Shaved or not shaved game. Post pictures of girls and people say if they think they have a bush, are shaved...

Shaved or not shaved game. Post pictures of girls and people say if they think they have a bush, are shaved, etc and state your reason. After a few replies post pictures for proof.

bush or landing strip

Definitely shaved

Bush

bush 100%

This pleases me

Then you shall like this

Shaved or bush?

Shaved, without a doubt

Shaved.

Groomed. Like a pattern or landing strip or trimmed but not all gone

Bump

What white woman doesn't shave in the 21St century? I had a gf in 99 who didn't shave. Thought she was weird as fuck then.

These days 99% of white chicks shave. But they do it for "hygiene". which shits me. Way to take a sexy act and make it something your fucking mom talks you about. Fucking women.

Asian chicks on the other hand. They're always sporting bush. Unless they're trying to nab a white guy. Then they're sluts who shave. The best kind of shaver

No pics to prove but I'll tell you

She looks like she'd leave her bush intact

B U S H

Bush or Shaved?

Bush, without a doubt

hair or bald?

Big ol' hairy bush

idk i doubt shed need to keep it shaven is shes in the suit all the time

correct!

trimmed

Is that a stethoscope?

depending on the day

Bald

Fucking stripes are the best

God damn that body

I think its a dildo/vibrator

Shaved or bush?

Hairless from the head down

bush

Shaved

Shaved. She's got a kind of desperation In her eyes that says "I want you to like me and will do anything to prove it". Including shaving her pussy

Trimmed

Both probably shave

Shes got a "I'll do anything for love but I won't do that" kinda look. And "that" in this instance is shaving.

I'll say bush

Nope, massive bush

>like high maintenance, egotistical girls
>also like a bit of bush
>literally 100% of girls with this personality are shaved

Yup, gonna need more of that

Google AmeliaTwist