FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzu5ZsP8JKg
brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6947&Itemid=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remembered well

lol they were gay

thank you mister balanced gay

these guys were disgusting degenerates and it is also highly likely that they were child molesters as well
fuck coil

No they weren't.

Why are you so mad man

like seriously just chill out for a second

Does anyone else get a little annoyed at how self-prophecising they were? The lyrics to tatooed man just scream "we're gonna kill ourselves for recognition" and I feel like it fuels a lot of the avant-teen labelling they get on this board, despite the fact that naples is a good album :/

there is very good reason to believe that christopherson was a nonce, and seeing as how balance was his life partner who shared his retarded beliefs it would only make sense for him to share christopherson's proclivities as well

because this shitty band is getting endless amounts of lionization while everyone keeps pretending that none of the dodgy shit they did and said happened

horse rotorvator and scatology are great albums, the rest is meh

their evolution is pretty similar to einstürzende neubauten imo

"get off of me you punk!"

"no."

there's nothing wrong with having sex with underage guys since age of consent in uk is 14
you're just a neckberd fedora alt-rightist butthurting in your mom's basement

More like John LOST HIS Balance amirite?

Can you please explain how

>the lyrics to tatooed man just scream "we're gonna kill ourselves for recognition"

?

I don't mean that in a dismissive way, genuinely curious as to what you mean because I don't see it but I am a bit slow, so...

Only got into Coil recently, could you please explain/link me to something to prove what you're saying? Where are you getting this from? Quick google search didn't get me far.

Here's (You)r attention.

Wrong. Love's Secret Domain is their undisputed masterpiece.

i have no desire for any of their post-industrial work sadly, just like EN

>le everyone who isn't a virgin like me is degenerate

chill dude

user is probably talking about that video peter made with thai rentboys

the king of thailand

thank you

>the fact that naples is a good album :/
the fact that naples is the only album i have listened to*

>theres a man lying down in a grave somewhere
>with the same tattoos as me
>and i love him, i love him, i love him, etc

Pretty cut and dry if you ask me

Ive also heard black antlers and scatology, Im allowed to have an opinion you know

How do you get from that to "we're gonna kill ourselves for recognition" though?

so you heard three albums by them and think you have an opinion on his personal life
he wrote that one particular song in paris and the n ext day performed it, i don't think he had room to plan an entire conspiracy sort of

When did i express any opinions on their personal life? You sound a little too eager to jump on my dick brohan, maybe you should start a gay industrial music duo too.

well you seem to be ready to write an entire psycho analysis about them, go on

Are you incapable of basic analysis?

He's stating his love for the deceased version of himself, I thought that was a straightforward line. Theres other examples throughout the album too, you just have to look

Im not gonna waste my time explaining things that are fairly obvious to someone who just wants bumps on their shitty thread, I'll just stick to my opinion and keep enjoying mysic that i like

ok lol

bump

psychoanalysis gay pedofile duo insdustrial eisturzende neuwhatever comparison aside, i like this version of the sea priestess more than the actual one on CD

youtube.com/watch?v=Yzu5ZsP8JKg

I knew Sleazy and Balance personally in real life. Sleazy never, ever raped a kid or a teenager. He was attracted to them, mostly teenage boys. It's all about the shock factor too, so autists with shit taste in music like this one moron sperg the fuck out.

Come to think about it. If Balance or Sleazy raped a kid or something, accusations would've have arised in recent years.

>shitty band

Oh lord. You must be one of those p4k cocksuckers, right? lol.

This dialogue was acted. I also know Danny Hyde, which he told me that the audio was taken from a 'video' shot by Sleazy. The kid in question is the son of a friend of Peter.

As I said. Peter was in fact attracted to TEENAGERS, not kids or babies. Physically. But never did something wrong.

Now the shit Ian Watkins did is fucking awful....

>Are you incapable of basic analysis?

No, that's not analysis, that's reading into it. Stating your love for your dead self=/=we're gonna kill ourselves for recognition. He also goes on to state his hatred for his dead self, so...

8/10

thank you for the input, it's great to have people that really interacted with the guys rather than failed psychologists in music

Is it true that they used to share exclusive music with only their close friends? And out of curiosity, do you happen to own some of these tapes?

No problem. It's good the clear things up before jumping to accusations.

There's a lot of unreleased Coil material that was shared between close friends and even family, mostly from the late 80s and 90s as far as I know. That stuff may or not may see the light of the day. Sadly, I don't have those tapes with me, and if I happened to own them, Peter would've told me not to share them. Danny or the other people who worked with them, probably have them.

T-Trent?

these fucking faggots made a song called "The Anal Staircase".... shit like this is why I'm glad Trump is president

both wrong, Time Machines, Astral Disaster, Musicks, and The Remote Viewer are their best. LSD and Horse Rotorvator are great, but Scatology is edgy juvenilia compared to everything they did afterwards, a 6/10 at best.

t. death grips fan

>current year
>refusing to acknowledge the genius of Coil

black antlers and worship the glitch are their best then it's time machines and queens of the library

interesting taste

Queens is pretty mediocre imo, I find the vocal loop pretty grating, but I love Constant Shallowness Leads to Evil
Worship the Glitch never struck me very much, especially compared to their other dark ambient. Black Antlers is pretty great tho.

>implying there's a connection between one of the best UK bands ever and trump and his army of cucks

anyone know what synths they used in the 80s?

god, just look at those degenerate kiddy diddlers. good thing they're dead

I think we all know that Black Light District and Golden Hare With a Voice of Silver are their best work.

>fans argue which album is best
>nearly every album is mentioned

That's how good they are

you just mentioned a compilation album

>I guess you mean lots of words ending with "...ophilia" ,-) and maybe you want me to be 'shocking'...

>They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason - One is non-consensuality - You can't do things to people they don't want.

i always knew there was something seriously wrong with those faggots

late-era Coil (AoN/New Backwards/Black Antlers) is really all that holds up for me these days.

As someone who loves Coil with a burning passion, this is not surprising.

I don't share the same 'views' as Sleazy, I don't care about his 'interests'. He made pretty good music and that's all that matters.

take off your trip and learn to fucking read.

>They ARE two "taboos" which I think are correct and there for a reason

He's saying the taboos are "correct" as in he agrees they should be taboos and are taboos for a reason.

brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6947&Itemid=1

he basically says it's correct to have non-consensual sex with children.

Just looked up about the death of Pasolini in Ostia. Its interesting. Are his films good?

Did you not read the full quote at all? Nowhere did he say he supports pedophilia.

Depends on how much you like arthouse films. He directed a lot of stuff, but give The Gospel According to St. Matthew a try for starters. Despite its reputation, I'd avoid Salo for awhile.

>he basically says it's correct to have non-consensual sex with children
yes except he's saying the opposite
yes he's one of the best italian director and writers check out 'salo' if you're looking for edgy stuff

i'm really sorry Saló has that taboo tag on it, it's a great movie
as the other guy said, go watch The Gospel

pasolini is pretentious as shit & his movies are not well directed
also a pedo
t. an italian

Pasolini is largely trash and Salo is one of his worst films.

i still think this thread is better than the coil facebook group

tfw no industrial gf

this made me think, do any of their families know how big they are? hell do they even have brothers or sisters?

Did anyone else listen to this?
One of the guys from Cyclobe is involved in it.

what the fuck, why is coil getting memed on? :(

Controversy + Relevance = Meme Magic

Did Sleazy get a sticky/thread when he died?

no, he was a child molester, why would he get one? fuck you

Why would he? Nobody outside of weirdos knew or cared about the industrial subculture until David Keenan released England's Hidden Reverse and viraled the fuck out of Coil and Current 93 so people would buy his book.

don't think so but I didn't know about him back them. There were probably at least threads

what a creep

current coil thread deleted by a janitor who probably fucks children too. who knew!

at least when the victims of these two faggots inevitably start coming forward and speaking out we're gonna be able to say that we were first on the money about it all
fuck this band

it's just matter of time, user. trust me. fuck this shitty excuse of a band.

>when the victims of these two faggots inevitably start coming forward and speaking out

I think that the reason why they spent so much time in dodgy non-English speaking Asian countries was so they could go about their nonce activities while knowing that there was no way for them to ever get exposed and no way for the testimonies of their victims to ever reach too many people.

And weren't all the people close to the band secretive as fuck about Christopherson's actual cause of death? Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

please go back to Sup Forums really coil music is not for you, stupid fat conservative american crybaby

*him *penis

Just because Sleazy was a literal pedo doesn't mean he actually did fuck kids
music > actual issues

peter died in his sleep, he was old and a drug user
and he made no secret about his relationships with thai boys (boys, not fucking kids) but since you're just trolling to spread homophobic hate on a universallly beloved duo i'm not going to argue with you

My bet is that Sleazy actually fantasized about the stuff he said in the interview and in others over the time. Having a gay relationship with a minor (i.e. a teenager), or something like that. But never to the point to molest a child. This shit started to arise thanks to The Mars Volta interview by Nardwar. The guy from Hipgnosis started to spread stuff about him being a pedophile, and I think that's a dickmove about him.

Hypotethically, let's take into account that Coil weren't fucking rich like Michael Jackson, so they couldn't have paid any amount of money for silence to the "victims" as this user said. Peter Gabriel is another person that Sleazy has worked with. He may, or not may know about him and his 'activities'.

So yeah, we have no proof this guy raped anyone. It's all assumptions at this point. So just fucking relax and enjoy the music.