Why are American athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Why are American athletes so much stronger than any other countries "athletes"?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uCukG2ws7g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We bred them that way.

America loves niggers.

Steroid abuse.

why are you still not using metric

When we were buying slaves, we looked for the biggest and most intelligent to breed. We didn't have any luck with the intelligence thing but we got some big ass nignogs!

I'll bite

What are steroids for 500?

I'm sorry but have you been to the moon?

This looks like the best athlete to win any marathon!

Oh, have you been? I've never knew we had such a famous astronaut personally on /b

55 reps of what? A potato?

>stronger

roids

Runs on McDonalds. Well, walks.

Because you guys eat hormone filled mcdonald every day. Thats why 16 year old americans look like 30.

steroids he'll be dead before 40

um...you know that's shopped right?

'Murica! Such strength

they used metric for getting to the moon.
fucking retarded piece of human trash

someone call usada

Also, you can always count on coaches to set a good example for their players.

chinese gymnasts?

do you idiots think america is the only part of the world where synthetic hormones exist? just curious

Steroids are cheaper in the US

>Calls that thing an athlete
>does not post name

Who is this OP? And why are you saying he is the best? We've not seen him perform

A picture of an American athlete. Sad thing is that you fucks really consider this to be a sport.

Steroids, PED abuse, food additives and hormones in milk.

>"american" athletes.

Also you guys don't play world sports but your little shit sports like ice hockey or baseball that is only popular in like 5 countries and thats why you win this shit with ease against south america and other faggots.

As sad as it is but you first have to win the world tournament in soccer/football before you talk shit since this is the only real world sport and not some sport you guys imagined for youselves to win in.

I'm pretty sure that at this point America is just creating sports for fat people because they don't have enough healthy looking athletes.

Pict ps

Sure

faggot

lol @ that synthol

Because america is a nartion of immigrants with a high sport value so they pay a lot of money for guys who were born where ever, pump him full of roids and spend million of dollars on him just so he can become the new crowd idole so he can make them more $.
If you look at sport , in general , you'd come to realise that american sport is a lot softer than other forms of martial arts (like mma and Olympic boxing etc) and European sport like rugby, for instance.
It's not that they are stronger, they are just more funded , roided, and hand picked for their part.
Remember, most american sport is for show and money, not for measuring ability and achievements.
And i'm telling you that as someone who was a part of that industry in a lot of different places. it always runs the same. money, fame, drugs, and the entire "american dream".

>Bragging about the achievements of a German war criminal that you helped escape justice

dude probably squats like 700 lbs

oh my god why?

shopped

Super slave breeding programs back in the day.

The very best HGH available.

sport or poverty are only foreseeable options.

Because most of our "athletes" are ancestors of slaves. Slaves that were genetically engineered farm equipment. Selective Breeding made them bigger and stronger.

We really shot ourselves in the foot by not allowing the smart ones to breed.

I'll just leave this here

You know, the only icelander from game of thrones, the mountain? Weighs 400lbs

Suck it

Look at that mother fuckers fists

>ice hockey
>shit sport
Kys faggot

Icelandic strong man /thread

Don't know why I said only, ignore that

rekt

Can't think of any sports the US are world champions at (other than gay basket ball)

So even when you're cherry picking you couldn't find better examples than toothpicks with abs?

>bench
>55 reps
>lists no weight

Awkward because they're not even the best of the world at baseball either.

American football.
60 minutes on the clock.
11 minutes ball in play on average.
40 players on the team, 11 on field.
4 hours to play it.
"Athletes" that work for 3 minutes over 4 hours.

Football > Rugby

Other than American sports that only Americans participate in? I'd put the new Zealand rugby team against the finest American football players and the rugby players would crush them in every form of competition.

Europe is one big slum

pretty sure american football measures benching strength in 2plate reps, so 100kg. (225 lbs)

Which if true would be impressive, but not particularly freak of nature levels.

What this guy said.

Boxing?

kek, the only athletes everywhere else are faggy, stick thin soccer players.

Play something new, you boring faggots.

do you even lift?

its fucking bodyweight retard

See
Way to make yourself look like a retard

faggot

Those roid filled apes have nothing.

Lol how, they aren't used to big hits. They can't hit as hard without pads. They would get put on their backs.

any picture trying to imply sports superiority should not include colin kaepernick

America would never kowtow to stupid foreigners doing a stupid maori war dance.

Fuck your cunt ass talkin shit about the Fridge. '85 dream team whoo da bears.

Scientists and ingeneers used SI building the rocket, dumbass

you're joking right.

Soft
Need padding and helmets to protect their vaginas

Has no one noticed the photoshop?
There's grass between his arm and torso where the sky is supposed to be

Is what I'm saying, rugby players play full contact, no padding, no helmets, anybody can take a hit wearing body armour, rugby players train more through winter in the ice and snow too, tougher in every way.

You're fucking retarded

Does anyone have the video where the lead chanter does a long jump with the first line of the haka, landing in this menacing pose?

America is the only country where fat overweight people can be called "athletes"

life expectancy is equivalent to zoo bred species

Posts all European athletes flexing, and all Americans doing some random shit

>makes sense
In the end everyone on here is a fat fuck neck beard cock gobbling faggot that and if you disagree post a picture with time stamp compared to any athlete
>prove me wrong
>or don't because you're a fat fuck cock gobbling neckbeard faggot

They sound like a bunch of retards, which is why they are playing a no-name sport like rugby.

That's why I love PBA bowling. If they wanted, they could roll with one hand while eating a burger in the other. Amazing.

I played football back in High School. Trust me, man, the pads do absolutely nothing to cushion blows. If anything they make the impact stronger.

Oh, also, the sound is messed up so it's extremely loud with clipping, which just makes it more hilarious.

wat. Logic

When boxing was actually boxing The UK was king.

maybe golf? a strong ass sport that is

I genuinely haven't seen enough NFL to really judge but do you seriously think without pads these hits aren't ridiculously hard? I'm pretty rugby players can stand up to hits.

This is straight up retarded

>toothpick with abs

That's not a thothpick, that's how a healthy body looks like. And that's how a athlete should look like. But I'm not surprised that's unusual to you Americans. You like your athletes to have rolls instead of muscles.

>comparing American anabolized "athletes" with actual proper athletes

Right, none of this bullshit about dodging most hits wins, back when it was a fight to the knockout, mayweather can't fight for shit, he just runs around the ring and wins on a technicality.

Keep telling that to yourself while you eat a stick of deep fried butter

Your "Bench" stat makes zero sense: reps are given without the weight being lifted.

If rugby players can take NFL hits, then why did Jarryd Hayne already leave the NFL?

Yeah but they literally have concussions and are brain dead
What are they really gaining?
The last time I saw rugby, there was literally nobody in the crowd
I guess America is more passionate about our sports
>hurr durr soccer in Europe hurr
Go watch soccer then faggot

rugby is played by national teams all over the globe, open your fucking eyes m8

225lbs or 100 kg

These things are fucking hard man. Especially when a guy is running at you full speed leading with his shoulder, trust me you'd rather the pads not be there. Don't make assumptions if you've never experienced it yourself. I've played both Rugby and Football both are great albeit different sports in their own right. There's no use in trashing the other just enjoy what you enjoy.

Cause his a bitch and thinks his the best, wasn't even the best rugby league player like your shitty media tried to make out

because he couldn't pick up the sport dipshit. He dropped balls, couldn't figure out offences etc.

I literally just googled this I'm pretty sure NFL hits aren't much harder
youtube.com/watch?v=_uCukG2ws7g

I tried some at the state fair last year and fried butter isn't even that good, faggot.