A thousand internet points to whoever messages her

A thousand internet points to whoever messages her.

Well. Give her info then

Will gladly do it and post results.... But need info first.

Can you translate english to cow? I would message her but I'm afraid she only speaks her native language.

Fb/mackenzie.duh post screenshots.

Check'd n kek'd

Confirm if same girl.

Yea that's her. Message her.

Anything specific you want said? Or just want me to white knight it? Are you her husband?

Not her husband. No white night. I mean I just want her to know her nudes are online because I want to hurt her. See if you can get more!

Well she's gotta respond back. Been 5 minutes. And . hasn't even seen it

I hope she does. Can I ask, how do you make an anonymous Facebook? I'd love to message her. But Facebook requires an email address. Aren't you worried about it being traced back to you?

Who said it was an anonymous Facebook?

But to answer your question just make a fake email account. Duh.

I guess I'm just super paranoid. Because yea I can make a fake email but then that fake email is still connected to my ip address. So I black mail her through a fake Facebook connected to a fake email connected to my real IP. I go to jail. Just trying to be super safe.

Proxies. Also still no response.

If you aren't friends with her, it will go to the message requests box and she may not see it for a while.

Yeah I friend requested her too. Hopefully she accepts

Hopefully. I like watching these go down.

Jail... fuck me.. jail for messaging a woman on fb.

Inb4 white knight. Just wanted to see what her reaction would be.

Well the end goal is blackmail. So that's jail

Who the fuck is Danika Miller? Also, let's see her pic!

And then she never even saw my last message :/ haha

kek

That's awesome. I'd love to get a response from Mackenzie. Also if this thread deletes reverse image search her nudes. There's a thread dedicated to shaming her on 8chn. Shamed sluts.

From this post I doubt we'll get a response.

If she already knows them shell just ignore it

That sucks.