Was vaperwave a mistake?

Was vaperwave a mistake?

making this thread for the 40th time was

No, but your birth was

lol vaperwave sucks u mad future funk is gay you're all fags lol when you gonna start listenin to real music?

MA SMETTETELA PORCODIO

The only things bad about it are the "aesthetics" aspect and how little effort it takes to "make" the music.

The sound itself is totally fine.

i don't think so, what are you talking about? none of it sounds good

>vaperwave

>vaporwave but for niggas that vape

>none of it sounds good
That is your opinion, and I respect that.

As a form of music, I think it's far more valid than a lot of other shit I've heard.

but it's not music and it's not good and you're vitamin d deficient and autistic?

>i'll show them for making fun of me before my full transition...... i'll be the prettiest freak and look like a real girl and then they'll say sorry im going to be hot and so sexy and all straight men will want to have sex with me

You remind me of those middle school kids who think they know everything after taking media class.

>my hugbox of mentally ill anime furry twitter friends actually psyched my self esteem and confidence out enough for me to think showing my disgusting hobgoblin face to the public was a good idea

LOL

wow projecting much? just because you're a gay little faggot doesn't mean everyone else is lol

tell me about how you got bullied in high school though :(

no, never.

>retards on damage control

Hypocritical much? For someone claiming superior understanding, it's rather unfortunate that you actually very little idea what the textbook definition of music is.

>meme music attracts faggots
wow

lmfao

what's controlled? this is just about autistic future funk white boys, that's all this thread is? if you dont like it, leave

i know ur probably nihilistic nothin matters type it's all about perception

there's this thing called objectivity
it's why you're an ugly piece of shit, FACT

as well as wh y your ausitic anime white boy vengeance drums isn't music, god you're sucha pussy dude

Vaporwave is just electro-swing for Sup Forumstants

FATE SCHIFO AL CAZZO

I second this post

>tfw Sup Forums newfags will feed OP (you)s all day

they're all my bitches
and i killed vaperwave

@69043907
You'll get no (you)s from me.

PORCODIO MA SEI RITARDATO

got it

I'm friends with him on fb.

Disgusting subhuman cumskin should be killed

MA CHE CAZZO VUOI LI VEDI QUEI QUATTRO RITARDATI O SEI CIECO

you are friends with one of the five million other autistic vapeywave collective producers?

this guy likes vaperwave lol
he thinks ignoring my future funk autist threads (even though he's still here) makes it ok for him to listen to vapeywave lmao

who are the people here and why do you post this so often

epic cringies, OP!!!!!!!!!!!
becuase cringies are epic!!!

u mad

prove that only ugly trannnies/frankjaycee lookin ass hobgoblins listen to this poop, encourage them to abandon their dream of becoming an epic producer (hint rollergirl hint vapeywave ccollective hint artzie man hint saint pepsi man) and be something their white children will be proud of not "hey my mixed race goblin, i made future funk listen to my cassette i made it in 2016" :////////

u mad

nu males and white girls were the mistake

ITT: fags gettin' mad

wow i thought this guy was just shitposting

I came to this board to talk about ween, found this thread and one other and it's autists screaming at eachother

implying you aren't a gargoyle with a disgusting face ????? why even reply lmao

*dabs*

Shit meme that doesnt even deserves to be called music that turned mainstream because of autists and that was made by a mentally ill faggot.