Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

fuck off

>ask a faggot

Jesus hates you

It's not too late to repent you fucking heathen.

implying all of this is real right now, I still don't undestand why turquoise is so damn popular on today's piercings, most important on every single KIND OF CHROMATIC MIX I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU PUT TURQUOISE WITH BLACK COMPELTELY FUCKING RANDOM

>satanist
>no christians allowed

lul

So Brotherhood of steel, The railroad or the Institute? And why? Also I need dinner suggestions .

I'm an atheist troll

the power of christ compells you from trolling

Would you fuck my wife?

i can't be bothered to care

OP has a face only a mother could love.

Oh look, it's this lying piece of shit again.

you dont even know... what you think satan is..is far from you.. your a tool. while satan is dominating the world.. you listen to black metal in your moms basement and mame small animals.. ur gay

nice nunslaughter shirt faggot

looks like the blunder year are still in full force at the age of 40...

hopefully youll look at one day and laugh at the fagot you were attention seaking.

Why on earth would you think anyone would want to ask you about any facet of your miserable pathetic life?

>sociopath
of course you are, Billy, now watch your cartoons and go to sleep

No Christians because you have to be edgy and anti establishment. Probably because they made you feel bad for loving the taste of cock.

No Atheists because they might point out that you base your religious choices off a B list character from your favorite fairy tale.

My god yes, I'd fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth and pray you don't come home in time so I can do it again. I'm not op though sorry

Sup Forumsro you look like the hound, but without the cool knight part, just the fucked up retarded face look.

when will edgy wannabes stop shitosting?

What do you predict for your mid life crisis?

go away