Anyone else turned on by the thought of teen girls getting unwillingly molested by younger boys?

anyone else turned on by the thought of teen girls getting unwillingly molested by younger boys?

yes.
that is all.

what's the ideal scenario?

Yep.

what would you want to see?

no

Like what? A baby sitter gets molested by the kids she is supposed to be watching? Or a sister by her younger brothers?

like the baby sitter one

got anymore related pics OP those two are hot.

no. i prefer to have younger boys skinned and buttered, they make a nice treat. but i like the girls in that picture

For the love of me, post moar of these chickens!

who here would want to see girls in OP pic raped by children?

sort of want...

Couldn't have put it better myself user.

As long as I can watch, I don't care who will fuck them!

especially one on left

I was thinking right is hotter but wouldn't mind seeing either of em get fucked

as long as it's by kids i'll fap

Not the thought of it. But if I saw it in a video it might be hot...

what would you want to see in the video?

Sounds like we need more men to gang bang them as I want to see right getting banged most

Yes...

I prefer teens molesting younger buys, like 17-18 year old girls doing nasty stuff with 12-13

hot. what's the ideal scenario?

This

I had a really good looking teacher in school when I was about 11 years old, she was in her 24. all I could dream everyday in school was how she would keep me after class and start to suck me off. forcing me to have sex with her.

fucking in my 30s and still jerk off to my sexual fantasies from when I was a kid.

There is the set where there's a maybe 15 year old girl hanging around with 12-13 year old boys and she lets them touch/finger her pussy behind a smal building. They're in a public running track or something. Looked very Eastern European, probably Russia/Ukraine. Don't have the set but it's been posted multiple times in the past here.

...you don't see any nudity, they put their hands inside her pants, so I guess the set is legal.

real life pics?

I need this! I fucking need this so bad.

yes

Illinois

any have this?

I'm pretty sure I don't have it. Gotta take a look.

Search A Forbidden Time