What are you doing with your life?

What are you doing with your life?

Your mom

Dragging in piles of money, drinking beer and masturbating.

more than her probably

Declining - rapidly.
Divorced, live alone, work a shitty job, come home drink eat bed repeat.
Not sleeping good.
Have no money and am the wrong side of 50.

I hope I made you all feel a little better about your lives faggots.

feels and regrets, working for a happy future though

also taking drugs and fapping

and smoking weed

this pretty much

Implying weed isn't a drug

going uni for law degree, playing football consistently, going on holiday visiting old friends

currently atm working for the summer tho

>Implying it is
It's a plant you turd.

Dude - you need to go Crew on a boat.

Seriously, if you have no other options, go find a boat that needs a cook or a crewman.

I know a guy - a French dude, who was in the same boat as you - same age, etc. He went out and got certified as a Scuba Diver (costs like $400), then did the next level of "Dive Master" (which was like another $300), and then started getting gigs working on dive boats all over the South Pacific.

Seriously, this guy is constantly at sea, meeting cool (mostly rich) people, getting laid with tourists (some young enough to be his granddaughter), with free food, sleeping berth, and diving.

Another buddy of mine from the old days just finished a 10 year stretch in Merchant Marine, working as a Cook on container ships. Said he had a blast, but met some Phillipina chick and wants to settle down now.

waiting to die. It can't happen soon enough for me

You sound like me except I have a gf & a child from a failed marriage
Seriously need to get myself out of this financial rut

In paramedic school, working at a local startup delivery service and a large chain hardware store, enjoying life and continually trying to better myself but seeing a woman who I know and everyone else knows is toxic for me cuz I got jealous she got a new boyfriend.

In Afghanistan, bored, hoping one of these mother fuckers doesn't go aloha snackbar.

Close to this. Married, adult children, OK job, pushing 50. Paid all my debts and on the verge of retiring early.

Also, pretty much dead inside. Only stubbornly hanging on because of the people it would hurt if I just ate a bullet. Pretend every day that life is grand, smile and wave for the audience, walk through the motions of being a happy Joe.

Try not to think the things that give me feels, remember the sad. Put on a happy face. Slog through another goddamned day. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Yep. Middle aged white men (hates to type)
It's us and the 85 year olds apparently...

What's worse is that my wife is fully aware. But she would prefer that I just keep pretending to be happy. It's just so much less fuss that way.

*sigh*

waiting to die

Getting swole. Will probably kill myself when I'm bored of that.

>if I just ate a bullet

Sole reason I don't apply for a gun permit - I know how that ends.

What to do, stick or twist?

1) Getting a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2) Trying to find a quality girl to have a serious relationship with.
3) Maybe a family one day, that would be great.

Sure, but when it comes right down to it, would that really stop you?
I mean, having the gun close at hand makes it a little more convenient, and I would be a liar if I said I didn't pick it up and think about it just about every single day.
... But honestly, would not having one stop me? Just one twitch and I could be in the oncoming lane of traffic. (Yeah, I think about that a lot too). Or go buy enough heroin to get high for a month, and take it all at once.

Having or not having a gun is never going to be the deciding factor. Being miserable is.

8.5/10 body

Goddamn you user and your logic.

Ref. the other options, I like to consider the effect on other people, the "NPC's" - cops, other drivers, EMT's etc.
And even if I did shoot myself, I think I'd do it in the woods so nobody would be too inconvenienced.

Not really seriously considered suicide because I'm a coward.

Well, stop drinking for one man. Alcohol is a depressant. It doesn't help. After you're sober you should just quit your job and move somewhere else. Get another shit job. That is what you used to do when you were young. It will revitalize your mind and be like you rebooted. Soon you'll forget about your wife, and kids, let the system raise them. Hopefully you won't repeat the same mistake

40 y.o. here. I'm in a similar boat, but I'm not resigned to my fate yet.

if you're unhappy with your life, change it. If you're feeling depressed, see a doctor.

Start with little things. for example, being on Sup Forums is not going to make you feel better. Turn off your computer and go outside. Quitting your job and becoming a sailor probably isn't the best idea, though.

tits for attention.

studying, training, hiking, working, saving, partying, enjoying, moshing

Enjoying it!
>Back to college after being sick for 2 years
>Live in an amazing area
>Legit happiest I've been in 8 years.

“Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.” - Dalai Lama

Browsing Sup Forums and listening to ASMR

Right, go see a doctor.
Immediately lose privilege to own a gun.
Immediately lose security clearance.
Give up any hope of affordable health and life insurance, OR... subject my family to possibly having to fight for benefits if I die and the insurance vermin decide to challenge my policy for failure to disclose.
Get dosed up on meds so that I can no longer concentrate properly; lose the ability to work in my (very cognitive-ability focused) field.

Wow, really, great advice.

Trying to get a job, but no one will hire me. Its depressing. Also feel insecure about the handful of friends I have left, without them I'd probably kill myself, life is pretty dull atm.

Going to college

I can see that part of your problem is assuming any course of action will lead to catastrophe.
assuming you live in the US, most of that isn't true.

watch yourself thinking. If you naturally think of reasons why something can't be done, challenge yourself to think of reasons why it can be done. Or at least solutions for the roadblocks.

tits for attention.

You're me, except I've never been married and I live with my mother.
I had to move back in with her when I lost my job and was evicted from my apartment. My current job pays shit, so I can't afford my own place.

Heroin, 6 figure software engineering work from home job, jacking my dick.

this guy commits suicide within 2 yrs. lets get a dead pool for him going.

>moshing
>works of artistic fiction

only a fool lol

Can't remember things anymore, starting to not remember anything I have done the last days, and I sit home all day

I've had chronic nerve damage that has left me disabled periodically over ~7 years dude. I'd say 5 years minimum since 2009 I could barely walk. If I didn't off myself then why would I off myself now? School is easy. I'm at the top of my class. Family rich AF so everything is nice in life. LUL