When's the last time you had sex?

When's the last time you had sex?

never

Oct 2015

A week ago. Now she's so into me - she want to try all the freaky shit I can come up with.

yesterday

This morning. Next time is likely after dinner or when I'll shave my balls since that always gets out of hand.

Last month

Coming up on 23 years

Yesterday...

Until I wake her up with my cock.

three weeks ago

about 3 hours ago...

last night

this

Last week. Had a mmf with my best friend and some random slut

6 months

why do you ask?

2,5 years ago
fuck

I feel ya. 16 years.

Last night.

2 weeks, felt nothing . no fun whatsoever

Faggot

two days ago. Wife is on her period. Don't feel like washing that shit off right now.

About 6 hours ago.

Fuck it's been 4 months already.
Fuck you OP.

6 months

Yesterday afternoon

Afternoon sex is really fantastic

There was nothing gay about it. We just fucked her like animals

almost two months

fuck you op

Yesterday !

>Yesterday afternoon
>Afternoon sex is really fantastic

So much this, it is awesome

Ask her for anal during such time. My gf started giving anal for convenience during her periods since bj all the time can be boring. I also fuck her in shower to avoid all that bloody mess.

about 10 hours ago

Yesterday. Ex girlfriend brought some soup and other shit over for me because I'm sick. She started trying to tickle me, I guess to make me feel better or something.

I don't even remember what it's like in life to not having tickling lead to sex. I'd feel so fucking weird if I had a child and tickled them to make them laugh, because eventually I'd be like "I don't remember how this is supposed to end and my dick is hard." Parenting must be tough.

About 3 weeks ago since my dumb ass gf didn't get an appointment to the beautician (appointment is the 21), we are going to vacation the 24 of this month so i'm gonna fuck her very hard when we arrived at the hotel just beffore going to the swimming pool or beach...

March

Why do you stay with her when she's dump ass?

Wife is not currently a fan of anal. Only got her to do it twice so far. Working on it though. One day that bootyhole will be mine to take whenever I want. Wife is really slim though and my cock is a little big for her. Makes regular vaginal sex painful for her after an extended period (usually fine though, just when I last too long it becomes a problem). Makes it even harder for anal.

Because it's about 6 years of relationship, sometimes she is rly dumb and every human can be dumb as fuck sometimes me as well so this is not a real problem. She fuck good, sucking good asf she is beautiful so i'm not gonna leave her.