Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

this shit again?

leave

Invite him to a threesome, make him sit in the corner while you fuck his bully in front of him.

bro there probably women online you could find to actually cuckold you rather than just posting this gay fantasy shit

If you are not actually in relationship with him, technically it isn't cukcolding at all

One, not cucking. Two, dont do that to him, its shitty

E.S.A.D.

fuck off?

Lie a bunch.

Fair warning though, he's going to murder you or someone like you some day if you keep it up. Or at least he would if your story was real.

Poor guy tho :(

This,
Or he might murder her bf

Tell him to go buy whatever the fuck you use to shave your pussy and have him do it.

My gf gave some dude she said was her hard-luck cousin the new used car I bought her, but won't let me meet the guy. Now she wants a new suv. I work 2 jobs saving for a house. Am I being cucked?

fuck off back to 9gag and reddit.

step 1: die in a fire and have someone piss on the ashes
Step 2: refer to step one.

now im sure this is CIA..bailing

not necessarily cucked in terms of her fucking him, but it's pretty much a 99% chance. you're definitely being cucked in terms of your wallet. that shit isn't on. tell her to get her car back or go without, if she disagrees, you're better off without her.

My friend used to torture a guy like that but firendzone guy finally run out of money and stopped buying her things. I remember when he bought her really qt dress so she could go on date with her boyfriend. I really hope firendzone guy has moved on with his life.

im a girl by the way, did i mention im a girl....hey anons.....im a girl

if you look really close thats a trap in the middle getting a handjob

I hope he kills u and ur bf fgt!

Everyone eating stale pasta

Faggots be they who responded in earnest.
Fuck of with this gay shit OP.

That is the longest fucking filename I have ever aeen

copypasta, sage

FUCKING CANCER

Buddy, what bout killing urself ?