
> no outstanding hobbies or skills

Who raises the bar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=799I89T4OjE
youtube.com/watch?v=ApXkIw8SbLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Who raises the bar?

No one. Guess it's time to kill yourself.

Zoz

>> 33 year old
>> virgin, never kissed a girl

I can come close at 32 (nearly 33) but I can't match ya on the rest. God speed, user.

Wow. Seriously dude just fucking kill yourself.

Excuse me?

God speed to you too.

Nah. There is still quite a lot of space till rock bottom.

>numerous university degrees
Well, you have that going for you.

Yeah. I thought I was set with that. Turns out degrees are worth shit when you don't have a network. Also, I am actually not very good at what I am doing. I was always one of the persons who exclusively excelled in an academic environment because they were good at taking standardised tests and cramming facts.

> BoA is no university degree

What is BoA?

>Nah. There is still quite a lot of space till rock bottom.

Looks like you are beyond that. This is the 6 time i see this thread

Fuck off alrready.

what degrees do you hold?

> complaining about seeing the same shit over and over again on Sup Forums

>24
>living with parents still
>longest held job was for a year
>only made more than minimum wage once
>no schooling past high school diploma
>no friends
>psycho attachment issues gf (is why no friends)
>no prospects for the future
>sitting on Sup Forums like a faggot every day for the past half year

i used to get on Sup Forums years ago. then off and on here and there. lifes been such shit lately though..

BSc in molecular biology
MSc in biomedicine
PhD in medical science

Protip: don't study biology

numerous university degrees? I wouldnt call that a loser.

at least you have a gf

the pussy isnt even worth it when every time you open your eyes you want to cry and go back to the place that made you happy.
when you
>have no friends
>no life
>sex is meh
>arguments daily
>no drugs cause unemployed
just.. nothing

>19
>Never spoken to a girl
>Never had a friend in my life
>My family abandoned me when i was 16 and left me to live with my dying grandmother
>She died right after i turned 17
>Have no contact with anyone after she died
>Live in her house and spend all her life savings on drugs

Its been like this since i was 18, the only person i talk to regularly is my drug dealer. Oh i also have no high school education so i am dumb as fuck, i really hope i die soon

im not complaining about that , in fact i sometimes chuckle at them for example bananas in ylyl.

Ton of advices were given to this guy , still he choses to ignore them and indulges in self pity over and over again. Dont waste your time in this asshole its pointless.

hahaha give a break and kill yourself.

>Ton of advices were given to this guy , still he choses to ignore them and indulges in self pity over and over again. Dont waste your time in this asshole its pointless.

Most of the advice was stuff I already tried.

>hahaha give a break and kill yourself.

Fuck yourself dude.

>offering helpful advice
>on Sup Forums

Go back to >>>reddit
or kill yourself normaflag.

You became a wizard and then just gave it up like that?

you're living off of your grandmothers inheritance and you sit around doing drugs every day?
you got it made dude.
feeling bad?
>drugs
antisocial?
>drugs
too much drugs?
>place to crash

what drug?

How did you manage to finish school much less earn several degrees?

Yeah thats the good part, the bad part is when this money runs out i am fucked.
Everything, mostly xanax and MDMA but usually it depends what i feel like

There are poeple that are in worse situation. Look , just go and live your life. You are wasting your time in here. Go to bars , go to the gym , dont have work? you always have mcdonalds to work and survive but please dont make these threads anymore. If you have all those degrees in medicine im pretty sure you have critical thinking. use it now.

this. if theres one thing worse than people attention whoring and posting the same shit over and over again, its people complaining about those people while at the same time keeping the thread running.

so invest in a vehicle and your set. you have a permanent place to live.
youll have a car to get you to work/socializing/grocery store
you have everything you need to be successful in front of you.
only thing holding you back is you Sup Forumsro

How do people enjoy xanax? I've tried it four times now and felt nothing every time. Should I increase the dose?

being a winner is easy just pay attention in school and be born perfect in a wealthy family

>23
>only make 62k a year
>live in shit ass hawaii
>Only had sex with 6 girls
>last relationship was 4 months ago
>only 6'2
>dick only 7x6

See here . I was always good at getting good grades in an academic environment.

I go to bars. I go to the gym. And I will life off my savings and try to find an okay job (this is what I do most of the day in fact) before I work on minimum wage. So what's the problem with spending 30 min to make this fucking thread? It's the only occasion that I have to speak with other people and talk about myself.

You have a Ph.D. In Medical science.

A Ph.D.

Something isn't adding up here. You had to have been a graduate assistant at some point and had teachers point you in the right direction. The fact that you don't have a job despite your accolades and your expertise in your field speaks volumes about your character.

You never started networking in your Ph.D. Program??? Not even for your masters??? I mean, what kind of lunatic spends well over 200,000 dollars in student loans for a more advantageous lifestyle and a deeper understanding of the world and throws it in the trash? You can't tell me, with a straight face, that you can't find a job. No research internships? No teaching jobs? Consulting work? ANYTHING?

I mean, Jesus dude. Get on the ball.

thinking about trying something doesn't count

I have a car, it's a real piece of shit i drive it around with no licence. Honestly i'm just gonna keep living like this until i run out of money then im gonna blow my brains out with the revolver, my whole lifes been shit i dont know what love or happiness is.
Yeah you might need to increase the dose, its alright if you need it if you don't then its pretty shit, but i been taking it since i was like 14 i used to steal it from my mom

blessed

>A Ph.D.

Not a great achievement. But rather the basic in the field. Nearly everyone from my Bachelor program has one. It's nearly impossible to fail.

>You had to have been a graduate assistant at some point and had teachers point you in the right direction

The teachers only know about academia and academia is a snowball system. Less than 10% of bio PhD can get stable jobs in academia.

>The fact that you don't have a job despite your accolades and your expertise in your field speaks volumes about your character.

Again. A PhD doesn't imply accolades or expertise. It is pretty much the default. My PhD wasn't very successful publication wise (2 PLOS one first author papers; not great at all)

>You never started networking in your Ph.D. Program??? Not even for your masters???

I did. I am just very bad at networking.

>I mean, what kind of lunatic spends well over 200,000 dollars in student loans for a more advantageous lifestyle and a deeper understanding of the world and throws it in the trash?

I'm European. I didn't pay shit. In fact, I did the PhD primarily because I didn't know what to do with myself.

>You can't tell me, with a straight face, that you can't find a job.

I can.

>No research internships? No teaching jobs? Consulting work? ANYTHING?

Until May, I had a postdoc position but my contract was extended due to lack of funding. Since I learned about my contract running out (which was half a year) ago, I tried to find some job in industry. But without success. I am now considering academic work again.

I hope you don't fuck up killing yourself. Life will be so much worse. Good luck, you'll need it.

>17 years old
>never a girl loved me
>Smoke weed everyday
>no friends
>fap on shemale and snuff
>doing anal masturbation sometimes
>bad school level
>being on Sup Forums
I'm still think i have the time because i'm young but i know i'm a garbage and i know i don't have a life like everyone of my age.

I have hope

is this still the same guy whos been posting this thread for like years?

>26
>depressed fag
>have friends but unable to form emotionally connections to them
>insecure as fuck
>never finished school
>diagnosed add
>diagnosed anxiety disorder
>diagnosed narcism
>can't finish anything due to being scared that I fail
>slightly chubby
>finds enjoyment in the suffering of others but immediately feels guilty when causing it

Top that faggots

Start now user, time runs out faster then you think.. Trust me on that one

Yes.

take hormones
get a trap
you are young best time for this

>gay fapping to shemales
>abusing weed
>hope

I'm the same as you, we are ghosts

keep talking, it's interesting to us and helpful for you. good luck

> 33 year old
> virgin, never kissed a girl

Just go and pay for it, it's not that difficult.

disgusting faggots eww wtf ^^

>18 yrs
>had 1 gf in my life
>plenty of friends
>hangout almost everyday with friends, we smoke weed and drink, etc, go to raves
>still virgin, havent had a gf since my first and last one at 12 yrs old
>zero money
>2 cannabis plants growing at my parents' hut next to their potatoes and strawberries n shit

I masturbate on sissy hypno and others thing for sissies when i doing anal .
I want be a sissy but i'm not really gay , i'm gay just for sex , i find disgusting to kiss a Man .
Be a sissy/shemale take much of time and there no turn back , and i want have a girlfriend . When i will bé edger, i think i will go to gay club just for sex .

I can add
>I don't know what to do of my life

My life has been fucked since i was born, i've wanted to die since i was 10 years old i don't know anything other than hate and abuse

Bro get a motor cycle ride fly all else will come.

What else should I say? Priority is to find a job at the moment.

a motorcycle ride fly?

Man op it sounds like things are rough for you. I'm sorry man.

Have you thought about moving overseas? Maybe your location isn't great for job opportunities and moving elsewhere will give you a better shot at a job.

Meanwhile you should bite the bullet and find work wherever you can. Sometimes you just have to do that. Einstein worked at a patent office, tons of successful people worked crappy jobs, you might just have to do that until you can get a decent paying job.

>25 year old
>Not virgin, had sex with numerous partners both in relationships and NSA
>No friends, much like yourself
>Still contact with family
>About to get my job back after nearly 2 years
>No physical illness
>Though I have terrible anxiety
>No outstanding hobbies or skills like you

It can get better, user

>30something year old
>Lost my virginity at age 10 to hot female friend same age, kissed lots of girls and fucked most of my female friends when I was growing up
>close supportive loving family
>Have worked numerous professional jobs and currently working at a busy hospital
>Very fit and healthy
>some PTSD from working in law enforcement (saw some crazy ass shit) but otherwise no mental illness
>Numerous very interesting hobbies because I work long hours and can afford to. My next adventure/life goal is wingsuit flying and it won't take me long to achieve.

I feel sorry that everything didn't go smoothly for you Sup Forumsro, because it could have just as easily been easy.

Life is what you make it.

As ex-navy SEAL Andy Stumpf said "I believe in life you have two choices, discipline and regret, those are the two choices you can have.
You can want to do all these really cool things and not work hard and you can regret the fact that you never got there, or you can see what you want to do and have the discipline to do what you need to and get where you want to go.

Peace.

Me again. Finding a job will certainly help, but it can be a pretty tough thing to do. When was the last time you spoke to someone about your feelings?

>Have you thought about moving overseas? Maybe your location isn't great for job opportunities and moving elsewhere will give you a better shot at a job.

I am considering jobs in the whole of Europe. Preferentially in German- and English-speaking countries and countries with a large amount of English speakers (Netherlands, Scandinavia). US of course has comparatively a lot of biotech and pharma but as I said, I have Crohn's, need medication and am a little bit unsure about the health care situation in the US.

>Meanwhile you should bite the bullet and find work wherever you can.

As I said, I am no considering (again) another postdoc. Might require me to move, might only be for half a year or a year and might only pay 25k a year but better than nothing.

Excluding Sup Forums. Probably half a decade ago. Went to a psychologist when I was 27/28.

Why did you stop going? It's a pretty good relationship to have in your life

I went for more than a year. It was CBT and I already used much more sessions than usual.

not raising the bar but on a similar path
>22
>kissless virgin
>no friends
>barely keep contact with parents (havent spoken to siblings in years)
>bipolar, schizo
>engineering student (only thing ive got going for me)
>no hobbies or skills

It's interesting that you can reach out here. Why do you feel like it's so hard for you to have these conversations outside of this place?

Always had problems making friends. People generally don't seem to like me.

Bachelor of Arts

Yeah I feel like people don't like me either sometimes. I guess we all do some pretty unlikable things sometimes.

Go to the gym

A large part of it is self directed though. You're capable of forgiving others of doing it. Some people are amazing forgiving. You probably aren't very good at forgiving yourself

same
that almost get is on point

Doing that. Climbing gym.

>numerous university degrees
>numerous
>NUMEROUS

Even if you have like 5 different degrees, that's still not fucking numerous.

Also, you clearly do have a hobby. It's academia.

OP here. True.

Good luck to us all in learning to better forgive ourselves

>Even if you have like 5 different degrees, that's still not fucking numerous.

I'm not a native speaker. Is there a convention when numerous is used as opposed to several or many?

Where do you currently live ?

agreed.
and although it would be convenient, i dont see us haveing a revelation in a circlejerk on Sup Forums. but all it takes is a spark

UK.

Bank of America

Negative.

How did your PhD application go? Specifically the interview, did they expect you to have a really in depth knowledge of it the subject beforehand? Also was it a specific project you applied for or just a general I want to do a PhD thing?

I'm applying for one myself.

I applied for a specific project. And I actually knew the group so the whole application process wasn't _really_ open to anyone.

I see. Thanks anyway.

I think in your youth, sparks do exist. Like the fairy dust from tinkerbell.

There's no real way to quantify the words, but numerous is generally taken to mean a very large number. Use "several" instead if it's a relatively small number larger than 2. Use many if it seems like more than several. Numerous should be used sparingly. People also tend to abuse words like "countless". Pisses me off.

Go bitch to /r9k they'll probably listen

Thanks. Will keep that in mind.

almost at mid twenties
youth is fading fast

it literally feels like a year ago i was just turning 18.

OP here. Same for me. I still dream of high school.

yep
used to think i was going to be somebody

LOL not even the first time i ask you this question, dude stop this its obvious that anyone who keeps posting these is depressed and doing absolutely nothing to chage it. Like I'm actually thinking you're semi-satisfied with yourself and willing to keep posting these till you die at 45

OP here. Have some fucking music.

youtube.com/watch?v=799I89T4OjE

Feel bad for you bro

These threads are actually the highlight of my day, because they come closest to real human interaction.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=ApXkIw8SbLI

More fucking music