How come you don't have a six pack fatty?

How come you don't have a six pack fatty?

What's a six pack fatty?

Because you are a skinny fag

its to keep them from being scratched
also strength in unity bitch

Because I don't have any particular motivation or desire to go to the gym ever, until my health starts to deteriorate as I get older.

Because I'm lazy and I like beer. Also, I'm not a self-absorbed faggot

fatty six pack? thats new

Because I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't go outside, next question.

> laziness
> lack of motivation
> poor diet
> lack of concern
> comfortable in my own body
> nobody to impress

Need fat for gainz bro

Because I'd rather have a keg.

Because I am a fatty.

Why do ask questions you've already answered?

Used to run 3 miles a day in 20 minutes for cross country. I still had a gut. I'm lazy as fuck now, but genetics just said no, so I said fuck it.

because i have a 8 pack you lesser human cuck.

>How come you don't have a six pack
>fatty?
has it dulled your ability to reason thought, having a 4 pack?

Everytime I try and get my body fat under 14-12% I get chronic migraine and fatigue

nothing wrong with wanting to be physically fit faggot. bet anything id outrace u gaylord

Because I like food that tastes good.

sucks. its all genetics. i suggest drinking half ur weight in water though.

Why a six pack when you can have a beertender faggot.

nah, you just used to fat amerifucks who ain't never seen their own pennys

Need something to rest my bag of doritos on

>never seen their own pennys
I don't allow my currency to own property.

because you need to cut to 6% bf to have that and I'm currently gaining strength. The ideal bf for strength is 15% which is around about where I am for now. I shall cut later.

This guy gets it

When I lose weight I double my water intake daily from 2-4L to 6-8L. I also cut out pre work out altogether. Another thing I get is I can only sleep between 3-5 hours

Congratulations. Your physical feats are meaningless.

Cause I enjoy heavy ifting and powerlifting and without juice or an absurdly strict diet and lifestyle I am not able to maintain my strength while cutting below 12%. At the end of the day, I'm more fulfilled by a 220lbs overhead press than by a ripped 6 pack.

Because I spend almost every waking hour at my computer.

I wonder what I'll look like at 6% body fat. I'm 6 foot 6 inches. I hope it's not slender man

i do have a sixpack here. drinking a can right now.

"The ideal BF for strength is 15%."

Olympic lifters not in the open weight class are lower than 15% bodyfat.

Dumb excuses from a faggot.

I do have a six pack. It is under a protective layer of fat.

>six pack
nigga, I got a whole fucking case.

i eat pizza , drink beer , enjoy my life without a care and yes ive a good women who swollows

so that must make me the looser yeah ? lol you self absorbed retard , get out the gym and find a life away from posing to closet gays in the mirror

Hey I remember those hips, you used to trap! (no I'm not trying to be smart, I legitimately remember you)

Hahahahaha

Working on it

Because my girlfriend is a chef and fat fetishist.

because your girlfriend's feeding me too much pussy

Lol lets see the rest of your twink body.

Why don't you high jump 6'5"

Because some people have to earn money for their living instead of hiding in their moms basement tot do sit-ups and weight training

because every time i fuck your mom she gives me a cookie

abs are made in the kitchen not the gym dickhead

You get a 6 pack at 10% easy retard.

because im not a homo like u

Because real men have curves

This

Because, I care about strength a bit more than looking good. I got a big build (6'4) with broad upper body and tree trunks for legs. Abs would be cool, but not needed.

Cheeseburgers

Because I'm not a slave to my body.

Coz I love food more than being appealing to other people

Six pack is a superficial cut... if you actually worked out your abs correctly it would barrel out

That's barely a six pack though mate.

...what?

How Come you only have 4 pack?

Op is just a twink skinny 160 lb faggot

Thank you Hungry skeleton

Thank you hungry skeletor

Kek you look like shit. Just skinny as fuck. Get some actual muscle growth going lad.

You don't need 6% bf for abs you fucking retard

because i need to stay warm in this cold country

Thank you Hungry Skeleton

40% alcohol even though I do work out. I'm left with not more than 500 kilo-calories of food if my goal is to lose weight
Sixpack isn't something I'm particularly interested in. Alcohol is considerably more "important"

Children (if any), don't do this. It will ruin your life as it has mine

I can do over 200 stomach crushes in a row without feeling it my abs cant get any bigger also my weight is about 70 kg so not that thin

answered your own question, it's obviously because i'm fat

Woah a whole 154 lbs? Damn son you a monster.

user do you fight bears on a mountain? y/n

you son of a Sup Forums..
its sunday, don't use such strong words like fatty on the day of the lord.

shame on you

Add additional weight. Hold anything heavy in your hands while doing crunches. Clearly you've conquered your limit of "normal" crunches and need to step it up a notch

because i'm working on my bearmode. i want to keep my bodyfat around 20%

10/10 cannot locate your nipples,

Also maybe try eating and working the rest of your body once in awhile.

My four pack is enough, and arguably cuter.

Indeed. Correct diet with proper exercise will give the best results, but I'll want everyone to wanr that alcohol makes it a hell of a lot harder.
It's a shit tons of calories depending how heavy drinker you are and would honestly recommend everyone to keep away from it (except on few rare occasions). It isn't worth it. You can't eat anything, you'll damage yourself in many ways and in the end you'll be nothing more than a skeleton

Stay away from it, be healthy, eat healthy and do moderate exercise (since heavy exercise every day can also be damaging)

Agreed on the alcohol. My gains and general health greatly improved when I quit.

y

Great job! I hope you weren't too addicted to make withdrawal too hard. In any case, I'm very, very glad you made the right decision. It isn't a solution.
Healthy lifestyle can be much more beneficial than alcohol ever could. Keep it up!

I'm working on it. Down from 235 to 210 as of this morning!

I prefer actual strength over low body fat.

First couple of weeks were rough but once I saw and felt the effect on my body I never looked back.

QUADS

kek you call that a six pack youre just a skinny fat who can suck in his stomach kill yourself

They're not mutually exclusive, dingdong.

too poor to eat three king's feasts a day

Too busy getn laid to go to the gym

I do. I just protect it with a layer of fat

Dude your fucking laying down and half sitting up, even i can do this, plus yours looks shit

i think it's a kind of joint.

what's you boyfriend's name, faggot?

don't, just stop right there.

Because I dont want to pay out of my ass for pills just to pretend I actually did something myself. Also dont want to try and get a woman and remember "Oh Shit, Im actually a faggot that lives off diet pills and cheetos and has never even felt a pussy. Oh shit"