goo.
gl/57LLlQ

more or nah?

Fuck ya

Always more

state?

Oh HERRO me Chinese

fucking lost

Japanese language has issues of R and L switching, not native Chinese speakers.

Just messaged this slut. Hope she's online.

The autism is strong with this one

post results if you get a reply

the lack of culture is strong with this one, I teach english and do language exchange

You wanna talk food, then lets talk fuckin food.
I'll straight eat the back half of a goat while the front half still breathin motherfucker you skinny faggots wanna talk food lets fuckin talk food you pussy bitches

got my teeth cut the fuck out and replaced with teflon coated titanium bitch I got a thirteen million dollar artificial intelligence bionic swallow muscle designed by nasa that can straight push an unplucked turkey down my fuckin throat fuckin feet and all you fuckin busters

sometimes I order like three/four double quarter pounders and walk out into the parking lot and just start whippin em at passing police cars I don't give a shit the cops know I eat taser electricity like a german eats mustard that shits like fuckin parsley to me
the sun don't set bitch, I just get hungry at dusk

"Yes, well, but, technically...."
The battle cry of the autist

Filipino rekt

its okay, lashing out to cover your insecurities is a normal thing. Sorry your life is unfuffilling and youre failing at it hope it turns out better

At least I'm not a retarded pedant.

ex

Damn

Ah so, most dishonorable

fucking more, i wanna see the full convo

you're* failing

OH MY.

gonna need more and source.

Don't you start

sauce for that vid?

more

I'm all for having fun but whoever posted the video is fucked up and I had to be the bearer of bad news to this poor girl

Please leave the poor girl alone.

She won't fuck you white knight faggot

Nice. moar?

hey retards

While I'm not really for giving out FB info and shit because it's clearly no longer about finding more pics just harassment (when all I'm really interested in is getting off), only the greatest of faggots white knight like this.

Sending a "just to let you know" message and nothing else could be forgiven as a weakness to sympathy but this is full on cuck tier

Definitely not Hyuna... looks like maybe Laysha... a slutpop cover group.

If you don't know about them already, there's a whole industry of probably-prostitutes-on-the-side who do slutty dance covers. They're pretty great, youtube if your friend

I've never seen this before, so if anything, you're just showing it to more people instead of helping.

Go back to tumblr sjw faggot

>xhamster.com/movies/5970536/ji_hye_kwon_loves_sucking_dick.html

Thanks, user

youtube.com/watch?v=--2MXgE7AKE
Laysha - Camgirl video, non nude

Fuck no I'm going reupload it

What? No, I'm diamonds over here and having fun. I'm just saying the guy isn't helping himself or her, which seems to be his intention. He's just not very good at this. BTW, can we get some more amateurs?