Hey Sup Forums. My life is fucked and i've decided to end it

Hey Sup Forums. My life is fucked and i've decided to end it.

Does anyone know any painless anf quick suidice methods I can do from home? The only pills I have are paracetamol and those will probably kill me over a couple of days.

I need a quick, painless method that I can do at home.

muslims

How old are you, OP?

Heroin overdose but don't do it you are beter then it op

Your "not knowing how to quick suicide" reveals you are underage b& bro

Get an overdose of Insulin.

Google it.

helium tank + cpap mask

breathe deep

this nigga knows

Eat 5g of Cubensis, be honest with yourself and be born again. Repeat until necessary level of hope is sparked again.. Probably won't take too many times. Much love

get really drunk, get a fuck ton of coke and die.

NO DON'T DO THIS

If you do this, someone will eventually find you and you will wake up with brain damage and possible collapsed lung(s).

only 18 and you want to off yourself why not grow a pair and just suffer this shit we call life like the rest of us you havent even got to the shittiest part yet.

Bullshit your probably a regular 15 year old who thinks his life is so bad because your family loves you too much or some dumb shit. Fag

        ▲
          ▲ ▲
        ▲ ▲ ▲
      ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
  ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Fuck off, kiddo. You dont even know the half of what life has in store for you.

Go to a black neighborhood and scream NIGGERS, you'll be dead before you hit the floor.

Faggot, do it the hard way. Set yourself on fire while singing this girl is on fire

>when they can't triforce right

Just jump off a building OP

This

It's not a total shit planet...

Dubs of a conspiracy fag

buy a shotgun and a buckshot, saw barrel off if too long, put in mouth, point up, shoot, rip in pieces.

your life isn't fucked op. you're fucked.

So, what are you waiting for? Do it.

If you've got a car, put a hose to your gas pipe and put the other end through your window. Fall asleep.

I've been thinking about this method. First of all, what if you're afraid of needles? I almost pass out every time they stick me to draw blood so how would I be able to inject a vein and all that gross shit.

Second, what if before I die I'm like "Oh man, I feel so great, why am I doing this". Die feeling like I made a huge mistake because I'm too high. Then if it doesn't kill me I'm a heroin addict for the rest of my life because I lose the guts to try again?