Guys I really dont know who would win here

Guys I really dont know who would win here.

opinions?

How much magma is 1 magma

Is the magma sentient?

Exactly 1 whole magma.

That many eels wouldn't fit inside the solar system

>implying 1 magma would you satanist

Magma is still inside the vulcan
So magma would win
If lava, it would also.

1 magma

electric Eels + magma(hot) = cooked fish

humans eat fish... 1 quintillion fish would end world hunger. Humans win.

a trillion lions

Why do you fucking pleb even post a picture of lava, when you say "magma"
Learn the difference
Or maybe ur just b8, because nobody can possibly be this stupid.

Exactly cos^2x + sin^2x magma

need to clarify are the eels contained in water, or are they flapping about on dry land ??

who gives a fuck... oh i forgot you are the only one

That much is a lot, can that be graphed ?

Eels win. I mean think about it, it's simple math.
1 quantillion vs 1

Magma: molten rock, aka lava before it reaches the surface, all magma is touching, 1 magma= all magma, all magma = 5.19564×10^21 kg
1 kg of magma has 1.6x10^3 J of heat energy

but what if 1 is sixthtillion million OP hasn't specified

Japan eats that many eels in 3 years autist.

>specified
>very shitty grammar
make your mind up, user.

good question

If I travel at 55mph for an hour in one direction, how far have I travelled?

if that many eels collided with 1 magma, a eel planet would form, with the one magma at its core , and liquid eel around it, pretty much a eel earth.

>a eel

For more explination:
1kg magma needs 562kg water to cool completely so thats about 2.5283×10^26 kgs water needed, 1 quintillion eels would contain ~1.8x10^18 kg water total.
magma wins.

That'd be an eel moon, since the core wouldn't be able to breathe, which would turn the "ball" of magma into an eel formed magma eel, so practically it wouldn't be magma anymore but eel magma eel core. Ever heard of a "planet" with an eel magma eel core core eel? Didn't think so
>Fucking fuck off newfag, do your research
>Fuck i fucking hate people likle you

3,484,800 inches.

The eels would, but they would lose some of their number at first and no longer by 1 Quintilion for a while. They would have to have babies for a little while to get back to 1 Quintilion, at which time they would be pronounced the winner.

Sometimes Sup Forums is a cool place.

if the eel were to go into the lava the eruption would be so large the 1 whole magma would be everywhere making cool faster and because of the amount of eels's blood will cool the magma

That's not the point, stick to the subject, jee
Getting off track...

more like -e^iπ

Dubs of deceit.
1 magma has 10^7 times more heat energy than the eels could take.

Through the laws of kinetic energy transfer, the eels would quickly cool the magma into a rock which is just magma's solid state. The remaining eels would die of old age but the rock would still be there.

>Magma wins

>magma wins

But then it's not longer magma, just silicate rock.

this is absolute bullshit because isn't a solid rock simply magma in its solid form? All magma must include all solid rocks as well.

3 white = 1 magma

that's thing the shear amount of eels would have enough to both "explode" and drown it in blood

Magma by definition, must be molten.

More like
>OP=fag²

Enough eels to cover up the 1 magma I bet, eel pile wins

Escalators, Escalators, Escalators.

It could become liquid magma again. Nobody said it had to maintain a liquid state to win. silicate rock is solid magma. only difference is how fast the molecules are moving and the space between them - that's it!

what are you talking about?
didnt you read the ELECTRIC eels?
they can produce enough lightning so that the magma gets ionized in plasma and its dispelled in the air. moreover, eels have special genetics and they can eat 22×10^-18 magma each without harming themselves.
1 magma has no fucking chance. maybe 2 could do it

Magmas don't evaporate eels blood. Just like jet fuels don't melt steel beams but jews blood does.

define "cool completely"

See the post.
even if each eel could absorb 1 kg of magmas full heat energy(which it can't, it would take about 500 eels per kg/magma), the magma would still have over a million J of heat left in it.

underrated

but there wouldn't be 1 quintillion eels anymore and they'd be disqualified. Is the rule that there's 1 quintillion left over or are you honestly saying 1 quintillion eels can win even though some would be dead?

this is 1 Quintilian eels the result of 1% of that in the magma would cause an eruption

Everyone knows ionized magma plasma would vaporize the entire galaxy.

yes the latter

what about this?

>2 magmas
not possible.

About half as much as 2 magmas

Chek'd

But how many is 1 quintillion?

Yes it would, for the volume of earth, you could fit 6x10^26 eels, yo yes, it definitively fits in thé solar system dumbass

bump

Darglief obviously

is it even possible to have 2 magmas?

Satan, you should know.

shit

this whole thread is acoustic.
>1 eel verses magma, magma melts eel, eel becomes magma
>1 quintillion eel verses magma, magma melts eel, eel becomes magma, magma still wins
fucking l2science niggersfaggots!

>Gonna bippity bop that magma

At his age he could probably rape 1, maybe 2 magmas, but 3? Unlikely.

How big are the eels?

they are as big as eels

The fish would rot and most likely grow bacteria that could potentially end humanity.

both

the eels would dilute the magma and reduce the heat enough for the remaining eels to survive on top of the first crispy eels to die. however the surviving eels would eventually suffocate since they're out of the water and they would dry up. the magma would remain hot beneath the surface. magma eventually wins.

Neither, both get ass fucked by allies