Cuck/cheating thread?

cuck/cheating thread?

Fuck you

''my women'' you mean everyones women.
Fucking cucks

Improve posting!

anyone here want to talk to a girl who has both gotten cucked and does it to men now?

reply with your kik and i might message you

sauce?

more

I'm more confused by the absolutely gigantic TV remote that's as long as her forearm. I mean what the fuck, who needs a TV remote that big?

dan_m223, bull

i kinda want my gf to cuck me, but havent got the balls to ask her

How do you find other men? My gf and I are interested in trying an mmf threesome, but don't know how to find a guy.

Also: runningfofun6820

Bump

i'd fuck your girl user. more?

My gf and i roleplay and stuff but havent actually acted on it. Thought you guys might enjoy this.

1/7

2/7

3/7

4/7

5/7

6/7

Well ive already fucked almost everyone from my class except one fat uggo lol

What would you do to my gf?

JakeRulz

np, how would you fuck her user?

You don't have to ask her. Send me her info and I'll fuck her without her knowing YOU know. I'll tape it, or you can watch from the one way mirror and just jerk it to your hearts content.

Anyone here wants me to send pics of my dick to their wife or gf on kik? I'll show you the replies. My kik name is knowthatfeel

tempting tempting

Are you into ffm at all? (Same guy offering to get your gf to cheat on you). If so, is SHE into women at all? My girl is down to seduce her and bring her into our bedroom. You'd basically be getting double cucked.

absolutely nothing
she's gross dude
plain jane af

She's real hot user. I'd make her beg for my cock

7/7

i haven't asked her yet but i would love to watch my wife take another man's cock. or just love to watch her suck off another man's cock and have him blow a load on her face

yea i am, although i tend to fantasise about her getting spitroasted

oh she would have to get fucked right there on the beach no doubt

Bump

lol so do i, now

are u from rocky?

nice, more captions

She looks sweet, so I would proceed directly to her deepest fantasy she'll never admit, and bring in another cock and DP her, crushing her between two cocks grinding against her til she uncontrollably gushed and fainted, & leave bother her holes pumped full of cream filling.

Call the police

no.
would be awesome to see huh
that would be cool

nice, did she deliver?

vanessa maldonad

my dream is to be a CiC (cuckold in chastity) but my gf and I just havnt found a bull with class and the right temperment. we did it in the past but the bull was really really mean to me rather than just humiliating to me, and my gf hated that so she fired him. she pretty much told him if he wanted to act like that in our home again, he could but on a chastity cage and suck her other foot while i sucked her toes.

my gf while a definitely femdom, likes the dominant guy, but the dominant guy has to have a good attitude and treats the cucks in his life(me) friendly and be fun to be in bed with not just an aggressive to the point of insecure asshole.

Ugh, you fuckin dorks with your ridiculous platic contraptions. That shit is not sexy.

what would you do with her?

Would desecrate/10

Bull here. Lately I've been fucking this bbw milf behind her husbands back.

You're a brave goy. How much is she paying you to fuck her?

Nothing, but i can pretty much do anything i want to her.

are you that bull we fired? you mad you got told by my gf you'd make a better toe sucking cuck than a bull?

everyone knows the best bull if a humble bull with a huge cock and an aura of unspoken dominance. when he's in the room, both females and males knows he's in charge, and he just gets to work. he doesn't need to huff and puff and threaten guys and insult them, just his presence allow shows how dominant he is. those are the really only true bulls girls want when they're cuckolding a hubby they love.

hostile bulls are pretty much just rapists and home invaders waiting to go to prison and go from bull to sissy in less than a week : )

I've been fucking this skinny chick from work. She got guilty and told her boyfriend after we first hooked up, but it turns out he was OK with it. But the texts he sends her while she's with me are things like "Remember you still love me most" and she usually doesn't reply, so I'm not sure how OK with it he really is.

I enjoy the huge floppy tits though

Enjoy your 0.1" longer average... Who fucking cares.

Holy shit this cant be real right?

How was the bull mean to you? Apart from fucking your girl

Also, "African-Americans/ Blacks have larger spread of results, therefore are more likely to have a larger variety of penis sizes then for example Whites and Hispanics and therefore more extremely large and extremely small penises, in comparison to the White/Hispanic population."

fuck her and disappear, ive been there. get you shit mate and roll out. seriously

Tits and timestamp or fuck off

There is such thing as too big. That would rip your average woman apart.

why are you trying so fucking hard to fit in?

Fuck you. You fucking newfaggot

gtfo weirdo

You and the furfags have your own shitty threads

Sure you did kid....sure.

This how fucking large is that TV remote? OH WAIT SHES A FUCKING MIDGET AS USUAL FUCKING RETARDED CUCKS

>2020
>still thinking of sex in terms of dominance
Thats some primitive shit there, loser.

keep proving my point

I don't know what it is but the idea of dudes letting other dudes fuck their women pisses me off so much, like I want to fight the bull on behalf of the Cuck like a goddamn trial by combat champion and turn proceed to beat the Cuck's ass and tell him to man the fuck up. Cucks always want to give their wives/girlfriends a big stallion to fuck, nigga BE THAT STALLION! Go to the gym, take up boxing, and fuck your woman so good that she looks like a baby deer trying walk! Fuck!

What a faggot.

Why are you such a newfag? Are you so desperate for female attention that you'll believe everyone who says they are a girl on here? Tip your fedora a little more you beta cuck.

Lol, you are a fedoda wearing faggot? Go intensify your tipping. You white knight.

lol is dat reggie?

>thinks being a girl is an achievement/ special
>calls other people desperate fedoras

If this is real, you should definitely kill yourself.

Ya most people feel this way. Cucks are a weird bunch

fuck am i in this thread again with a bunch of neck beards please lord help them firstt then me

for the foot fags

sauce?? pls.

Aww someone is butthurt. Wait, these cuck threads must trigger you. Other guys been fucking your girl?

are you replying to the right person?

>l-le butthurt XD

all im saying is that the people who immeaditely jump on anyone claiming to be a girl because muh chan "culture" is the real fedoralord

No neckbeard here. I've actually been fucking this slut.

cool, good on you for getting your dick wet but she looks like a fucking troll for real.

Well, goddamn.
I think I am both, might run in as a bull but I also like feet.
To be honest with you, I don't know how you like it, because a man fucking my wife would be the most violating thing I can think of, but you do you man, it seems you even have rules and shit in that.

Yeah but she's an animal in bed. Married pussy is so much more needy

Run the other way

Moar

what would you do to my pregnant wife? is it wrong to want to see her be raped by all of my friends? would you fuck her?

You're lucky your girl is into that dude. I wish my wife was. I want to suck cum out of her asshole after a bull is done with her and is fucking my ass after I've lubed up his cock with my mouth from cleaning her ass off of his dick. Then if I'm lucky enough to cum from anal, I want to be forced to eat my cum off of her feet or the floor.

My girl wants to cuck me, she wants to fuck a black guy

Im the wife fucker from above, i can set that up for you

as long as she doest try to hook you in and you can roll out faster then the autobots, its good,

I know what Im doing bud. Not my first rodeo.

id pay money to watch my girl suck another guys cock

only other type of footish stuff

That's a guy.

Does she have kik?

no its not shes spanish

no i wish she did

id love to have guys send her dick pics

why could you go into a cuck thread and be upset know you're diametrically opposed to our life style?

Fun story actually. A "Cuck Revenge" story actually. He was just a total douche trying too hard to be a better and bigger man than he was. While I prepped my gf's vagina for sex(there was really no need to prep her as he was actually smaller than me when both hard, he constantly called me a faggot in a non-dominant or even funny way, he just made fun of me for sucking her toes, called me a failure, it just did't vibe well at all compared to way way better bulls we've had before. We've had bulls in the past we've cooked dinner for, they were professionals like my fiancee and I were interesting and made good convo, then theyw ere great at dominanting both me and my gf(now she's my fiancee in the bedroom) and after they were chill enjoyed drinks and smoked with us and thanked us for our hospitality- where this guy just turned out to be a total loser, never told us what type of work he did, and just didn't appreciate the experience we had that was supposed to be fulfulling for all of us)

he was so bad my gf actually stopped him, he was shocked, and he lost focus and my gf humiliatingly pushed his limpening cock out of her with her kegels (my based fiancee) then told him to get off her, and had me slip inside her and repeatedly said "omg hubby cucky(her pet name for me during cuckold sessions) you're bigger than him !!!"" he got triggered as fuck and ended up leaving in a huffy puffy mood. We both shared a really good laugh and got on video skype and told our previous favorite bull from before we moved what a cuck this bull turned out to be and the 3 us laughed at him prolly going home and crying.

>i cant imagine getting invited to be a bull and cuckold a beta male, then it turns out that you're more beta than the guy who's penis is locked in a pink chast cage and sucking fiancee's toes while youre trying to fuck he
ill wont forget that night