Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Also I was looking for a story about a guy who was a singer and whose pregnant wife or gf died in a car accident and later he ended up marrying wife's sister, does anyone have it?

It's a classic really, I wanted to find it because of a song that's mentioned on that story that has a name I can't remember (can't even remember the lyrics, fuck me)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
youtu.be/lTBM72vQI50
youtube.com/watch?v=SQ03AXz9LxU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZM2xyV44okI
youtube.com/watch?v=T4BlLskdYtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone?

Tell us your story first user, why are you sad?

it's stupid really, last friday I had a final and somehow I didn't get the time right so I showed up 2 hours later. it was really embarrassing, and I now I have to wait another month so I can try again. worst part is this was a really important exam, I studied like a madman for it (neuroanatomy, if cou care, future medfag here)

>future medfag here

god, that sounded pretensious, sorry.

also I haven't been with my gf in over a month because finals, my grandma had a stroke, my mom is having a mental breakdown and my cousin's parents are getting divorced (and said cousin has cancer, he's like 14)

not trying to sound whiny, sorry, just need to vent a bit I guess

thats unlucky but it couldve been worse, you thankfully get to actually sit it still, instead of just getting a zero
jesus christ user, you can vent more if you want

yeah, the exam part is alright, but it happened for the stupidest reason and it really made me feel worthless because it was all my fault. now instead of having another month of summer holidays (I'm pretty sure I'd have passed the exam had I attended it, because I really studied a lot)

thanks, that really means a lot. I don't usually talk much about how I feel and stuff, I just bottle it up, I know it's bad but I can't help it. usually I go on feeling threads and read other user's stories, I rarely tell mine. still makes me feel a bit better tho, in a cathartic way

i broke up with my first girlfriend 2 years ago, and to this day i still think about her all the time and stalk her on fb and instagram. how do i stop thinking about her? ive searched google but all advice ive found is shit

same it for your diary, faggot.

I hate it when I find out something I do regularly is not done by most other people
I.e. Being alone 99% of the time

Anyone else shocked by the fact of how much time you spend alone compared to everyone else?

For instance I watched Conan last night and there was a joke about how nerds spend every night alone. I thought to myself
"I spend almost every night alone doesn't everyone else?"
Then I realised no and the feels hit me hard

TL:DR Being lonely sucks

bump

same it? I'll suppose you mean save

and if you didn't notice I was answering user, as I said, I don't even share a lot. also you don't need to be a douche to feel better about yourself, that's just sad

I don't know man, that sucks. 2 years is a long time, maybe you should seek professional help? also why did you break up?

i was asked why i dont like going out last night which was a weird question to answer

1. Stop fb stalking her and communicating with her
2. Find a new gf

I can relate, kinda like loneliness sometimes tho. It's almost like I enjoy feeling sad, can't explain it

yeah, jessica, i did mean save it. you're quite the detective. i did notice what you were doing. correct, i don't need to, i choose to.

save it for your diary! you fucking cry baby.

its best to ignore the people who come in these threads thinking Sup Forums is a place for evil people

Holy fuck I know what you mean you dirty faggot

you're pathetic, I genuinely feel sorry for you. why are you even here?

waaaaaaaaaa.

my life is soooo hard.

to read about your troubles and bask in your despair.

i honeslty have no idea. she just stopped talking to me and after ive been trying to fix whatever went wrong she just told me she wants to break up

Feels? Fuck man
I broke my back in 2013 and i cant get disabililty approved. Now im behind on bills and struggling to survive. I cant maintain a job and cant work for too long or i cant move. 0 friends remaining because i dont have a car to drive them around in anymore. And my family is garbage. I cant even face my dad today because if i ask for help or talk about it he will laugh at me and slap my back in front of family. Im think im about done with this.

really? do you have an explanation for it?

fuck, wish I could help. hang in there man

like I said, pathetic

When your life is so dull maybe it's nice to feel something strongly even if it is sadness

How did you break your back user?

fuck I think you're right

bump

buump someone help us

buuump

OP here, doesn't anyone know what I was talking about on the original post?

Bump
Nope

just fuck off already, you're such a petty attention whore

Bump.
Also i got rear ended and pushed into the car in front of me. But my insurance didnt go after the guy they just let him go. I had to drive myself to the hospital. Totalled it was 4 vertebrae 7 discs 11 ribs, 2 fingers, my kneecap and alot of bruises. They also thought i had a concussion, and im inclined to believe them sonce i dont remember much from the month before it. Shit sucks, and i got my insurance cut off about 3 months after. Before i could get out of bed by myself.

Jesus man people can be cunts. Are you in a wheelchair then?

Nope. I can walk. Hell i can even run for a good 5 min before i have to lie down and sob for a while. I gained about 100lbs in 2014 and am still trying to lose it.

bump

have you done physiotherapy?

Well shit man feel sorry for you

Anyone else just constantly think of one thing they've fucked up on that has completely ruined their life?

I have. I was going 2x a month until about march this year. But its not aomething i could afford.

no you are!

hahahahahaha. 100lbs in a year?! hahahahahaha

are you the ex-gf user?

No.

fair enough. best of luck man

that doesnt really shorten down the list user

Yeah man. Got up to 240. Just stayed in bed and ate and slept all day. Super shitty. Back down to 200 and change now but fuck.

Hahaha no

tell us about the thing

but fuck indeed

It's just weird when you realise how much time you spend alone compared to most people

Bright side. My dick still works. And on painkillers you last forever.

lier!

Being born in a flyover state with little to no opportunity. This is my one fatal mistake

>lier

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

Anyone else get upset when they realise they're not good looking enough to ever get to sleep with a legitimate hot girl. I've been settling on 5-7s my whole life and have never once been with a girl who was "Beautiful"

no

Block her on every media. Don't unblock her just to really quick see what's up.

nigger

holy shit slap your back? that's fucked

I get what you mean, but trust me, I know this sounds cliché and all but if you're lucky you'll find someone who's just perfect for you, and who you wouldn't change at all. even if she's a 5 when it comes to looks, if you love her, she'll feel like a 10 for you.

unless you're just talking about sex, of course, but there's way more to life than just that, seriously

do you live in the states?
In my country physiotherapy is free (government-funded through taxes)

GF broke up with me about a month ago, said I was depressed and that she had things she needed to work on. Said she still loves me and that we'd still be friends.

We still hang out all the time and we still fuck and she'll be really loving and sweet and then sometimes she'll remind me that we're not dating and that just puts me in a shitty mood.

Women are fucking crazy.

that does sound fucked. sorry.
sounds like she either wants to fuck other guys or she isn't sure about your relationship and needs to sort her shit out

I have a friend who is still a virgin at 20 and he talks about sex all the time. I tell him that once you have sex once you'll realize it's not anything special, it's practically just hanging out with someone. It's got to be tough though from his perspective

youtu.be/lTBM72vQI50

people title their relationships as "dating" when there's commitment involved, if you're still hanging out all the time and fucking then the only thing that's changed is that she didn't want to be tied down. that's just the simple truth

yeah, I honestly think society makes too much of a big deal out of sex, which does really shitty stuff to people. and honestly I love having sex with my gf because it's truly special, when I used to sleep around I thought it was fun, but I'd never trade that for what I have rn, sex is overrated

youtube.com/watch?v=SQ03AXz9LxU

Yeah, my mom did it too. Like i said, my family is garbage.
Yeah i do. I was getting a good price through my insurance, but my mother kicked me off when my first 1000 dollar bill came in. I was paying her every month.

OP of that post here
I have to say I disagree with you faggots. Nothing is better than sex. It's just damn near indescribable (Hopeless romantic here) Shit makes me want to write poetry about it yah know?

this is nice user, thanks

yeah, agreed, but only if it's meaningful sex, that was my point. otherwise just feels empty and feral.

I'm this guy

Last night I had sex with my one of my friends, and then afterwords we drove around for a couple hours talking and joking around, and honestly they were both just as good as a whole experience. Sex is not the be-all end-all of having fun and being happy with people.

I'm more inclined to believe that it's the latter based on some discussions we've had but I might just be biased.

I think you're right. She's having to deal with a lot of shit and she didn't want to have to deal with mine as well.

I shouldn't let it bother me considering I greatly enjoy the time we spend together, it just feels weird.

I havent had sex that didnt cause me pain since i hurt my back. But i will agree save for writing about it.

sounds like you may end up hurt

Good

thanks, here's more

youtube.com/watch?v=ZM2xyV44okI

share stuff you listen to, anons

I'll give it a try

I'd say that's how it will likely end up.

It's probably just foolish optimism but I can't help but hope that things will work out.

awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=T4BlLskdYtg

for the guy who broke his back

bump

what did you answer?

think i said that i prefer staying inside and relaxing when i obviously just get too scared to go out lol
man i cant even talk to girls on facebook now without feeling depressed about myself shit gets bad anons

were you always like this?

May the Nine bless you user.

do you mean the seven?

Elder Scrolls >> GoT

im 19 now and ive had depression since grade 5 (australian) so about 9 or so years
as long as i remember, ive been scared of going out with people too much, always got bullied as a kid
its really fucked me up for life too, i struggle talking to people in most environments, even work, can hardly talk to women without feeling incredibly self conscious
afraid of the dark cause of something my mum did to me as a kid, only girlfriend ive had i got without trying and she was long distance, ended up fucking someone else while ignoring me being afraid that she mightve died (besides that my interactions with girls have never worked unless i had ZERO interest in them)

my life not that great anons, i just want everyone in these threads to be wary and do everything they can to steer away from chronic depression, you dont get away from it once it gets you