Jack white

what'a Sup Forums's honest opinion on this man? white stripes, solo albums and all of his other projects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5roz5-wdjBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

talentless faggot

At one point the white stripes represented something really exciting, since then its been downhill. Blunderbuss is pretty good, lazaretto is hot stinking garbage

I BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOUR DOORBELL WHEN YOU GONNA RING IT WHEN YOU GONNA RING IT

Self-titled and De Stijl are fucking ace

kind of talented, repetitive music.

My favorite musician, but he's slowly slipping into irrelevance.

All of the White Stripes albums and his solo albums are good.

His side projects vary in quality, but generally aren't good.

He's kind of slipping into "le guitar man" territory, being featured in random projects for some kind of rock credibility.

That said, I enjoyed him on the new ATCQ album. That project is dope.

Don't really care about him, he's talented, he's okay, but his stuff is really not my jam.

Boring, lame, and shitty

sort of OK. written some solid catchy tunes.
But this whole savior of the soul of rock if just really really annoying.
What can I say.. I don't hate him, I hate lazy ass journalists who think he is amazing.

White Stripes albums are all good, but Jack himself seem insufferable. This "le classical rock man" attitude and all of his side projects are all shit

His personality is incredibly annoying. Almost everything he does comes off as gimmicky and his attempts to be seen as some kind of authentic bluesman are about as cringeworthy as popular music gets. His presence in It Might Get Loud are a great example; Page and the Edge just show up and talk about their lives and music enthusiatically, Jack White puts on a performance and tries to seem like a deep artist that appreciates things no one else does.

His music is also pretty hit or miss. I can enjoy some early White Stripes stuff, but in general, I find his singing voice annoying, along with a number of the effects he'd use in songs.

The willly wonka of the music industry

White Stripes were funny to listen and at the same time original but they became repetitive in years.

He's popular, so Sup Forums has to have strong opinions about him. Anything he does can only be great or shit.

He's never really put out anything awful, although he'll probably never reach the heights of the White Stripes again.

*my doorbell
suck my doornob

everyone in this thread is a fucking faggot

you most of all

His guitar riffs are annoying as fuck.

I hate this song more than any red hot chili peppers song, and thats saying a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=5roz5-wdjBg

t. jack white fanboy

almost ruined the latest Tribe album