Michael Bay presents

Michael Bay presents
Things you think only you do: the movie: the thread: the game

>stand in line for restroom
>last person pissed on the seat
>not cleaning that shit, not my job
>lift toilet seat with foot so next person can't blame me for it

i have a lot of weird paranoid habits based on what i think people think of me actually

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/74jujxLl9N8?t=6m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>walk into gas station with friend
>they buy something but im either broke or don't want anything
>pace around store
>worry about being accused of theft as i leave

>go to bathroom
>check the shower
>check the window
>ok i can use the bathroom now

>go for walks often
>get horn skin
>use sharp knife to peal both feet
>took some time to practice but im perfect at it now
>gather chips of horn skin ant put in micro wave
>10 second
>got cornea chips to snack whilst not gaining any calories
top that normies

>get doubles every time

>pluck asshairs like a goddamn ritual

trips acknowledged

pic related

I do the same.

Women spotted

>the game

Goddamnit OP

false. i do this absent mindedly when i watch tv or whatever. i stopped doing it as much since i stopped watching tv, come to think of it.

was waiting for it.

Sometimes I have this overwhelming urge to rhythmically spell out the letters of large words in multiples of either 3 or 4.

I count them out in a set pattern to determine which one it belongs to and then count with the set number of fingers

for example: "rhythmically" in a multiple of 3 would be would be r-h-y/ t-h-m/ i-c-a/ l-l-y. the pattern on my fingers would be" "pinky-ring-middle/ pinky-ring-middle/" and (here's the tricky part) when I got to six, the pattern would reverse to: "middle-ring-pinky/ middle-ring-pinky

OR in a multiple of four it would be r-h-y-t/ h-m-i-c/ a-l-l-y and the pattern on my fingers would be : "pinky-ring-middle-index/ pinky-ring-middle-index" and when I got to eight the pattern would reverse to: "index-middle-ring-pinky/ index-middle-ring-pinky

and if the word was a multiple of neither? then the remaining letters would be counted out on my left in a different pattern. Complicated...but once you get the pattern and rhythm down it becomes second nature.

I used it as a kid to learn how to spell large or complicated words....I used it too much and now it's imprinted into my brain.

>scratch my butthole
>bring my fingers up to my nose to sniff
Been doing it since I was a kid. No idea why? For some reason, it always smelled like pasta to me.

>eat my boogers
>Bite my toenails until blood seeps out
>Sink my teeth into my index finger when I get too angry at Street Fighter

Normie. Everyone does this.

I have cultivated my own religion, complete with rituals, holidays, and symbolic imagery. Thinking about putting everything down in a religious text of sorts but it's mostly for me so I haven't so far.

No we don't you nasty pleb.

i always used to check the shower before i used the toilet as a kid... idk why nobody was ever in there

pasta? mine just smells like shit

You're repressing an early childhood memory of rape or abuse involving a shower.
Not even shitting you, I did a study on your exact condition for my Childhood Psychological Trauma and it's Manifestations class.
What you just described matches what 96% of people have said doing the exact same thing, who also happen to have been molested in the shower. Usually it's the father, sometimes a close relative or a babysitter.
Sorry

how does that even happen??

...fuck. and i can't even remember it. what's the point of being molested if i don't even get to enjoy the memory of it?

dubs confirm for molestation

when i eat an apple, pear, etc. i eat the skin in the middle and make a ring around it. then i eat the skin on the bottom, then on top, then i repeat this pattern when eating the fleshy inside

>I need to remove this pit
>I don't know how to properly remove this pit
>I'm going to stab this pit
>Oh yeah, forgot I was holding this pit
this would explain why you enjoy futanari lolis

A lot of people do this

I actually linger around the front and make myself super visible to the clerk before I leave

Please do and then in 2000 years maybe someone will shoot up a gay nightclub because of their interpretation of it

Wat

What if you watch scary movies and you're a little weird?

This. That's why i don't like being in the bathroom in the dark, for fear that when I turn the light on someone will be in the shower when I look in the mirror

Why is the apple bleeding?

Thats a kiwi you dumb cunt

>walk around naked in my apartment so the neighbors "accidentally" see me
>everything, fucking EVERYTHING I do like walking, tapping my fingers, blinking etc. I count and try to end on 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 and so on
>eat cheese and mustard sandwiches

Why do you think you do that?
You watch spoop movies to help push the thoughts of your rape to the back of your mind, but for some reason you really enjoy the fear and exhilaration of being afraid. You mind is slowly preparing to reveal what happened to you when you are more equipped to deal with the trauma.
Repression is a mental defense mechanism.
You're possibly weird because lol penis in butt.

what is wrong with mustard and cheese? I thought I'm retarded because I'll put every sauce I can get on one sandwich, mostly with salad, vegetables and even a motherfucking potato if I feel like it

that reminds me
I eat raw potatoes.
They're like apples except not for pussies

sometimes i put a toothbrush up my ass

I had this happening, although it didn't go through my hand completely. Knife kind of slipped on the pit. Hit nerves in my hand, was completely numb for a couple of weeks. Totally healed though.

Same. Shit stings

Is it a dora the explorer one that plays music?

do you use it after?
pics/t stamp?

lol i get the reference. and no it's just a standard toothbrush. white blue and green

fuck no i dont use it after. its my old one that i saved for insertion purposes

Sometimes I shit in the tub and toss it with my bare hands into the adjacent toilet when nobody is home because I don't want to squish the poop down the drain

...why not just shit in the toilet?

when i get a pizza but need change back i'll go to the gas station by my house to get something i usually don't even really want just to make change cause i feel bad asking the pizza guy for it

Too uncomfortable to stand up when I'm wet

Now, give it a twist to loosen the seed!

you're a nice guy user

keep tweezers and nail clippers in my car. I feel like I need to be accomplishing something ALL THE TIME. So whenever I'm caught at a light or stopped for a train, I'll sit and clip my nails and pluck eyebrow hairs and nosehairs

i bet you look like a mannequin wearing a wig

Do you pluck stray beard hairs?

You gotta pluck stray beard hairs.

Probably hormones and genetics, ie: her mother has big tits too

YES! the ones that go up too high up my cheek or low on my neck. If I can touch my upper cheek or between my eyebrows and feel anything I'll immediately grab the tweezers. I'm used to the pain

not really. I'm just OCD. I used to bite my nails a lot so a way to combat this is to keep them clipped. I still occasionally pick at them (especially when nervous) but they don't look like hell like they did years ago

there's something oddly good about them. If someone is peeling and cutting potatoes, I'll occasionally grab a piece or two

So you shit in the bath, while taking a bath... therefore negating all bath-time activity?

>showering
>turn back to water
>spread butt cheeks
>thoroughly clean between
Based on the amount of stink I get any time I do it doggy style, I'm assuming I'm the only person on Earth who does this.

>Based on the amount of stink I get
>the amount of stink I get

What does this mean?

I always thought i was alone...

I did it not even ten minutes ago. It's actually a pretty common thing:

youtu.be/74jujxLl9N8?t=6m15s

Way too many asses smell like nobody cleans them. Just wiping after you shit isn't enough. Clean that sucker out when you shower.

Just wondering, is "getting stink" some kind of American dialect? It's not my first language

no, just a weird way to articulate it.
He probably meant something to the effect of
"based on how strong the resulting smell is"

get can be used as shorthand for any word you would use to indicate you are receiving something. I could've gone with "stink I smell," the overall meaning would be the same, and be generally understood by native English speakers.

Thanks.

just how much anal cleaning do you do. JW. Usually I just let the water run down my back and "wash away" any shit residue

dude ya gotta get in there with your hand and scrub that shit with soap