Well, b?

Well, b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXUg9WMCX_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Id do it for $20, I'm hungry af

Yeah, then I'd use a billion of that to donate to the SPCA and adopt a hundred cats to drown the guilt.

Yup, then I'd donate some money to a cat shelter and feel better.

6 billion? Do you know how many helpless homeless kitties I could help with 6 billion dollars?

Depending on context i'd do it for free.

Trips of truth

yes and then I would donate 5.5 billion or more to animal charities around the world.

Again, I'd do it for a couple grand. A dumbass kitten means nothing when I've gotta eat and pay rent.

already did it, where is my 6 bilions

I'd do it for a piece of gum. I'm a fucking poorfag

/thread

How much is it for a loaf of bread in Zimbabwe?
At a local greengrocer, 12 million dollars (50 cents US) buys you a head of wilted lettuce. Ten million dollars will buy a loaf of bread (40 cents US), if you can find any. These prices are now beyond the reach of most Zimbabweans.
In Zimbabwe, bread costs Z$10 million - CSMonitor.com
www.csmonitor.com/World/Africa/2008/0325/p06s02-woaf.html

honestly itd depend but yes
still i would go through rhetorical self dialectics of shit like my attachment value to the cat, or is/was it my waifus and how much hers is

Killing for fun? Killing animals for any other reason than eating them heh..? > karma is gonna kill you,.. slowly

that's a good point user, well played

600 heads of lettuce barter in zimbab 1:1 bread

That's an easy yes.

Zimbabwe switched over to foreign currencies ages ago.
They mostly use US dollars.

yes

stupedest thing i read all week

I'd stomp on it for that much

Kittens killed my father. I'd do it for free to avenge him and return honor to our family.

6 Billion dollars. Well, there's no sugar coating this, I would kill it. Are you kidding me? I would smash the living shit out of that for 6 billion. I'd do it on live television. I would not have any regrets.

Not for all the money in the world, but id kill a human for free EASY

With that money, i could buy millions more. Then decapitate them, thereby increasing my money exponentially. I'd build factories committed to decapitating kittens with conveyor belts and shit. By doing this, I collapse the world market and become the undisputed ruler of the world.

I'd fucking eat it too

>5.5 billion or more
Yeah fucking right you would, you know damn well as I do that you wouldn't donate even a fraction of that amount.

Human greed trumps all. And yes, I'd do that for 6 billion dollars. I'd do a lot more cruel and unusual things for even 5% of that.

It's true though, they abandoned it in 2009ish
I dont think the reserve bank even accepts it anymore

Kek, I'd do it for 1% of that.

being poor helps you learn the value of money, so i wouldn't donate a cent to someone i didn't know.
i'd pay back my debts to family, but nothing more.

i accidentally killed a cat once by dropping a watermelon on it's head. it's been three years since that day and i still can't stop thinking about it. so no i don't think any money is worth it.

I'n all honesty I'd probably blow through it all in 10 years and go back to being poor again.

But not before making sure friends and family are well accounted for.

for 6 billion i'd do it then eat the damn thing whole. that's too much money to pass up.

don't really give a fuck about cats anyway.

summer, summer everywhere

Nope. Domestic animals, (especially young ones) are like kids, innocent and defenseless at the hands of people.

Now, nature happens, Animals get killed, toddlers get dragged off by alligators, drowned and eaten, but what is depicted in the picture is not nature, it is sadistic behavior.

Bruh for 6 billion dollars I'd kill 6 billion cats for that much

Most people would do cruel and unusual things if they were convincingly promised 0.002% of that.
100k in a bag to the first person to kill a cat would get a lot of dead cats.

Nah I would probably use shoe or something instead of knife

Yes

6 billion fucking dollars.

id hack a baby child to pieces while its mother watches and then prepare a stew out of it for a fraction of that amount.

I could do this for free but there is money so i will fucking destroy it all together

You want to drown cats after doing this?

fuck kinda question is that? i'd eat that fuckin little piece of shit for $50. i've been in a hole for so long i'd kick a dying child in the kidney for a new car.

Good luck cutting a cat's throat with a shoe, dumb fuck.

Who said I would cut the cat ? Using brain hurts you right ?

>. Domestic animals, (especially young ones) are like kids

I would argue that ALL animals are basically defenseless against humans.

>except for like lions and shit

No. I could never actively hurt a living mammal, let alone a babby kitty.

People kill more for less.

Yes.

This. If you kill it, you eat it. That's the rule.

:^) is this a get thread (^:

Id probably do it for a couple hundred and the life experience.

It's surprisingly hard to crush bones in a small creature on grass or soft soil.
You'd have to press it into cement or a big rock or something.

Ez

I would do it, and contribute $1 billion to help eliminate animal cruelty. This will save hundreds of kittens and other weak animals.

Of course I would. Imagine all the suffering, both human and animal, I could stop with even a fraction of that.

I don't think you understand how much 6 billion dollars is.
youtube.com/watch?v=pXUg9WMCX_M

For 6 billion I'd do it to lots more than just a kitten

yes i will hold a knife to a cat

Can I do the challenge multiple times?

I certainly do understand. I also understand how no amount of money could stop the imagine of a dying kitten from haunting me.
My cat is laying on my and kneading my leg right now, how could I say I would kill a baby kitten when I have this sweet little thing being lovely?

I'm kinda fucked in the head. I think I'd have an easier time if the knife was on the OPs neck instead of a kittens.

I'd kill a baby with with a bag full of the heads of the kittens I've decapitated in front of its mother for less then that.

Wanna try and get any edgier?

Since when is Sup Forums so cancerously sentimental?
>inb4 something along 10 years

For 6 billion? Without a doubt. Everyone got a price and that's well over mine.

With a knife.

I guess I could kill the mother with the baby or force feed her the body?

-_-
I could very obviously not kill a sweet little kitten with a knife.

nope, because not only would i see that kitten every time i spent/thought about all that money, i would be fucking inundated with family members and "friends" trying to leech cash from me

i'm happy with what i've got, thanks

Why are you under the impression you get money every time you do it? Idiot

How many of those do you have? I want to sponsor space exploration and human expansion to space.

Good job on the edge, hope you're good and proud of yourself.

Moderately. Pretty sure I could get better.

The traffic of tthis site doesn't actually increase during summer, retard.

Keep at it and you can someday be the edgelord you always aspired to be.
I believe in you, my friend.

this
forgive me, the will to become part of Sup Forums isn't enough to kill a kitten yet

this too

yes. I'd do it for 1k.

>I'd have an easier time if the knife was on the OPs neck
no, you're a pussy

yep and then I'd use a billion dollars to undermine the efforts of cat shelters.

Men have become giant pussies. I love it.
Killing an beloved animal used to be what a 12 year old had to do to grow up in disney movies now sad 20 somethings can't even bring themselves to kill an animal they don't even know for massive personal gain.

Never

i would
and fuck donation
i'd also do it for 200$ or maybe 100$ even

I'll PayPal you $100 if you do it and stream it right now.

yeah no. that would be a dumb idea for that amount of money

yea. Could buy a freaking castle for them. This one we have to kill will be their God

nope

Hell yeah

Said would for $50... I'm offering twice that.

easily yea 6 billion dollars, thats probably more money they your whole family on both parents side can make put together

No. Some acts taint the the soul.

well sure, puttung the knife on a cats neck and not cutting it does not harm the cat

the question is who would not do it

looks like a bunch of retards here.

I would do that and then let it go.

i'd be gladly tainted
with 6 billion

id do it for the intial 6 bil, then pay some people a million each to make u kill a kitten

for 6billion I'd kill any animal you want